What's new

I am quite sick of Hindutvwadi creeps. Dum ghut raha hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For every 1 dead muslim for religious reasons in India, there are 100 dead ahemadis, Shias, Christians, and Hindus in Pakistan....bdw just for your knowledge, India is 6 times more populated than Pakistan.

Did you say something? Or was that a mosquito farting?

just like nut jobs say...its 'my wife'...'my kids', I can do anything with them. Guess what Mr, That will not work in 'our' country.

Good! Show this Muslim who's boss! That's my man! LOL!

That's right. India is a Hindu majority country. Everyone should follow the Will of the majority. If the consumption of beef insults Hindus then why allow it? Ban it everywhere. In fact as the 'cow' is considered a deity in India killing it, consuming it or even exporting it should be illegal and punishable. Hindu country, Hindu rules. I agree 100%.

What are you blabbering on about? Cow meat is banned in almost all of India. It is a state subject so only some minority religion majority states allow it.

just like nut jobs say...its 'my wife'...'my kids', I can do anything with them. Guess what Mr, That will not work in 'our' country.

Its been working in our country for 70 years.

I do not see any reason for that to change.

It becomes us vs you when you not very subtly ask us to move to Pakistan.

Why should we? Because you feel we should?

Don't make me laugh.
...you CAN NOT move even if you wanted..
pakistan doesn't accept Indian muslims ...it stopped it in 1950s...
..now you can try your luck in Bangladesh..

What are you blabbering on about? Cow meat is banned in almost all of India. It is a state subject so only some minority religion majority states allow it.

Do you ban the export of it? Didnt think so.

why is everybody acting surprised.. some think pakistani other thinks non-muslim...

LOL! You really think everyone here is stupid dont you? Why is that?

cow meat is not exported.. its buffalo meat.. both called beef.. hence confusion

LOL! You really think everyone here is stupid dont you? Why is that?
either stupid of acting shocked when there is perfect normal explanation of it.

It becomes us vs you when you not very subtly ask us to move to Pakistan.

Why should we? Because you feel we should?

Don't make me laugh.
You are wrong here again. Hindus eat beef more than Muslims in India.
That's why I'm saying that Muslims sees everything through religious prism.
But Hindus doesn't carry these cultural or religious things 24/7 hours on their head.

It is cow per se, but we are practical people too. We will not go ape shit crazy because of what happens in somewhereelse land. But we have to do what is right in our own land.

It is the Muslims trying to finger Hindus and not the other way around. You behave as if Hindus are killing you of starvation by not letting you eat beef. Muslims don't have a good history in this country or any part of the world for that matter. They are not known for assimilation or for living in spirit of cooperation anywhere. You are just reinforcing that perception. Too bad you could not break out of that mold.

As I said in another thread, why should we finger you man?

I mean do you really matter so much to our everyday life that it is imperative to finger you??

Can you not understand the concept of free will being taken away from a free citizen of a free democratic country?

And take it for what it is. Liking beef. Wanting to eat beef. Because its beef. Not because we are poor. Or starving. Or feeling lucky that unlike Syria we are not being blown up?

Think. Who is acting like the religious nuts here.

cow meat is not exported.. its buffalo meat.. both called beef.. hence confusion

either stupid of acting shocked when there is perfect normal explanation of it.
i dont know.. but the news item you are probably refering to did not mention that its buffalo meat... mainly... I cant possibly say there is no cow meat in the export

You dont know? I give up.

You are wrong here again. Hindus eat beef more than Muslims in India.
That's why I'm saying that Muslims sees everything through religious prism.
But Hindus doesn't carry these cultural or religious things 24/7 hours on their head.
thats a lie.. everything you said is either lie or wrong... a living cow is not worth more than dead.. no scientific reseach done that proves anything.. stop reading chandamama..

why is everybody acting surprised.. some think pakistani other thinks non-muslim...

Bit silly mate, Here they're questioning his nationality because he is arguing against the majority narrative and simply because he is Muslim

In another thread there are some Indians openly espousing separatism in the name of Tamil nationalism, But no one dared to question their nationality, Infact most are trying to pacify the argument, Is it because they may well be Hindu's ?

Right wing nut jobs are a the same what ever the country they're from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom