What's new

Hundreds of Britons waging jihad in Syria

why UK is shithole and i already gave the answer...
Well once again, that is your opinion and you are entitled it. It will not change the fact that the UK remains the 3rd most popular nation in the world after America and Germany:
NBI-2013_tcm29-39312.jpg

Over 31.1 million overseas visitors who came to the UK in 2012 spent £18.6 billion. And on average 200,000 people migrate to the UK every year.

why UK is shithole and i already gave the answer...
From 2/3rd gen onwards .... Being Indian/Pakistanis/Bangladeshi/Sri Lankan .. doesn't mean more than waving the corresponding flag during cricket matches. Thats where their loyality starts and ends.

If you wanted to be An@l about "YOUR" lot let me clarify it's irrespective of nationality. No matter how much "YOU" cry .... there are bad apples and they are bringing a shame to the "MOTHERLAND"
That fails to answer my question

No matter how much "YOU" cry ....
Oh but I am not the one crying, however you are raising your voice and brandishing the "your" and "your lot" card, without even understanding that most of the culprits are 3/4th Generation Brits*, so comparing them to say new arrivals who could claim the title of "desi" is highly inaccurate. And if you wish to follow that path of argument the what about the tempestuous elements from Morocco, Somalia, M.E, S.E.A, S.A and of course the dreaded revert community.

Did you forget to consider the likes of Michael adebolajo when you were considering that "your lot" remark? Surely that young deluded and mentally unstable lunatic would not qualify as "Desi"?

Also before you consider using the Islam card on me, which i feel is upcoming shortly, i must interject and inform you that I am a Roman Catholic. :)

*Source for my statement: Quillam Foundation

That fails to answer my question
Oh but I am not the one crying, however you are raising your voice and brandishing the "your" and "your lot" card, without even understanding that most of the culprits are 3/4th Generation Brits*, so comparing them to say new arrivals who could claim the title of "desi" is highly inaccurate. And if you wish to follow that path of argument the what about the tempestuous elements from Morocco, Somalia, M.E, S.E.A, S.A and of course the dreaded revert community.

Did you forget to consider the likes of Michael adebolajo when you were considering that "your lot" remark? Surely that young deluded and mentally unstable lunatic would not qualify as "Desi"?

Also before you consider using the Islam card on me, which i feel is upcoming shortly, i must interject and inform you that I am a Roman Catholic. :)

*Source for my statement: Quillam Foundation

Gangs, Girls and Grooming: The Truth | Standpoint

It's just a quick search, I don't care about any other ethnicity. Just like there are Pakistani gangs out there I am sure Indian gangs must be there as well. I don't care about other ethnicity man. If you feel so much offended about me using "DESIS" how about "ASIANS" than? No matter how much wrong I might be in assessing the whole community. But there are bad apples and that too in abundance to bring shame to the "ASIANS".

Gangs, Girls and Grooming: The Truth | Standpoint

It's just a quick search, I don't care about any other ethnicity. Just like there are Pakistani gangs out there I am sure Indian gangs must be there as well. I don't care about other ethnicity man. If you feel so much offended about me using "DESIS" how about "ASIANS" than? No matter how much wrong I might be in assessing the whole community. But there are bad apples and that too in abundance to bring shame to the "ASIANS".

Yes Asians is a very fair term to use, you may cite the Rochdale case which was a very disgusting example of what happens when the state fails to protect the most vulnerable members of it's society, it is also a very good case study for community policing, grassroots intelligence and social responsibility.

But we should remember that whilst such incidents are horrid, depraved and deserve to be condemned on every front, we should not be too quick to pass judgement. Let us not forget that these things pale in comparison to the actions of members of the Anglo-Saxon community:
Jimmy Savile sexual abuse scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Take away their nationality. Declare them criminals.

yeah and leave them stateless with no options but to be a pirate in the open seas....:sick:
but seriously this is not the solution, maybe they should not have let them go in the first place.......

but seriously this is not the solution, maybe they should not have let them go in the first place.......
The government is already working on a system to do just that with Border Force, GCHQ and MI5.

Yes Asians is a very fair term to use, you may cite the Rochdale case which was a very disgusting example of what happens when the state fails to protect the most vulnerable members of it's society, it is also a very good case study for community policing, grassroots intelligence and social responsibility.

But we should remember that whilst such incidents are horrid, depraved and deserve to be condemned on every front, we should not be too quick to pass judgement. Let us not forget that these things pale in comparison to the actions of members of the Anglo-Saxon community:
Jimmy Savile sexual abuse scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Look man I am not out here to degrade the ASIANs out here ... but you lot are something we associate ourselves with pride. It's your responsibilities to outcast the culprits. Time and again "YOUR" lot has made us proud. And we would love to it, if you keep up the good work.

Look man I am not out here to degrade the ASIANs out here ... but you lot are something we associate ourselves with pride. It's your responsibilities to outcast the culprits. Time and again "YOUR" lot has made us proud. And we would love to it, if you keep up the good work.

True, despite me being born in the UK to a mixed family I do have a fondness for the homeland of my great grandfather.

The government is already working on a system to do just that with Border Force, GCHQ and MI5.
well lets hope they succeed in stopping any unfortunate loss of civilian life, but frankly the people who went were already extremists and would have done some terrorist activity regardless of whether they went or not, the topic of terrorists and ''potential terrorists'' is one shrouded by uncertainties propagated by several sources........

well lets hope they succeed in stopping any unfortunate loss of civilian life, but frankly the people who went were already extremists and would have done some terrorist activity regardless of whether they went or not, the topic of terrorists and ''potential terrorists'' is one shrouded by uncertainties propagated by several sources........

Quillam Foundation is doing really good work on this. http://www.quilliamfoundation.org

Also slightly off topic, I was reading about Sufism and that really appeals to me. :)

True, despite me being born in the UK to a mixed family I do have a fondness for the homeland of my great grandfather.
I am glad you feel that way, And I hope this desire stays in your coming gen. as well.

The govt is considering legislation that would allow these individuals to be stripped of British citizenship on grounds of national security even if it means rendering them stateless.
I think it can successfully challenged in european court.

Quillam Foundation is doing really good work on this. http://www.quilliamfoundation.org

Also slightly off topic, I was reading about Sufism and that really appeals to me. :)
I have seen the quilliam guy talking, he is an ex jihadi... and makes very good point regarding what causes terrorism.
tommy robinson left bnp due to him.

Back
Top Bottom