What's new

Hundreds of Britons waging jihad in Syria

I was happy to hear about an Indian who lost his life in a Syrian prison. Don't mess with a nation's Govt.
It's kind of sad to see desis (Indians/Pakistanis) talks about politics of other nations once they get off the boat.

I was happy to hear about an Indian who lost his life in a Syrian prison. Don't mess with a nation's Govt.
It's kind of sad to see desis (Indians/Pakistanis) talks about politics of other nations once they get off the boat.

in ki G main suleemani keera hai speacially pakistanis . no one even give a SH1T to them but they have pain in back from Indonesia to moroco even us citizens like afia :hitwall: they cry river burn our cities for those whom not spit on pakistan :coffee: for example iraqis libiyan palastines russians afghanis banglais .list is very long .

what will happen if they revoke citizenship.. and why discriminate against 5th gen british? what if a 20th gen british does same.
Revoked nationals will either be removed or sent to belmarsh, same applies to whites.

? Point being?

UK is a sh!th0le .....
Haha, yes that is your assessment and I doubt it carries much weight outside your own circle of influence.

in ki G main suleemani keera hai speacially pakistanis . no one even give a SH1T to them but they have pain in back from Indonesia to moroco even us citizens like afia :hitwall: they cry river burn our cities for those whom not spit on pakistan :coffee: for example iraqis libiyan palastines russians afghanis banglais .list is very long .
Janab Indians ke bhi .... koi na koi inqilabi keeda hai !!!

? Point being?
Haha, yes that is your assessment and I doubt it carries much weight outside your own circle of influence.
Point being, those desis high on religions taking out a procession against veterans. My words ain't worth cr@p but ... thought over jealous guys have no respect in the eyes of an average joe back at home.

Lets see: the NHS, a working justice system, civic works that actually work, a economy set on rapid recovery... And how is the UK a "S%%% Hole" again?
because of their media bro...
and their colonial background

Point being, those desis high on religions taking out a procession against veterans. My words ain't worth cr@p but ... thought over jealous guys have no respect in the eyes of an average joe back at home.

Well I find "desi" to be such a derogatory term of reference, I can understand how someone who is a new arrival or 1st generation could earn that reputation, but the problem is one of the community and not the "origin" some communities in Britain are very segregated, and this makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Regarding vetran marches, again it's a mixed bag. How many disrupted the march back in 2009 and 2012... Less than 100! What does that tell you?

their colonial background
Well colonialism is a double edged sword, lets not discuss the merits and flaws of that era in this thread shall we.

Well I find "desi" to be such a derogatory term of reference, I can understand how someone who is a new arrival or 1st generation could earn that reputation, but the problem is one of the community and not the "origin" some communities in Britain are very segregated, and this makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Regarding vetran marches, again it's a mixed bag. How many disrupted the march back in 2009 and 2012... Less than 100! What does that tell you?
It might be derogatory term for some but that's the only link we have among us to connect to the so called roots? It's not about the numbers, there has been incidents where your lot of so called NON DESIS have put people of either nation to shame.

Oh, please do elaborate how you mean "your" lot. Would be appreciated. :)
If you wanted to be An@l about "YOUR" lot let me clarify it's irrespective of nationality. No matter how much "YOU" cry .... there are bad apples and they are bringing a shame to the "MOTHERLAND"

Back
Top Bottom