What's new

I am thinking to visit Pak,which city is the best?

I am planning to go on a tour their and check the nation out:D
Any suggestions?
Which city should be first visited?or the flood affected areas?
The best time to visit Pakistan?(winters,summers?)
Please help if you can.
:pop:

So are you placed by RAW in Pakistan for spying!!!!! :P

Any suggestions?
Please help if you can.

mayb u should start from NWFP!! that way u might get more than wat u bargained for.. on serious note, i don't think it's right time to go to pakistan for any indian at the moment. would be a better idea to wait till things improve a bit more between two sides. may be our cricketers go there first & then we can follow them.

Does any one know "Gora Kabrastan (cemetery)" or Ziauddin Memorial college in Karachi?

Gora Qabristan is on Shahraa e Faisal going from Clifton to PECHS. It used to be dilapidated a few years ago, but last year when I went back it had a new wall built and was well lit.

I've never been to Ziauddin, though it has an affiliated ill-reputed hospital, that much I know.

Any suggestions?
Please help if you can.

Alot of questions you asked, depend on your personal interests, if you like natural beauty, visit the Galiyat, Kalam, Swat, Murree, etc.
If you like adventure sports visit K2, Nanga Parbat and Thar desert, etc.
If you like city life, visit Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, etc.
If you like fresh fruits visit Quetta, Ziarat, Gilgit, etc.
So it's really up to your choice, what you find interesting.
BTW, with 1/5th of the country ravaged by floods, now would be a bad time to visit, but do come next year........

if for short trip , come to mini Pakistan ... KARACHI ! you can meet encounter almost any nationalities from subcontinent to central asia

This is Gora Qabristan Peshawar entrance

lych_gate.jpg

I wish to visit Pakistan once in my life. It's will be evry exciting to me.

Is there any travel package for visiting whole Pakistan by any travel agency?

Does any one know "Gora Kabrastan (cemetery)" or Ziauddin Memorial college in Karachi?

Yup it is in Karachi. And as other members have given all the info about Gora Qabristan I would like to add that I daily see this graveyard on my way to office. It is a christians graveyard.

:)

Judging from your screen-name, STD, I'd say you should stay back home. ;)

Anyway,

Any Christian cemetery in Pakistan can be referred to as "Gora Kabirstan". If someone wishes to visit a graveyard, I suggest going to "Chaarsada" where the worlds largest graveyard is located. You can actually find graves from "Alexander the Great" time period over there. And trust me, its MASSIVE!

It is saying........'Who didn't seen Lahore he didn't borned yet."

Lahore, Multan, Peshawar are famous with Historical things...

Sialkot Famous in Sports Industry.

Wazirabad famous in Surgical items also knivies, scisors etc.

Faislabad famous for textile industry.

Islamabad is famous for its raining weather....also most beautiful city of Pakistan was established on Map.....surronding with beautiful Margala Hills...

Karachi is the city about which is said wakeup in night......city of lights...

and the most beautiful parts.......like heaven on earth......Murree, Gilgat, Hunza, Kaghan Narran, Sakardo, Muzafarabad etc......

I also want to visit Pakistan, But I will only apply after grabbing Canadian or American citizenship. I heard from many people in Punjab esp Sikhs who went to Pakistan (Nankana Sahib), that it creates hurdle in US/CA visa. Can't risk even if its hearsay myth or some phobia.

for me visit all the pakistan but if you telll me to pick two citis i pick karachi for its amazing scenes and hyderabad for its amazing food and biryani best if u have love for food specially for biryani

Back
Top Bottom