What's new

I am quite sick of Hindutvwadi creeps. Dum ghut raha hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The social fabric of India is being tested.

And for a change Muslims are doing their bit.

So I do not begrudge Hindus some fanaticism.

But I want my cow and I will have it.

Abu Azmi ke family ke ho kya?

Exactly !

I am glad at least one Indian agrees with me.

I do hope though that you will not be invited to move to Pakistan as I have.

Not that it makes a difference. Hindutvawadi nuts can keep dreaming. I will stay on my own soil. And will eat all the fine cows I can which have grown up on it.

Because I like eating cows. Not because it irritates them or offends them. That is frankly irrelevant.

I am glad at least one Indian agrees with me.

I do hope though that you will not be invited to move to Pakistan as I have.

Not that it makes a difference. Hindutvawadi nuts can keep dreaming. I will stay on my own soil. And will eat all the fine cows I can which have grown up on it.

Because I like eating cows. Not because it irritates them or offends them. That is frankly irrelevant.

Are you actually Muslim?

I do want my beef back though.
It is available in most places anyways. If it is that difficult, come down to Kerala, you can have all the beef coconut fry and other cow meat items too. Taking beef regularly, failing RSS every day. The Knickeratti terrorists in the north can only look desperate what is happening in Kerala, TN and even Karnataka.

Fact of the matter is that this beef thing is way down in the list of priorities for most Indians. Most Hindus included.

It is being used as a poke in the eye. Nowhere close to the inflammatory potential of Babri Masjid of the 90s.

But if Modi fails in his main KRA. Which is to make India and Indians more prosperous (stronger comes next), then Modi will go down.

He has little time left. And hes lost way somewhat and in fact fallen backwards these past two quarters.

Indians are watching Modi. Get your act in order. And stop playing stupid cow politics.

LOL....I can't believe this thread is still open.

In Uttar Pradesh, slaughter of cow, bullock, ox is banned. Why din't your beloved Akhilesh not change the law ? :lol:,

The law prohibits one to store or eat beef. It carries a punishment of 7 years’ jail and/or Rs 10,000 fine. You can however import beef in sealed containers, to be served to foreigners. Also Buffaloes can be killed.

What is the point of blaming, Modi, BJP, RSS and "ugly dark Hindutvadis" for this ? :cheesy:

In reality this rant is against you guys loosing the election in UP. :disagree: ......... its quite pathetic really.

It is available in most places anyways. If it is that difficult, come down to Kerala, you can have all the beef coconut fry and other cow meat items too. Taking beef regularly, failing RSS every day. The Knickeratti terrorists in the north can only look desperate what is happening in Kerala, TN and even Karnataka.

First ask this guy if he is actually Muslim.

These Sanghis who are not aware of other cultures assumes that people are eating beef to offend RSS terrorists. Sad state!

Don't take my business away. :disagree:
He needs something, he calls me. I get 'it' delivered to his address. :D :haha:

Well brother. I should not have to go to Kerala to eat a cow.

India is my country as much as it is of any Hindu's. No reason for me to abide by Hindu laws. It is a secular country after all

Ask him first if he is actually Muslim. I think you already know the answer to that one.

He is a Muslim. Most likely one of those Bohri Muslims. You will find a huge number of them in India and they don't actually fit the mold of the bearded frothing at mouth Mullah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom