What's new

I am quite sick of Hindutvwadi creeps. Dum ghut raha hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tide has turned.

Even Modi knows it.

News flash. Every rupee of black money inside the country has turned white.

No. read the news of PDF. Government is behind it. Govt has an eye on 7 lakh companies.

Over a million individuals are under scanner.

The tide has turned.

Even Modi knows it.
not really.. it has not.. they might lose some seats in some places and gain it somewhere else... demonetization has not dented his popularity among masses much.. if anything it has given credence to bjp's anti corruption stance... people will vote second time thinking 'ah bjp is not as good as i thought, but at least they are not cogress, at least they are doing something'...
by election time most will forget the demonetization and focus on something else.

No. read the news of PDF. Government is behind it. Govt has an eye on 7 lakh companies.

Over a million individuals are under scanner.

Brother. I get my news from the ground. Dont live on PDF. Smell the kaafee.

not really.. it has not.. they might lose some seats in some places and gain it somewhere else... demonetization has not dented his popularity among masses much.. if anything it has given credence to bjp's anti corruption stance... people will vote second time thinking 'ah bjp is not as good as i thought, but at least they are not cogress, at least they are doing something'...

You are making a mistake by still looking towards the Congress. India will find another Modi to vote for.

This thread is about the ugly pustules he brought out from their holes with him.

Apparently u voted for him,,now wait for nxt loksabha polls like everyone else,,,hopefully u'll vote wisely nxt time.

You are making a mistake by still looking towards the Congress. India will find another Modi to vote for.

This thread is about the ugly pustules he brought out from their holes with him.
that will mean another party... there is no other pan indian party... its unlikely that bjp will replace him as pm candidate... 3rd front is too fragmented... who will lead them? mamta? owisi?

You declare that you are India first and Muslim next. You will feel better.

First He have to Feel safe to say that he is Muslim then India comes 2nd

For every single Man and Women have their Own identity and to represent their self to other. and 2nd Nationality.

For world wide only we are indians but we have our own Identity.

What is the purpose of this thread? What kind of an outcome is expected from it?? @adil_minhas

What is the purpose of this thread? What kind of an outcome is expected from it?? @adil_minhas

I am venting. I am sick of eating buffalo meat.

I want cow flesh in my mouth.

I don't want faux chicken steak burger. I want real steak.

Its my cow. I bought it. I will eat it if I want.

Sir I was one of the people who voted for him.

You may take a swipe at my faith though. Its popular these days.
but i didnt voted for him and this time i will (balanced it out for ya) and u r tittle of the thread took a swipe at my faith pls dont try to play a victim card

but i didnt voted for him and this time i will (balanced it out for ya) and u r tittle of the thread took a swipe at my faith pls dont try to play a victim card

Hindutvawadi is not taking a swipe at Hindus.

Only ugly black vermin who are hiding behind the veil of this ancient faith to stroke their tiny ... egos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom