What's new

I am quite sick of Hindutvwadi creeps. Dum ghut raha hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i also got to this troll thread, and contributed myself..... I am out....

To tell you the truth I do not see this as a Hindu thing at all. But a class divide. Lower classes who have been humped for centuries are now tasting political and some economic power.

And they are going bananas with their smelly poo. Instead of acting dignified and showing that they can be better than the chandaals whose loins they sprang from.
Which lower class you are pointing out at?

Why should he ? Who are you to ask him that ?
Tough he mentioned

Pakistanis please bahti Ganga mein haath na dhoyein.,

still you dont listen and when countered your moderators run mad banning people left right centers...

I will feel better when I have a juicy cow steak (medium rare, pink inside) in my mouth.

I thought you opened this thread with good intention but you have other agenda. This is a reply not because of you asking for cow steak but because you are mocking a simple solution and looking everything from prism of religion.

On the topic, stop listening or reading to newspapers. Read scientific journals and be happy to discover how much good is happening around the world. Sorry but you choose who you wanna read. You have an access to internet thus access to virtually everything.

I have stopped watching TV and news and my life is much better. I was banned on this forum for a month and believe me those were hte best of time. I was away from negative thoughts and whether people like it or not, this forums actually increases tensions and promotes negativity because of few moderators who are misusing their powers.
Anyways...its your decision to keep in negativity or find something meaningful.

I just want to help you. You can eat beef in Mumbai. Go to Mumbra. Or Bhiwandi. Go behind the **** hall and check the eateries. You may get arrested. And famous.

You can go to Kerala ; Bengal ; North East
Beef is easily available there

Why should I move? To eat a cow?

Ridiculous!

I'll do my bit to move the BJP and Modi out of power instead.

I want my beef. And the 15% surcharge I want to shove up the takla's arse.

As it should be for everyone.

It is my country as much as it is of the ugly Hindutvawadi retard.

Why should he decide?

Are you from which state? Be very careful if you are from any northern or western state. You may be able to survive in Kerala or north east but you are dead if you do this in Hariyana, UP or Maharashtra or Gujarat or Rajasthan. May be this is awaiting for you.

gau-raksha-dal-movement-7-728.jpg

same price? not even separate counter? its possible all of kerala is eating buffalo meat then..
@Infinite ... kerala is less secular than you think.. :)
as
@nair quoted nobody cares which beef they are buying.............Raw Cara-beef will be more reddish in colour
Beef Cost more than Rs300/Kg

They say it is better..... But nothing to do with caste (i have never heard anything)

In Kerala, more of buffalo meat is served than cow meat. In Tamil Nadu bull meat is served and cow meat is rare. You must understand that traditionally south Indians, especially Tamils, are big meat eaters,” the Dalit studies expert said. A recent government survey indicates that only 30% of Indians over the age of 15 are vegetarian and that 97.65% of Tamil Nadu is non-vegetarian.

Most Dalits this writer met across three regions of Tamil Nadu considered beef their traditional, staple meat. This conforms to a national trend, where at least 65 per cent of Hindus who eat beef are from the Scheduled Castes.

http://www.thehindu.com/thread/arts-culture-society/article7832539.ece

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...al-analysts/story-LUK6bkhgGV14egXPOU8BRK.html

Try Boar, Tastes better than pork and they eat roots and vegetation

The very best. Nothing compares with Boar pickle. Wonderful for Chest ailments, one piece a day all through winters.

The environment you miss is of appeasement and that is gone for good.

About time & Amen

OK you can do what you want

And We will do what we can to Bring him back

He was not voted in by Muslims Anyway

How does it matter who voted him to power?

He is my PM just as he is yours just as he is of the ugly saffron thug.

He cannot choose between us.

He must not choose between us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom