What's new

Humiliating treatment by pakistani soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manhoos... there is DSL..... 3G(yes it's running, however, only ufone is running it in their devices and you are not allowed to sell sims separately)..... there are some wireless services that give you 16Mbps..... even in remotest of villages.....
But my question was at the man questioning us about our electronics....

Chall bey, third wheel! Tujhay kiss nay bulaya? :D

Slowly this can turn into Punjabis Vs. Pastuns fight.. Which is very dangerous to Pakistan, if pan-Pastun nationalism gets ignited leading to demands for Pakthunistan on both sides of the Durand line.

Its true, India never used air power to do carpet bombings in Kashmir even at the height of insurgency in min-1990's. The only exception is during the Kargil conflict, where foreign fighters were involved. Using fighter jets on own territory is considered a desperate move and no respect for civilian lives..
Unfortunately pakistan army is not strong and professional like indian army. They dont know to tackle insurgencies.
@Sher Malang
Kiliwala does NATO soldiers also make afghans "murgha", make them stand on one leg or kick them at check posts? as for as i have heard, they are professional even though they are foriegners.

Manhoos... there is DSL..... 3G(yes it's running, however, only ufone is running it in their devices and you are not allowed to sell sims separately)..... there are some wireless services that give you 16Mbps..... even in remotest of villages.....
How am I to know...never been there plus... considering the man just said ALLAH tumko puchay ga bicycle, Iphone and what not kay baray mein...so I asked Internet? esp since he said some one his age was "chasing" girls on fb :D

Unfortunately pakistan army is not strong and professional like indian army. They dont know to tackle insurgencies.
@Sher Malang
Kiliwala does NATO soldiers also make afghans "murgha", make them stand on one leg or kick them at check posts? as for as i have heard, they are professional even though they are foriegners.
Ja lipat ja India naal....koi nai rok raha!

There are still gems of wisdom to be picked amongst our chit chat here..... if we had let it remain totally serious...... there would have been a sniping contest and things would have gotten out of hand way quicker, and consequently the thread closed on page three!

Agree.:partay:

Last edited:
Wake up woman..... everyone is "chasing" "stalking" women on FB..... forgot the curious case of Alpha? :o:

How am I to know...never been there plus... considering the man just said ALLAH tumko puchay ga bicycle, Iphone and what not kay baray mein...so I asked Internet? esp since he said some one his age was "chasing" girls on fb :D

@Sher Malang

It has little do with being strong..more to do with the details of the COIN ops being undertaken by both nations.

@Hyperion Was it a BDian..oh man strangulate him with his lungi. @DESERT FIGHTER Set up a cordon bro..some BDian is sniping at Hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom