What's new

I am quite sick of Hindutvwadi creeps. Dum ghut raha hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am starting this thread in this section for Indians. Pakistanis please bahti Ganga mein haath na dhoyein.

I am now getting quite sick of these Hindutvwadi turds.

Wtf man. This is not their personal nation. This is mine as well. My ancestors have been born and have bled and died here.

What is this crap of not being able to eat beef first of all?

To tell you the truth I do not see this as a Hindu thing at all. But a class divide. Lower classes who have been humped for centuries are now tasting political and some economic power.

And they are going bananas with their smelly poo. Instead of acting dignified and showing that they can be better than the chandaals whose loins they sprang from.

I am also pissed off with Modi. Note no ji. He's been giving one brain fart after the other these past 3-4 months. The anti rich budget has sealed it for me. No vote for you next time gujju bhai. Ghere jao ne fafda khao.

Comments?

One last question. Why are frothing Hindu radicals so butt ugly man? 9 times out of 10, man or woman, they seem to have been given a doozy by God.

Off late the liberals and leftists are getting exposed of their dubious stand on various issues, every time there is an expose it is making things clear that these guys are against Hindu dharma ,culture and nativity.

9 out of 10 Hindu radicals believe that humans are equal and all religions lead to GOD.

The latest developments are because of paranoia and fears created by things in Middle East and else where.

Give some time and trust the constitution . Things will become normal again.

India stands for unity in diversity.

Off late the liberals and leftists are getting exposed of their dubious stand on various issues, every time there is an expose it is making things clear that these guys are against Hindu dharma ,culture and nativity.

9 out of 10 Hindu radicals believe that humans are equal and all religions lead to GOD.

The latest developments are because of paranoia and fears created by things in Middle East and else where.

Give some time and trust the constitution . Things will become normal again.

India stands for unity in diversity.
Liberal Elitism 101

Illiberal zhapaad 101

Beef is allowed everywhere.Don't throw shites.Even you are well aware about that...

Congress which tacitly has encouraged Muslim fundamentalists in order to garner their support during the elections playing the appeasement card.As Congress has lost ground parties like AAP comes to play.Muslims knowingly has been enjoying such concession since decades & elected such leaders where other communities & their voices has become irrelevant.No one is there to talk on behalf of Hindus & the discrimination that is happening against them...

Either support uniform civil code(Only one community seems to be having issue) or feel free to face the rampage..
Sometime reciprocation of same order is needed....

Imposing things is not a solution to anything, including beef ban. I have argued against it constantly. Why not ban pork smoking and and drinking too. As I said the ban is for a select class of hindus, the hindutvadis who will never let muslims live in peace.

Merging our areas with Pakistan is the best solution.

Imposing things is not a solution to anything, including beef ban. I have argued against it constantly. Why not ban pork smoking and and drinking too. As I said the ban is for a select class of hindus, the hindutvadis who will never let muslims live in peace.

Merging our areas with Pakistan is the best solution.

Our area is which area ?

I am starting this thread in this section for Indians. Pakistanis please bahti Ganga mein haath na dhoyein.

I am now getting quite sick of these Hindutvwadi turds.

Wtf man. This is not their personal nation. This is mine as well. My ancestors have been born and have bled and died here.

What is this crap of not being able to eat beef first of all?

To tell you the truth I do not see this as a Hindu thing at all. But a class divide. Lower classes who have been humped for centuries are now tasting political and some economic power.

And they are going bananas with their smelly poo. Instead of acting dignified and showing that they can be better than the chandaals whose loins they sprang from.

I am also pissed off with Modi. Note no ji. He's been giving one brain fart after the other these past 3-4 months. The anti rich budget has sealed it for me. No vote for you next time gujju bhai. Ghere jao ne fafda khao.

Comments?

One last question. Why are frothing Hindu radicals so butt ugly man? 9 times out of 10, man or woman, they seem to have been given a doozy by God.

I wonder why eating Beef is such a big deal for Muslims?

Looks like the whole national narrative has turned into beef eaters and non beef eaters. I can understand how non Muslims must feel in Muslim countries when they are forced to do many things against their wishes.

Beef sold in India is crap anyways compared to what's sold in the west. The kind of illegal trade and the level the butchers generally go to, to procure it - I would assume that beef consumers might be risking their health eating what's sold in India.

The whole anti Modi campaign is turned into a BEEF vs anti BEEF circus.

@adil_minhas : The same feeling. The Hindutva terrorists and supporters are cheering for the death of this democracy.

Let those Hindutva apologists who feel the righteous and always right bashing others as liberals and pseudoseculars come to sense. An fb post:
mesg9.png

Beef sold in India is crap anyways

That's because most of it is buffalo meat that has a very different taste and consistency. You cant even make a decent burger pattie out of it.

Even bullock meat is coarser and tougher (takes many more seetis to cook) than cow meat.

Then there is the issue of our cows, like most of us, being too scrawny. Good milch stock. But not much meat on the bone. But these are the ones that do good on our feed and climate.

The exotic ones we import for milk, breeding, etc. have never worked.

@adil_minhas : The same feeling. The Hindutva terrorists and supporters are cheering for the death of this democracy.

Let those Hindutva apologists who feel the righteous and always right bashing others as liberals and pseudoseculars come to sense. An fb post:
mesg9.png

The BJP and Modi will survive if our market and manufacturing and agriculture till the next election rocks.

Otherwise Modi will be voted out by the same Hindus who voted him in.

Therein lies the difference between Afghanistan, and indeed Pakistan, and our India.

The BJP and Modi will survive if our market and manufacturing and agriculture till the next election rocks.

Therein lies the difference between Afghanistan, and indeed Pakistan, and our India.
I doubt. You must understand that, once RSS takes over Hinduism which already is at a faster pace, there is no such thing as democracy to be expected in India. It can be as fast as one or two decades before these swines destroy federal nature of the nation as well as democratic elective system for Haindava fascists in power. It is the common Hindus too, many of them who've fallen for soft Hindutva. Sad state of affairs.

Dont worry 2019 modi is coming back.

I doubt. You must understand that, once RSS takes over Hinduism which already is at a faster pace, there is no such thing as democracy to be expected in India. It can be as fast as one or two decades before these swines destroy federal nature of the nation as well as democratic elective system for Haindava fascists in power. It is the common Hindus too, many of them who've fallen for soft Hindutva. Sad state of affairs.

I do not share your pessimism.

I do want my beef back though.

Dont worry 2019 modi is coming back.

I'm not so certain anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom