What's new

I am quite sick of Hindutvwadi creeps. Dum ghut raha hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am venting. I am sick of eating buffalo meat.

I want cow flesh in my mouth.

I don't want faux chicken steak burger. I want real steak.

Its my cow. I bought it. I will eat it if I want.

So Beef is not your concern....... Your concern is Cow Meat.... and that shows your intention..... Btw this is a perfect environment for venting out.... Have fun....

So Beef is not your concern....... Your concern is Cow Meat.... and that shows your intention..... Btw this is a perfect environment for venting out.... Have fun....

Yes of course cow meat. If you are a true Mallu, you'd know that there is a world of difference between cow beef and buffalo carabeef.

I don't feed carabeef to my dogs. They eat only mutton nalli bones and chicken keema.

Yes of course cow meat. If you are a true Mallu, you'd know that there is a world of difference between cow beef and buffalo carabeef.

I don't feed carabeef to my dogs. They eat only mutton nalli bones and chicken keema.

Should I send you cow beef nihari from from zahid nihari here??

Enjoy kar :lol:

Hindutvawadi is not taking a swipe at Hindus.

Only ugly black vermin who are hiding behind the veil of this ancient faith to stroke their tiny ... egos.
may be u r a hope for alot of muslims who got triggered when trump called out islamist terrorism

may be u r a hope for alot of muslims who got triggered when trump called out islamist terrorism

Brother, maybe living in Canada Trump means something to you.

Not to me or my family.

We own a big portion of Trump Towers right here in India. Don't need to go to the US.

It's his coming out of closet thread.
most muslims love their beef... Indian ones no different.. you should see tears in their eyes when they come here and visit supermarkets... so much beef, they behave like kid in a candy store...
just kidding... never happened.. :)

most muslims love their beef... Indian ones no different.. you should see tears in their eyes when they come here and visit supermarkets... so much beef, they behave like kid in a candy store...
just kidding... never happened.. :)

Its a BS decision. No two ways about it.

es of course cow meat. If you are a true Mallu, you'd know that there is a world of difference between cow beef and buffalo carabeef.
Hmm Yeah i am a mallu a place where beef, pork, chicken, mutton and fish sold together..... and i know how mulsims ,christians and hindu's balance each other religious sentiments.... But we do have people like you but they are very rare and that is the reason we live in harmony.......

You are confusing yourself with your dog?

@adil_minhas was a fine guy till his last ban.

dont know what happened to him . . . . beef ban is not even in the news these days !

Reactions: 911
Its a BS decision. No two ways about it.
you should have seen it coming before voting... nothing they did was not known... or unexpected(demonetization was unexpected i agree)
same with trump voters... what a shock.. he is actually doing what he said will do?

Hmm Yeah i am a mallu a place where beef, pork, chicken, mutton and fish sold together..... and i know how mulsims ,christians and hindu's balance each other religious sentiments.... But we do have people like you but they are very rare and that is the reason we live in harmony.......

You are confusing yourself with your dog?

What do you mean "people like me" ?

I like eating cow beef and think most Hindutvawadis are behaving like douches, makes me "that" sort of Indian Muslim?

Get a grip. Your bigotry is showing.

What do you mean "people like me" ?

You heard me right..... Think of it you will get the point (if you want to )

I like eating cow beef and think most Hindutvawadis are behaving like douches, makes me "that" sort of Indian Muslim?
I have no issues in what you eat or what do not eat, it is your personal choice (and beef is not a big deal for me, ) Religious sentiments are personal and there will be people who take things seriously , and probably you will understand the sentiments better if i mention pork here.....

Get a grip. Your bigotry is showing

I do not mind...

You heard me right..... Think of it you will get the point (if you want to )

I have no issues in what you eat or what do not eat, it is your personal choice (and beef is not a big deal for me, ) Religious sentiments are personal and there will be people who take things seriously , and probably you will understand the sentiments better if i mention pork here.....

I do not mind...

What does pork have to do with anything Nair?

You want to eat pork, please eat the whole pig man.

Why you want to stop me from eating a cow? You buy a cow and put a garland around her. I buy a cow, why you coming in the way of me making botis out of her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom