What's new

Hundreds of Britons waging jihad in Syria

The UK Border Agency should identify these people, and revoke their nationality immediately. They are a disgrace to their faith, bring shame and embarrassment to their communities and overall a menace to society.

If they wish to fight such conflicts they should do so by first renouncing their respective nationalities:
UK Border Agency | How do I give up British citizenship or another form of British nationality?

Cursed lot, when will people learn that an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind?
how can you revoke nationality of UK citizens.
Most of these people are born and brought up in UK, I am pretty sure not almost nobody will be recent immigrant.(among fighters)
also british govt was indirectly encouraging this behaviour by supporting FSA.

how can you revoke nationality of UK citizens.
Most of these people are born and brought up in UK, I am pretty sure not almost nobody will be recent immigrant.(among fighters).

The Home Office has the authority to revoke British nationals, even for 3/4 and 5th gen British citizens.
Home Office can revoke British Citizenship as well as deny it for civil offences

also british govt was indirectly encouraging this behaviour by supporting FSA
The British "volunteers" highlighted in the Mi6 report were not fighting with FSA, furthermore there is allowance to prevent people from returning to the UK if they pose a threat to Public peace.

just because its cool...
to attack them...
That statement makes no sense whatsoever.

The Home Office has the authority to revoke British nationals, even for 3/4 and 5th gen British citizens.
Home Office can revoke British Citizenship as well as deny it for civil offences

That statement makes no sense whatsoever.
why do you think america and soviets fought...
why do you think china, india is building aircraft carriers...
Just because its cool...they dont have any purpose...

Well I am no defense expert, so I really cannot comment why china and India are buying their expensive toys, but perhaps it has something to do with showing your clout. Besides attacking the UK will be a big mistake in the sense of the financial and political ramifications for the hostile country.

Well I am no defense expert, so I really cannot comment why china and India are buying their expensive toys, but perhaps it has something to do with showing your clout. Besides attacking the UK will be a big mistake in the sense of the financial and political ramifications for the hostile country.
he is just trolling... :p:

we wont attack...we will send our carriers to argentina for falkland takeover...

Our missiles can't reach there lol
but our carriers can....

we wont attack...we will send our carriers to argentina for falkland takeover...

And why would you do such a thing, to what benefit? The Falklands is none of your concern, should you not be worrying about your own national issues?

And why would you do such a thing, to what benefit? The Falklands is none of your concern, should you not be worrying about your own national issues?
why are they trying to involve in other countries?
irag, afghanistan, syria....

UK is a sh!th0le ..... thanks to all desis of all colors of passports.

what will happen if they revoke citizenship.. and why discriminate against 5th gen british? what if a 20th gen british does same.
If ain't white ... it ain't right !!!
If you ain't pink ... youz 'bout to sink !!!
If you ain't poms .... well it aint a rhyme ..just get you a$$ outta there !!!

what will happen if they revoke citizenship.. and why discriminate against 5th gen british? what if a 20th gen british does same.
the link you posted talks only about people with dual citizenship.

The govt is considering legislation that would allow these individuals to be stripped of British citizenship on grounds of national security even if it means rendering them stateless.

Back
Top Bottom