What's new

I am quite sick of Hindutvwadi creeps. Dum ghut raha hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try pork chops with red wine. You will forget about "cow" steaks.

A cousin of mine has tried pork. Says its too salty.

Me personally, I keep having visions of the pig shoving its snout into crap all day. And I prefer to pass.

Now cows. Lovely golden hay. That's good clean wholesome meat.

Second term is difficult for them.........with a coalition may be possible..........Then have doubts on Modi as Pm..........Coalition Partners may Prefer Sushma
hmm... I think it will be difficult for bjp to remove modi as its his face that won vote last time and win next time.. will alliance offset the numbers enough to make it worthwhile?.. plus the cadre itself may not like it...

most muslims love their beef... Indian ones no different.. you should see tears in their eyes when they come here and visit supermarkets... so much beef, they behave like kid in a candy store...
just kidding... never happened.. :)
Wrong In Kerala every one loves beef..............We are secular in that

so............. this thread is about some kid being angry with:
1. not being able/allowed to eat beef/cow
2. anger towards the government.

so is it 1 or 2 ?
Its the hidden radical thats being vented out. Some people have been denied attending funeral of SIMI terrorist Safdar Nagori because the Indian court sentenced him to life imprisonment instead of awarding him the death punishment.

I'm not having fun.

This is me having fun!

742ce0ef8b03ed00fabe0c1dd8ae2256.jpg

See the pink inner? The juices pooling at the bottom? Soak that up with toasted garlic break.

Now that's fun.

Gorgeous !!!.. Have you tried Argentinian BBQ steak ?? They do the best steak in the world mate

I will try to explain...
Pork in Islam is prohibited . Not related to religious sentiments. Similarly Chicken and Mutton are prohibited in some Hinduism sects, they don't protest if others consume the same.

Where as Cow is holy in Hinduism.

I will give a similar analogy

- I bought a pen, I bought a paper, I draw image of Prophet Mohammad, I share on my facebook/ Twitter wall or enlarge image and past it on my House wall outside, will it offend Muslims ???

Its my stuff, Its my creativity out of my brain !!!!

Hope you got your answer :)

But I am not eating your cow man.

I pay for the cow. I buy it. She is my cow. She is not your cow.

I will give you another analogy.

You marry a girl. Then you prefer to tell her bedtime stories instead of keeping her happy.

Should I be offended?

No! She is your wife.

Similarly she is my cow. Lay off my cow.

Gorgeous !!!.. Have you tried Argentinian BBQ steak ?? They do the best steak in the world mate
I heard japanese are the best?
I met a japanese expat worker enroute delhi.. the guy was more upset that OP... he hates curry and cant eat beef... and japanese restaurants are pricey in India.. and not many to choose from.

Me personally, I keep having visions of the pig shoving its snout into crap all day. And I prefer to pass.

Try Boar, Tastes better than pork and they eat roots and vegetation

Yes of course cow meat. If you are a true Mallu, you'd know that there is a world of difference between cow beef and buffalo carabeef.

I don't feed carabeef to my dogs. They eat only mutton nalli bones and chicken keema.

Ask your family whether they are ready for an another Dadri?

hmm... I think it will be difficult for bjp to remove modi as its his face that won vote last time and win next time.. will alliance offset the numbers enough to make it worthwhile?.. plus the cadre itself may not like it...
That will depend on how NDA decides or Coalition decides ................During 2014 there was a strong wave against Congress + Modi wave..............But 2019 you have win on incumbency + Modi wave

I met a japanese expat worker enroute delhi.. the guy was more upset that OP... he hates curry and cant eat beef... and japanese restaurants are pricey in India..

Quality of the beef wise yes, Both Kobe and Wagyu are considered the best in the world, But the Argies cook the best steak

Well Japanese Kare(Curry) is very different to South Asian version, It's thicker and has way less spices

I met a japanese expat worker enroute delhi.. the guy was more upset that OP... he hates curry and cant eat beef... and japanese restaurants are pricey in India.. and not many to choose from.

No man. Disgusting slivers of raw beef which you have to roast on a metal gill in the center of the table.

To frustrating and slow for too little meat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom