What's new

I am thinking to visit Pak,which city is the best?

I wish to visit Pakistan once in my life. It's will be evry exciting to me.

Is there any travel package for visiting whole Pakistan by any travel agency?

Does any one know "Gora Kabrastan (cemetery)" or Ziauddin Memorial college in Karachi?

Gora Kabristan is in Peshawar.

if you wish to come do let me know. There are travel agencies that can help otherwise we can help you too

:blink: how did you go England ?

He flew. I guess.

1188783198DnyA86.jpg

go to Peshawar and wave a big indian flag :D
Puktoons love you!

where is gujaranwala??my grandfather used to live there.he was saying this place is famous for dry fruits,nuts,grapes etc.isn't it????

Gora Kabristan is in Peshawar.

if you wish to come do let me know. There are travel agencies that can help otherwise we can help you too

My Grand Dad said Gora Kabristan is in Karachi. May be there are others with the same name. He lived in that area. He was in PK for 11 years.

y this is called as gora??,it refers to some thing white?

It used to be a burial ground for British during pre partition days and so it was called 'Gora Kabristan', meaning white graveyard.

It is used by Pakistani Christians now and it was also used for Polish migrants who fleed to Pakistan.

Among them is Władysław Turowicz, a Pole who was one of the main architects of PAF and our space program. His son now works for SUPARCO.

where is gujaranwala??my grandfather used to live there.he was saying this place is famous for dry fruits,nuts,grapes etc.isn't it????

Gujranwala is in Punjab and NO i think its not famous for dry fruit anymore. But yes its famous for pehlwans :P and chirrayyyyy (male sparrows offcourse roasted ones)

hehehe

Back
Top Bottom