What's new

Indian girl talks about studying and living in China, "I was so scared to go to China which turned out to be the best decision in my life"

Not me Xi does. Xi is so nice ask @GreatHanWarrior
I believe he is affectionately referred to as 大撒币
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don’t know why you are so upset Xi is sharing Chinese wealth with the less fortunate people of India and Africa, he should be applauded for his charity and kindness.
You love xi so much. You should invite Xi Jinping to become the Prime Minister of India.

I'm sure you too understand she does not look like a regular Indian. I've never seen her before, but my guess is she's either a Hindu/Sikh from Indian occupied Punjab or a North Indian Muslim with foreign blood.

A regular Indian woman looks like this --

View attachment 949272

I don't really want to get personal in an open forum, but you are pushing the limits of retardation. India has 1.45 billion people, about half like 700-million will be girls. If you think you can generalize 700-million girls with a single pic, you are coming across like a person with severe lack of intellectual capability. The lady in the pic is Indian, also the girl in the instagram I shared is also Indian.
I will not go on how bangladesh girls looks, I have seen enough samples in Bangalore/Chennai where they come for medical treatment. Not my intention to abuse people based on their looks/dresses.

Because you are talking non sense, which part of her video says her costs are covered by the Chinese government?
I don’t waste my time watching YouTube videos. I have no idea what she said, I couldn’t care less.

As far as physical features are concerned, your m** pushed better looking things out of her other ho**.

Your mom never pushed out anything better looking or remotely intelligent out of any hole. Consider sterilizing her for greater good. :lol:

India is not a Belt and Road country, it is difficult for Indians to get Chinese scholarships.

I don’t waste my time watching YouTube videos. I have no idea what she said, I couldn’t care less.
If you don't read and watch first, why do you comment? just for trolling?

Typically intelligent students won't go to China, Russia or Ukraine for their higher studies.

Back
Top Bottom