What's new

I am quite sick of Hindutvwadi creeps. Dum ghut raha hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.

adil_minhas

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
I am starting this thread in this section for Indians. Pakistanis please bahti Ganga mein haath na dhoyein.

I am now getting quite sick of these Hindutvwadi turds.

Wtf man. This is not their personal nation. This is mine as well. My ancestors have been born and have bled and died here.

What is this crap of not being able to eat beef first of all?

To tell you the truth I do not see this as a Hindu thing at all. But a class divide. Lower classes who have been humped for centuries are now tasting political and some economic power.

And they are going bananas with their smelly poo. Instead of acting dignified and showing that they can be better than the chandaals whose loins they sprang from.

I am also pissed off with Modi. Note no ji. He's been giving one brain fart after the other these past 3-4 months. The anti rich budget has sealed it for me. No vote for you next time gujju bhai. Ghere jao ne fafda khao.

Comments?

One last question. Why are frothing Hindu radicals so butt ugly man? 9 times out of 10, man or woman, they seem to have been given a doozy by God.

I am starting this thread in this section for Indians. Pakistanis please bahti Ganga mein haath na dhoyein.

Wtf man. This is not their personal nation. This is mine as well. My ancestors have been born and have bled and died here.

To tell you the truth I do not see this as a Hindu thing at all. But a class divide. Lower classes who have been humped for centuries are now tasting political and some economic power.

And they are going bananas with their smelly poo. Instead of acting dignified and showing that they can be better than the chandaals whose loins they sprang from.

I am also pissed off with Modi. Note no ji. He's been giving one brain fart after the other these past 3-4 months. The anti rich budget has sealed it for me. No vote for you next time gujju bhai. Ghere jao ne fafda khao.

Comments?

One last question. Why are frothing Hindu radicals so butt ugly man? 9 times out of 10, man or woman, they seem to have been given a doozy by God.

You declare that you are India first and Muslim next. You will feel better.

Comments?

Sir,
With all due respect Indian muslims really need to improve their HDI. Once they are able to stand in par with other religion in india in education you will automatically shine

He never won on any Muslim votes. Do not give your vote Still he will stay in Delhi and eat Khichadi with butter milk.

I do not think he will get another term.

He sadly turned out to be all gas.

I will feel better when I have a juicy cow steak (medium rare, pink inside) in my mouth.

If people come to know this, there will be an another dadri.

I do not think he will get another term.

He sadly turned out to be all gas.

You guys can hardly think. So just calm down enjoy your life and wait till be takes owth for second time in may 2019.

If people come to know this, there will be an another dadri.

You guys can hardly think. So just calm down enjoy your life and wait till be takes owth for second time in may 2019.

Beef and demonetisation with the doozy of a budget are going to kill the BJP.

Sad because as a rich guy I looked at them as being business friendly.

Bollocks.

There is no permanent solution to your sickness, you will have to learn to live with it. And kindly apply burnol after every 3 hours in liberal quantity for temporary relief.

he will get reelected... bjp knows how to manage expectation...what congress does quietly.. bjp will write tweets before and after doing something...
the extensive use of social media, sometimes even bypassing mainstream media, to connect with people, will bring dividends in next election... but I dont think it will work in third term.. people will be sick of their s*it by then..
remember, modi is still popular.

Beef and demonetisation with the doozy of a budget are going to kill the BJP.

Sad because as a rich guy I looked at them as being business friendly.

Bollocks.
No body with white money will have any problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom