What's new

I am quite sick of Hindutvwadi creeps. Dum ghut raha hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't democracy a bitch ?

People actually prove their points by flexing numbers :lol:

What a same that you do not get to flex your muscles or swords anymore. Life must SUCK for you.

Kya crap bol raha hai yaar.

Wake up. We are the same stock.

Yes I am an Indian. As much as you or any other Indian here is.

Suar ka meat is available in Pakistan. Ask Pakistanis here. Their Christians eat it quite commonly.

Yes beef is an issue for me. I like to eat it. Why will I not be allowed to eat it? For 70 years we have eaten it. Now you want to prove a point? By flexing your numbers?

Paper and pen in available in Pakistan, Do they sketch Prophet ? Do Pakistani Christains sketch Prophet ?

There is difference between banned stuff (like meat(chicken/ mutton) in some Hindu sects and they donot protest ) and Holy stuff attached to sentiments (Cow for Hindus, Prophet sketch for Muslim)

Simple Logic hai

There are self prohibited thing (for which people ignore what others are doing)
And there are Holy things which hurt sentiments of masses (Prophet Sketch, Cow meat)

You will thus have to listen to me. And your Muslim barbs will bounce off my back.

What racial profiling? Calling someone ugly is not racist. Its not politically correct. But not racist per se.

Suar ka meat is available in Pakistan. Ask Pakistanis here. Their Christians eat it quite commonly.

Yes beef is an issue for me. I like to eat it. Why will I not be allowed to eat it? For 70 years we have eaten it. Now you want to prove a point? By flexing your numbers?

What do you want to do? Do you think we lasted seven decades together as a nation by fingering like this?
Yaha beef pork sab khata hai..Even Hindu bhi..Don't make it a hotchpotch & get diluted by fake politicians..
Re bhai election hai..ye sab chiz serious mat lo..After election it's like never happened..You are an Indian & you should have known it by know..

And there are Holy things which hurt sentiments of masses (Prophet Sketch, Cow meat)

You guys (the self styled Hindutvawadis and gau rakshaks) are hypocrites.

I have lost count of the number of Hindus who eat cow beef.

Not when they go abroad. But right here on our soil. When they leave their homes and the scrutiny of their parents.

Hardcore Brahmins. Munching cow till they would moo with a single bite extra.

You will thus have to listen to me. And your Muslim barbs will bounce off my back.

What racial profiling? Calling someone ugly is not racist. Its not politically correct. But not racist per se.

What do you want to do? Do you think we lasted seven decades together as a nation by fingering like this?

You have to respect the law. Even wine is banned in many Indian states. You can not complaint once the law is made.

Second thing is that you are not a true Muslim. Eating cow is against the Kuran.

Are you sure ? You seems confused.

Aren't you the better looking Race ? :lol:

Yaar I meant we have lived together as one civilization on one soil for thousands of years.

Does not mean we are one race.

And then off course there was the process of gene selection and mixing of better looking races into our gene pool over the past 1000 years.

if you're not happy with your place then come to Shimoga. HQ of Karnataka RSS, We can have everything without restrictions.

Yaar I meant we have lived together as one civilization on one soil for thousands of years.

Does not mean we are one race.

And then off course there was the process of gene selection and mixing of better looking races into our gene pool over the past 1000 years.

So how many seat with SP win ?

offtopic: we should have a permanent foodie section.. or may be a sticky thread..

Indian Muslims are an endangered species in a future Hindu Chauvanistic Bharat. The tide of Hindu Nationalism has been rising slowly but surely since the 1990's and Modi's election was a watershed moment in Hindu Nationalistic aspirations in India. It is only going to get stronger from here. I dont see this wave of Hindu belligerence decreasing in the short or medium term but gaining strength. Muslims are a major obstacle to the Hindu Fascists plan fo India. If they an convert or make irrelevant India's 200 million Muslims, other minorities will be absorbed into Hinduism such as the Sikhs and Buddhists. Hindus already see these two religions as offshoots of their own. They will even go so far as to label Muslims 'Hindu', we have all heard that several times and it is for a reason. Hindu fascists will water down what Muslims will be allowed to defend to such an extent that the Hindu majority will more or less dictate what it is to be a Muslim in India. From there it will be simple to make extinct Islam in India. It is already happening. This is not conjecture. Indian Muslims are not going to be around very long in India and Hindu fascists will see this as a major obstacle removed from their march to create their Hindu Utopia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom