What's new

Hundreds of Britons waging jihad in Syria

First read more about this conflict, check all the facts, understand how intelligence agencies works, how data is collected, how number of Jihadists are measured, understand how they radical or extremist ideologist can spread when they return back, understand the dynamics, when you have all the experience then talk to me.

My work has been in this direction for quite a some time and I have presented my works to many well respected people in this area of research.

I will consider published work, various research work in this field by very reputed people way above what you think.

So, lets not indulge in this debate. You are new to this field.
And you think a simple journalist did all this?

And you think a simple journalist did all this?
Journalist also do reporting. They don't have to do all the years of research. They posted what was released in public domain. As per British Intelligence agencies, the number was few hundreds, now the revised estimate of all Europe is around 1200-1500.

And any journalistic article doesn't go without stringent fact checking and proper referencing.

P.S. Journalist working in Telegraph can't be called simple. :D

These instances will give reason to get Europe evacuated from muslim
All the media reporting day after day the rise of ISLAM....UK will have more Muslims and all that fear!! Yea then you get people writting this!! laughable coz THIS IS PURE ISLAMOPHOBIA!! I feel sad for THOSE who are going back thinking they can somehow help the victims and INSTEAD are painted as EXTREMISTS wait the word is RADICAL!!

Apparently ONLY gori chamri is allowed to do "SOCIAL WORK" and dont stirr crap and are right...all others are joining the war :rolleyes1:

They were probably encouraged to go by MI6, after all UK is against President Assad and is seeking "regime" change. Also UK is believed to be actively involved in supporting rebels in Syria.

Take away their nationality. Declare them criminals.
You do know that there are such sickos in our country as well, don't you?

Do you really think the 'liberals' will allow that?

This is not Putin's Russia or ideology-based Israel/Japan where decisions are taken for the sake of the bigger picture. UK has the same mess as we do, although they are hypocritic about it.

The UK Border Agency should identify these people, and revoke their nationality immediately. They are a disgrace to their faith, bring shame and embarrassment to their communities and overall a menace to society.

If they wish to fight such conflicts they should do so by first renouncing their respective nationalities:
UK Border Agency | How do I give up British citizenship or another form of British nationality?

Cursed lot, when will people learn that an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind?

The two rival entities, each with large group of die hard followers - Nation and Religion.

Nation's citizens are smaller in number, compared to the adherents of Faith, but they are so well organized that the number of Religious adherents would mean nothing.

While the Nation allows freedom of Religion, Religion will always face its adherents with a choice, undermining the the existence of Nation.

And finally, the freedom and power guaranteed by the Nation, when compared with the provisions of Religion, will always ensure that the citizens of Nation are more motivated than are the adherents of Faith. After all, Nation ensures the citizens have food in their plates, Religion guarantees nothing but a dubious yet a seductive salvation. People can die for salvation, but they cannot live without bread.

Making the anti-national religious adherents non-citizens of the Nation is an advanced step in strengthening the National entity.

Way to go!

China and india should attack british some day...with the same logic thats used by them to attack afghanistan, iraq.

Back
Top Bottom