What's new

I am quite sick of Hindutvwadi creeps. Dum ghut raha hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beef and demonetisation with the doozy of a budget are going to kill the BJP.

Sad because as a rich guy I looked at them as being business friendly.

Bollocks.
Abe tera chori ka paisa hai. Ro tu ab. Tax deta toh Rona nhi padta tujhe. Khud chori karte hi fir rote ho.

I am venting. I am sick of eating buffalo meat.

I want cow flesh in my mouth.

I don't want faux chicken steak burger. I want real steak.

Its my cow. I bought it. I will eat it if I want.
Ye cow ke liye ro rha hai logo ke pass 2, waqt ka khaana nahi hai. Sad adil bhai

Abe tera chori ka paisa hai. Ro tu ab. Tax deta toh Rona nhi padta tujhe. Khud chori karte hi fir rote ho.

Bhai tu bahut nasamajh aur masoom hai.

Kya tujhe pata hai in teen maheenon mein kya loot hua hai desh mein?

Janega to royega.

Bhai tu bahut nasamajh aur masoom hai.

Kya tujhe pata hai in teen maheenon mein kya loot hua hai desh mein?

Janega to royega.
Bhai Congress jo loot rahi Thu tabse uska kya? Jabtak tumhare hisab se policy chal thi Thu tab tak khush the. Mujhe ye bata bas ki tax kyu nhi diya tune?

Ek banda accha kaam karna chahta hai karne ki nahi dega.

Bhai Congress jo loot rahi Thu tabse uska kya? Jabtak tumhare hisab se policy chal thi Thu tab tak khush the. Mujhe ye bata bas ki tax kyu nhi diya tune?

Bhai Modi ko vote diya maine.

Usne mere pet pe aur wallet pe waar kiya.

Ab ki baar no Modi sarkar.

Konsa ameer gareeb hogya? Rehne de tu bas. You are a tax evader and now crying over policies which might have hunted your Black money and property

I pay 7 digit taxes every year. Pain hota hai but I'm happy now and police ka darr nhi lagta mujhe. You should have paid taxes, you keep what you sow mate.

Konsa ameer gareeb hogya? Rehne de tu bas. You are a tax evader and now crying over policies which might have hunted your Black money and property

I am least bothered. Demonetization has not pricked me or my family. But its evident to me what has happened on massive scale. And what topi he has made whole nation wear. As it is increasingly aware to many other once supporters of his as well now.

The thread is about ugly Hindutvawadis climbing piggy back on Modi's shoulders to make life miserable for Muslims. In this juvenile manner. Lets not make it a general political and/or communal thread.

Quality of the beef wise yes, Both Kobe and Wagyu are considered the best in the world, But the Argies cook the best steak

Well Japanese Kare(Curry) is very different to South Asian version, It's thicker and has way less spices

Yeah apparently the Japanese massage the cows every day and feed them high quality Sake. Probably hard to kill them after that though.

I wonder how much the Filet mignon of one of those would cost...

I am least bothered. Demonetization has not pricked me or my family. But its evident to me what has happened on massive scale. And what topi he has made whole nation wear. As it is increasingly aware to many other once supporters of his as well now.

The thread is about ugly Hindutvawadis climbing piggy back on Modi's shoulders to make life miserable for Muslims. In this juvenile manner. Lets not make it a general political and/or communal thread.

that's a narrow view on topics i can littraly make the same topic on Owaisi the dude literally implied to genocide Hindus in his rallies.

all vote bank politics are screwed, sad part is every political group does this weather Hindus , Muslims, christian, Jain, the cancer is even in Canada, my brother there was invited to a heritage fest for our cast-only. that's the level of ridiculousness people go to get influence

I think you should see what Muslims are doing in West Bengal every second day. And kisi psycho ka koi religion nhi hota. Muslims are equally good and Hindus are also bad. Toh ye toh bol mat that Muslims are not safe here. Zada hi shauk hai toh start seeing towards arabia and other Muslim countries, you'll get the answer on how much safe or unsafe you are here.
Delusion me mat raho Bhaijaan, jitna tumhare hai Hindustan utna tumhara bhi hai. :)

that's a narrow view on topics i can littraly make the same topic on Owaisi the dude literally implied to genocide Hindus in his rallies.

all vote bank politics are screwed, sad part is every political group does this weather Hindus , Muslims, christian, Jain, the cancer is even in Canada, my brother there was invited to a heritage fest for our cast-only. that's the level of ridiculousness people go to get influence
Exactly uska owaisi kya kya gaali derha hai Lord ram, sits aur hanuman ko. Mata ko bhi.

I think you should see what Muslims are doing in West Bengal every second day. And kisi psycho ka koi religion nhi hota. Muslims are equally good and Hindus are also bad. Toh ye toh bol mat that Muslims are not safe here. Zada hi shauk hai toh start seeing towards arabia and other Muslim countries, you'll get the answer on how much safe or unsafe you are here.
Delusion me mat raho Bhaijaan, jitna tumhare hai Hindustan utna tumhara bhi hai. :)

Exactly uska owaisi kya kya gaali derha hai Lord ram, sits aur hanuman ko. Mata ko bhi.

First of all, you are neither talking to Owaisi nor to a West Bengal Muslim.

Secondly, I never said anywhere that I felt unsafe here. That is the manufacture of your own mind.

I have said from the first post that Hindutvawadis (ugly black ones ....) are beginning to piss me off.

And why I cannot eat cow beef in my own country because self same ugly black Hindutvawadi cannot?

What is the connection?

Do I ask you guys to come into my mosque and pray?

Then for what am I being asked to toe the line on what is holy to you and what is not?

Agar yeh desh tumhara hai to mera bhi hai. To tumhare rules mere liye kyun?

as much as i like to comment further , unfortunately i cant understand hindi, i migrated out at 7 and my parents are from NE

as much as i like to comment further , unfortunately i cant understand hindi, i migrated out at 7 and my parents are from NE

Sorry bro. You are Indian for me. Please point out section and I will translate for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom