What's new

I Dislike Generals more than all our enemies combined

If you prop up criminals like Nawaz and his minions, this sort of sentiment is justified. It feels as if leaders in all institutions are cut from the same cloth for example I didn't expect judiciary to be this complicit. Its like a mafia of like minded criminals that have unrelenting hold on power, very similar to RSS Hindu terrorists' in India.

I think that we have a pathway to getting our country back. PTI gives us a vehicle to do this. The country is at an impasse but there is a lot to be hopeful for. After all, it is very likely that the next time PTI takes power, it will be the first time we have a genuine nationalist middle class educated party. That is not corrupt.

But yes we need to reform the army and reduce elite capture. I am hopeful because Pakistan was formed by some very smart and principled leaders. We can get back and be competitive as long as we can have the discipline and tenacity to face this head on.

Much smartness and principles, snatching AGRICULTURAL land from peasants to give it to real estate tycoons as the food import bill of once food exporting country reaches 9 billion USD. property rights can be sacrificed at the altar of "haqeeqi azaadi" (I meant haqeeqi azaadi to pimp for real estate interests so they bankroll my political organization). Fighting eLiTe CaPtuRe by rewarding the very elites that have impoverished and enslaved Pakistan/common Pakistani; PTI style.

Things are going for the worst, and the collective majority of people are responsible.

Much smartness and principles, snatching AGRICULTURAL land from peasants to give it to real estate tycoons as the food import bill of once food exporting country reaches 9 billion USD. property rights can be sacrificed at the altar of "haqeeqi azaadi" (I meant haqeeqi azaadi to pimp for real estate interests so they bankroll my political organization). Fighting eLiTe CaPtuRe by rewarding the very elites that have impoverished and enslaved Pakistan/common Pakistani; PTI style.
That's LDA project right? like the business district one?
The only thing wrong with it is if GOP didn't pay them enough

that's actually, far from the truth- PTI is corrupt
maybe IK himself is not and stop the wholesale "loot" but PTI is definitely corrupt, buzdar and white buzdar (as @TNT says) are corrupt

if PTI becomes a democratic party like JI only than I see anything good coming out of it
Yea PTI does need to start democratic principles internally. But PTI is not corrupt- at least not like PDM parties are. Hard to argue that there are not corrupt elements though. They definitely need to be cleaned out.

If you prop up criminals like Nawaz and his minions, this sort of sentiment is justified. It feels as if leaders in all institutions are cut from the same cloth for example I didn't expect judiciary to be this complicit. Its like a mafia of like minded criminals that have unrelenting hold on power, very similar to RSS Hindu terrorists' in India.
Let's not act all sanctimonious, those propping up Nawaz and his minions were acceptable when they were propping Imran Khan? At least to Imran Khan they were. I won't expect his cult followers to have any independent opinion on this conflicting with their great leader.

As long as politicians and their supporters keep simping for generals when both are on the "same page", this clown show would continue. It might not continue for too long though, as Pakistan can't take this anymore. The pace of decline has quickened to an extent where Pakistan might cease to exist if these games continue.

Last edited:
That's LDA project right? like the business district one?
The only thing wrong with it is if GOP didn't pay them enough
Land grab at the behest of those who would fill PTI coffers, actually. Grabbing agricultural lands along the banks of Ravi and handing these over to real estate speculators and developers. is there no land other than agricultural land that could be developed in Punjab? Agricultural land is at a premium in a country whose ability to produce food is going to get hammered by climate change with declining crop yields. We need more arable land, not housing societies, posh lifestyle destinations, and two-bit skyscrapers in a country no one wants to invest in (pathetic law and order situation, property rights which are being trampled over in RUDA episode, and intellectual property rights). Make "business districts" (a country that barely produces anything of value for the world wants to erect business districts), business districts for what? Pretexts for land grab under glitzy slogans to befool supporters, nothing else. Try making business districts by abolishing establishments on Mall road and see if traders with deep pockets allow it to happen. The livelihood of poor farmers is easy to sacrifice for developing the illusion of progress for an out-of-touch middle and elite class.

Last edited:
Is anyone else starting to feel the same, it's like a house rat or some shit, like finding a bad friend is worse than a cruel enemy
I see our country and I just can't understand why are we poor, like I can't understand it except for someone literally keeping you down
or am I being emotional - it's elite capture but they are getting all the blame?

Over the past 6 years, they changed PM's like underwear, all the elite class is with PDM while the country is on the other side, almost unanimous

I have said it many times here that the only way to make this change is via the USE OF FORCE ! This is the ONLY LANGUAGE these Generals understand. IK or anyone else who wants change via PEACEFUL ways are doomed to failure. But once there is someone who has the Awam with him and has capability of physical force, these Generals will run away from this country. IT IS ALMOST GURANTEED !

Land grab at the behest of those who would fill PTI coffers, actually. Grabbing agricultural lands along the banks of Ravi and handing these over to real estate speculators and developers. is there no land other than agricultural land that could be developed in Punjab? Agricultural land is at a premium in a country whose ability to produce food is going to get hammered by climate change with declining crop yields. We need more arable land, not housing societies, posh lifestyle destinations, and two-bit skyscrapers in a country no one wants to invest in (pathetic law and order situation, property rights which are being trampled over in RUDA episode, and intellectual property rights). Make "business districts" (a country that barely produces anything of value for the world wants to erect business districts), business districts for what? Pretexts to grab land under glitzy slogans to befool supporters, nothing else. Try making business districts by abolishing establishments on Mall road and see if traders with deep pockets allow it to happen. The livelihood of poor farmers is easy to sacrifice for developing the illusion of progress of an out-of-touch middle and elite class.
The best part is we all know that in the end, the towers will be erected under the pretext of business district, then sold off as residential apartments to overseas Pakistan's who will then do squat with the apartments except wait for them to appreciate in value. Pakistani's wonder why we have such a consumer based economy, but what do you expect when all you build is residential towers and commercial plaza's without any industry base.

Did you ask Valar to fk off with his Brahmin bs that started it? If no then you can fk off too with your desi wannabe aggro.
That's no BS, that's an actual fact. Ofcourse, you have the right to disagree. Disagree if you must and move on.

This is Pakistan related thread, let us have our talk here among ourselves.

Kindly move out to some India related thread and just for the reference use our examples to make a point among yourselves and nobody will bother you. Thank you.

The best part is we all know that in the end, the towers will be erected under the pretext of business district, then sold off as residential apartments to overseas Pakistan's who will then do squat with the apartments except wait for them to appreciate in value. Pakistani's wonder why we have such a consumer based economy, but what do you expect when all you build is residential towers and commercial plaza's without any industry base.
Well, even overseas Pakistanis (me being one) are not that stupid anymore. The sustained bouts of devaluation of PKR (that are again indirectly linked to real estate sapping the productive potential of the economy, lowering productivity thereby increasing reliance on food imports, expanding trade deficit and hence swelling current account deficit) have made the investment even in speculative heavens like real estate financially unviable for overseas Pakistanis. Interest rates in host countries are pretty high offering safer investment options. What actually happens with such projects is that in order for them to be developed, major inputs get imported (construction machinery, steel, paint, tiles, plumbing fixtures, etc). This puts pressure on the current account when you are not producing anything of worth for the world to offset the dollars you are bleeding to develop such BULLSHIT vanity projects. Young folks like @Ssan have bought the dogma hook, line, and sinker that Imran Khan is some uber visionary. They can't see how he is part of the problem just like his political opponents, not a solution. The worse is that he is also a hypocrite. Denouncing real estate "mafia" in one breath while also pimping for their interests in the shape of extractive undertakings like RUDA that are shrinking arable agricultural land in a country that is now importing 9 billion DOLLARS worth of food each year (only going to increase as climate change makes crop yields plummet in the coming years).

Back
Top Bottom