What's new

I grew up Hating India: Imran Khan

I never watch bollywood movies. I never buy Indian products. People in Pakistan who do those two are accepted as idiots.

You can ask roadrunner and SMC.

I was told Shahrukh Khan does a lot of immodest scenes in bollywood movies.

I am told there is too much immodesty in bollywood movies.

I am told there is too much sexuality in bollywood movies.

I will never watch a bollywood movie.

I beleive you are a very old person ...you might have from the generation of partition...That is why you dont like Shahrukh Movies.....:woot:

Talking about his policy related to the future relationship of the two countries, Khan said if his party Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) came to power in the next general election, he would do his utmost to improve relations between the two countries.
Call me a pessimist, but with the likes of Hafiz Saeed and his ilk running riot in Pakistan belching out anti India propaganda at the drop of a hat, he will most likely fail until and unless these bozos are thrown into the Arabian Sea or incarcerated on a rocky island in the Pacific!

He may not succeed as long as the Establishment is in cahoots with these anti India extremists. And de-linking them is going to be easier said than done. It would be just more of the same. And IK would perhaps even meet his maker if he tries to change this equation. It happened to Benazir, remember?

Nuff said....

I have no hostility towards ordinary indian people, in fact I personally have had good times with indians, many indians have worked for us, even risking their lives, how could we have nothing but respect and great affection for people like that.

But the indian state is a whole different beast, it's raison d'être is a hegemony for the region, until that changes the chances for peace are not very high.
I would like to ask you one question.
How many times did we cross the IB or the LOC in the intent of excercising our hegemony, how many times have we tried to concur Pakistan after partition. Not even once, The reason that you are fearing the state of India might be one of the following.
1) A united India is some thing that you can not bring under your control.
2) A united India stands in the way of overpowering the land of Kashmir by force.
3) Or it is how it is told to every youngster that India is Evil and India will any day attack Pakistan to make it a state of India.

To my knowledge no Indian thinks of such things.

I never did any of those. Stop posting lies idiot!

Show me where in my post history that I posted such nonsense!

In Islam, a Muslim should only marry Muslims.

Muslim men can marry Christian, or Jewish women, however Muslims really should not and its not recommended.

Its against Islam to marry Hindus or Sikhs.
is this your version of Islam or Allhas Islam, I bet he never said that Muslims should not marry Hindus or Sikhs. if you are so sure why did some of the Mogal rulers married Indian princess. so as they did they are traitors to your version of Islam right.
You think to yourself that you are smart, but your posts says otherwise

is this your version of Islam or Allhas Islam, I bet he never said that Muslims should not marry Hindus or Sikhs. if you are so sure why did some of the Mogal rulers married Indian princess. so as they did they are traitors to your version of Islam right.
You think to yourself that you are smart, but your posts says otherwise

You are ignorant. Muslims are only allowed to marry Muslims, and people of the book. However its not recommended for Muslim men to marry the people of the book who are christian and Jewish women.

You can ask any Muslim.

Then those Mughal Muslim princes were committing sins.

I don't know how the Indian people are our friends when they keep electing the same Congress or BJP parties who never want to solve the Kashmir issue according to just and moral principles.
Do not lecture us that Kashmir is your land, it was never your land and the status quo will be maintained by both India and Pakistan. if you think this Kashmir is the reason that you wish to move to Central Asia, then you are the biggest looser who is loosing a biggest customer market of 1.2 billion people for your home grown products that you can produce much cheaper than India. Your onions are some thing that are liked in every Indian cusine.
I see one and only one thing from your post, you are making the same mistake what your leaders did so far. in the issue list between India and Pakistan, you keep Kashmir as the highest priority and you are neglecting the other benifits if your move this issue to the last.
Now Gilani, and in future IK are planning to keept the Kashmir issue in the back burner so that other things like mistrust, trade and peopel to people relationship can be addressed between the two nations.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

You are ignorant. Muslims are only allowed to marry Muslims, and people of the book. However its not recommended for Muslim men to marry the people of the book who are christian and Jewish women.

You can ask any Muslim.

Then those Mughal Muslim princes were committing sins.
kindly quote me the lines of Quran which states so.

kindly quote me the lines of Quran which states so.

"And do not marry Mushrik (idoloteresses, etc) till they believe. And indeed a slave woman who believes is better than a Mushrik even though she pleases you. And give not (your daughters) in marriage to Mushrik till they believe, and indeed a believing slave in better than a Mushrik even though he pleases you. Those invite you to fire but Allah invites you to Paradise and Forgiveness by His leave..." 2:221

Guys - I think we should go back to exactly what Imran Khan said - When he was young he had hatred for India - due to partition and the atrocities. As soon as he found out more about India and started touring the country he has got some great friends and has an affinity with the land of India. I think and believe this is a positive statement. Its normal when there was so much going on in the 60s and early 70s to have anger and hatred guys - the wounds were fresh and there was a lot of bitterness. I wish some of you guys would calm down on here because both countries now have changed philosophies. Look at IK last statement and i can clearly see and also judging from his speeches he will maske strides to build bridges. A peaceful Pakistan v India is great for both countries - apart from cricket!

"And do not marry Mushrik (idoloteresses, etc) till they believe. And indeed a slave woman who believes is better than a Mushrik even though she pleases you. And give not (your daughters) in marriage to Mushrik till they believe, and indeed a believing slave in better than a Mushrik even though he pleases you. Those invite you to fire but Allah invites you to Paradise and Forgiveness by His leave..."2:221
so Allha the mighty did say that men and women to be treated as slaves, so there is no equality to other human, what God will teach soo.
I am sure Allha did not use the word. its some where added to the Quran who wished to have SLAVES
I do not want to question your practice but the very word "Slave" does irrks me.

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Guys - I think we should go back to exactly what Imran Khan said - When he was young he had hatred for India - due to partition and the atrocities. As soon as he found out more about India and started touring the country he has got some great friends and has an affinity with the land of India. I think and believe this is a positive statement. Its normal when there was so much going on in the 60s and early 70s to have anger and hatred guys - the wounds were fresh and there was a lot of bitterness. I wish some of you guys would calm down on here because both countries now have changed philosophies. Look at IK last statement and i can clearly see and also judging from his speeches he will maske strides to build bridges. A peaceful Pakistan v India is great for both countries - apart from cricket!

well said brother.

so Allha the mighty did say that men and women to be treated as slaves, so there is no equality to other human, what God will teach soo.
I do not want to question your practice but the very word "Slave" does irrks me.

There is a difference in the terminology of "Slave" that you know, and that Islam teaches.

Slave were actually prisoners of war at that time. Instead of killing them, it was thought better to keep them with yourself so that they can know what Islam actually is.
As far as treatment with slave is concerned the Holy Prophet (PBUH) said to give your slaves the same food to eat that you eat yourself, give them to wear the same clothes to wear that you wear. So they are by no way treated as a low class.
In fact the very concept, that I am sure you will have in your mind, about a slave is that they are beaten up and tortured. But in Islam the Holy Prophet (PBUH) has said that if by any chance you get angry on your slaves; don't beat them, just free them.

Well, its stupid to think Pakistan can be "best friends" with India.

Well, its stupid to think Pakistan can be "best friends" with India.

bro - did i say bee best friend? - I am just saying look at what Imran Khans statement says carefully. Its not full of hatred for India. We are not moving and neither is India - is it not a better philosophy to have where we accept less anamosity towards each other? Strategically and economically better for both parties. I know being "best friends" is not feasible.

There is a difference in the terminology of "Slave" that you know, and that Islam teaches.

Slave were actually prisoners of war at that time. Instead of killing them, it was thought better to keep them with yourself so that they can know what Islam actually is.
As far as treatment with slave is concerned the Holy Prophet (PBUH) said to give your slaves the same food to eat that you eat yourself, give them to wear the same clothes to wear that you wear. So they are by no way treated as a low class.
In fact the very concept, that I am sure you will have in your mind, about a slave is that they are beaten up and tortured. But in Islam the Holy Prophet (PBUH) has said that if by any chance you get angry on your slaves; don't beat them, just free them.
Hey I agree with your explanations, but the problem is that do we really follow what our holy books teach us. is it applicable for the current times, everything has become global, there are global issues of proverty and peace that needs to be addressed, does Religion help in solving the real problems of modern man, does it bring peace, does it provide job oppertunity to the under privilaged. As the polititions have become greedy so is our religious leaders, who just enjoy all the wealth and do not do anything that is needed.
Religion for my idea can just be used as a symbol of identity and no longer is a global player for addressing the real issues that human being is facing.

Back
Top Bottom