What's new

I am quite sick of Hindutvwadi creeps. Dum ghut raha hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about in restaurants when its already cooked? its all darkish color in curry/fry... if i could figure out if it is cow beef, I might get secular badge.. :)

The fibers. And color. Inside.

what about in restaurants when its already cooked? its all darkish color in curry/fry... if i could figure out if it is cow beef, I might get secular badge.. :)

In kerala it is not a big deal..... Mostly those who eat beef doesnt bother whether it is a beef or a carabeef....

I am explaining you the ideology. I do not get offended, i am not religious. I eat non veg 7 days a week.
I am trying to help you to think in a logical manner.

I asked you a simple question.

Do you get offended when Germans eat Holsteins?

Or only when your Muslim brothers eat desi cows?

But why ? It's a sad alternative to the real thing, Also i heard only the lower castes eat buffalo meat in India

They say it is better..... But nothing to do with caste (i have never heard anything)

In kerala it is not a big deal..... Mostly those who eat beef doesnt bother whether it is a beef or a carabeef....
are they same price to buy? if there is difference in taste, it does matter what you are buying..
let me ask this way... do most kerala restaurants serve cow beef?...

not sure why it is so pricey

Cos it's the best quality meat you get out there, Way more tender and tasteful than other varieties, For example for Wagyu cows they feed them a special variety of beer and it all depends on the quality of the pasture and climate

Perhaps you are from Maharashtra. Only this state and haryana recently banned cow meat for consumption. You can visit any neighboring state to indulge in your vote.

In any case if you voted for money and beef, you certainly chose a wrong candidate.

You also eat beef but it seems having juicy steak of cow in particular (perhaps to insult Hindus) is a desire. You may need a different doctor.

As for you belonging here, please ask Sindhi Hindus, West Punjab etc. and ask them where they are from.

Why should me eating a cow, and only a cow, because buffalo tastes like crap, insult you as a Hindu?

Do you get insulted when Japanese fatten their cows with whisky for months before slaughtering them to get prime marbled beef?

Don't be silly.

I am not silly Brother. I am giving you right advise. I do not want to see my Bhabhi a widow. You do not know these Hindutva vadi people. They now a day kills some one who even carries dead cow in vehicle. They give their number to all. If anybody see anyone killing cow, they will phone them and they will come with guns and sword. I do not want them to shoot you or cut your head.

images

kmpi7vcua0m48dfzdxxr

Imagine yourself in place of that guy with folded hand.

s12.JPG

are they same price to buy? if there is difference in taste, it does matter what you are buying..
let me ask this way... do most kerala restaurants serve cow beef?...

There is no price difference and both are sold together, When it comes to restaurants only god knows what you are eating..... and no one bothers to ask what beef is cooked...So the chances are that they serve cow meat and buffalo meat . ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom