What's new

I am quite sick of Hindutvwadi creeps. Dum ghut raha hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I am not eating your cow man.

I pay for the cow. I buy it. She is my cow. She is not your cow.

I will give you another analogy.

You marry a girl. Then you prefer to tell her bedtime stories instead of keeping her happy.

Should I be offended?

No! She is your wife.

Similarly she is my cow. Lay off my cow.

I bought the pen, I bought the paper , I drew with my creativity, you will get offended. Because Prophet is holy whether you draw it or me or some one else right.

So cow is holy whether it is owner Rajasthai, Gujrati, Muslim, or Christan

Hope this time you got it

After demonitization bjp has won many local election and the rest you will see in 2nd week of March.

Well beef was banned multiple times by congress in various states,riots over cow slaughter too are common in North.The environment you miss is of appeasement and that is gone for good.

Besides their is no political rival to modi ,he will easily be relected.Learn to live like this.

I bought the pen , I drew with my creativity, you will get offended. Because Prophet is holy whether you draw it or me or some one else right.

So cow is holy whether it is owner Rajasthai, Gujrati, Muslim, or Christan

Hope this time you got it

Do you get similarly offended with cows being eaten all over the world?

Coz the Prophet (PBUH) is for Muslims all over the world.

No man. Disgusting slivers of raw beef which you have to roast on a metal gill in the center of the table.

To frustrating and slow for too little meat.
not sure why it is so pricey.. they are served in specialized restaurants here.

After demonitization bjp has won many local election and the rest you will see in 2nd week of March.

Well beef was banned multiple times by congress in various states,riots over cow slaughter too are common in North.The environment you miss is of appeasement and that is gone for good.

Besides their is no political rival to modi ,he will easily be relected.Learn to live like this.

Priceless!!

It can be recognized easily looking at the color of the fat
what about in restaurants when its already cooked? its all darkish color in curry/fry... if i could figure out if it is cow beef, I might get secular badge.. :)

Do you get similarly offended with cows being eaten all over the world?

Coz the Prophet (PBUH) is for Muslims all over the world.

I am explaining you the ideology. I do not get offended, i am not religious. I eat non veg 7 days a week.
I am trying to help you to think in a logical manner.

I am starting this thread in this section for Indians. Pakistanis please bahti Ganga mein haath na dhoyein.

I am now getting quite sick of these Hindutvwadi turds.

Wtf man. This is not their personal nation. This is mine as well. My ancestors have been born and have bled and died here.

What is this crap of not being able to eat beef first of all?

To tell you the truth I do not see this as a Hindu thing at all. But a class divide. Lower classes who have been humped for centuries are now tasting political and some economic power.

And they are going bananas with their smelly poo. Instead of acting dignified and showing that they can be better than the chandaals whose loins they sprang from.

I am also pissed off with Modi. Note no ji. He's been giving one brain fart after the other these past 3-4 months. The anti rich budget has sealed it for me. No vote for you next time gujju bhai. Ghere jao ne fafda khao.

Comments?

One last question. Why are frothing Hindu radicals so butt ugly man? 9 times out of 10, man or woman, they seem to have been given a doozy by God.
Perhaps you are from Maharashtra. Only this state and haryana recently banned cow meat for consumption. You can visit any neighboring state to indulge in your vote.

In any case if you voted for money and beef, you certainly chose a wrong candidate.

You also eat beef but it seems having juicy steak of cow in particular (perhaps to insult Hindus) is a desire. You may need a different doctor.

As for you belonging here, please ask Sindhi Hindus, West Punjab etc. and ask them where they are from.

Both available plenty here.... But people prefer buffalo

But why ? It's a sad alternative to the real thing, Also i heard only the lower castes eat buffalo meat in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom