What's new

Humiliating treatment by pakistani soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude..... I haven't met ONE SINGLE SOUL in any of those "backward" villages/towns/cities, who goes hungry.... EVERYONE has a house...... everyone eats three meals....... what I don't get is, where the effff is the "poverty"?

Trust me, all of these agricultural towns and villages are much better fed than ANY metropolitan city.......
coz land lords like you take away all the money :(

And i have not seen a dawar like you.
And i am indeed different from most of the marwats. I am one step ahead of them in thoughts and approach, young folk of my tribe of my education level, are persuing girls on facebook.
Dear God you have internet?! :unsure:

You're justifying this? If someone beat the hell out of me on such a trivial issue (regardless of the consequences it might have posed), I'd be pretty pissed and make it a point to disobey them next time. There's a way of making someone understand, and that's by EXPLAINING it to them.

So soldiers are allowed to beat people up and treat them like filth since the province is suffering from insurgencies? Might I remind you, it was the insensitive behavior of the army and government towards the people of KP which allowed the Talibastards to gain a foothold in the region.
bro, the problem is that army is under extreme pressure and when you are in area in which you can be under attack any moment then you get your blood presure rises to its peak and your ability to treat nicely even to your child, goes to hell....yes it should not happen but under these circumstances it is not very unusual......

Dude..... I haven't met ONE SINGLE SOUL in any of those "backward" villages/towns/cities, who goes hungry.... EVERYONE has a house...... everyone eats three meals....... what I don't get is, where the effff is the "poverty"?

Trust me, all of these agricultural towns and villages are much better fed than ANY metropolitan city.......

Thats probably true of the whole of Pakistan; no one goes hungry !

Because between the Langars, the Food Kiosks giving food away to the needy & the Deeghs there is enough food to go about !

No...... I don't agree..... in KPK the agricultural proceeds are distributed very fairly........... imagine, I pay my muzera's in Punjab way less than I do in KPK...... it's not me that I want to do it........ last time I paid them a percentage in Punjab, another Malik (Punjabi) got kind of irritated with me that I was spoiling the "Kamee-Kameen"<<< not my words but his...... and he is a big shot MNA of Punjab...... I was like..... what's wrong with this arsehole! :mad:

coz land lords like you take away all the money :(

bro, the problem is that army is under extreme pressure and when you are in area in which you can be under attack any moment then you get your blood presure rises to its peak and your ability to treat nicely even to your child, goes to hell....yes it should not happen but under these circumstances it is not very unusual......

Na Mate I have seen them behaving like complete D1ckhheads in pindi on a rare Visit to Pakistan.

@Hyperion You Guys changed a serious thread to naswaristan even though I dont visit that thread.:lol:

Hush no, think of it as a dish made exclusively for a dear friend.:lol: Besides I believe that Buttsy's own gluttony will be his end in this case, as if he'd even let me scoop out one spoonful of nihari for myself while he's around..you underestimate that man's appetite.
We Punjabis are known for hospitality...guests eat first...we watch if they die then we dont attempt :angel:

It makes army unpopular. It brings them to the same level as police. Does police has any respect?
A popular view that i hear in people is that they compare pak army with indian army in kashmir. E.g even indian army never used jets on kashmiris. Or even indian army must be not that strict on checking...dont you people think that these are dangerous thoughts?. Army do not know about public dealings, policing is not their job....either they should go back to their barraks or improve their public dealings
Its true, India never used air power to do carpet bombings in Kashmir even at the height of insurgency in mid-1990's. The only exception is during the Kargil conflict, where foreign fighters were involved. Using fighter jets on own territory is considered a desperate move and no respect for civilian lives..

Last edited:
It makes army unpopular. It brings them to the same level as police. Does police has any respect?
A popular view that i hear in people is that they compare pak army with indian army in kashmir. E.g even indian army never used jets on kashmiris. Or even indian army must be not that strict on checking...dont you people think that these are dangerous thoughts?. Army do not know about public dealings, policing is not their job....either they should go back to their barraks or improve their public dealings
yes such incident makes army unpopular but under these circumstances when some bastard call talibs shaheed and pak army not a shaheed , when you fight for your nation and your nation does not respond, when you are unsure of your child,s future and when you don't know which is your last moments...... then not even Abdul sattar edhi can be a NICE GUY

Na Mate I have seen them behaving like complete D1ckhheads in pindi on a rare Visit to Pakistan.

@Hyperion You Guys changed a serious thread to naswaristan even though I dont visit that thread.

Don't blame that poor soul. Half of it was between me and @Armstrong, we're notorious for that sort of stuff.

Well then you can flush yourself with him :angel:

Oh maine kya galat kehe diya..I was just quoting him..:(

There are still gems of wisdom to be picked amongst our chit chat here..... if we had let it remain totally serious...... there would have been a sniping contest and things would have gotten out of hand way quicker, and consequently the thread closed on page three!

@Hyperion You Guys changed a serious thread to naswaristan even though I dont visit that thread.

No...... I don't agree..... in KPK the agricultural proceeds are distributed very fairly........... imagine, I pay my muzera's in Punjab way less than I do in KPK...... it's not me that I want to do it........ last time I paid them a percentage in Punjab, another Malik (Punjabi) got kind of irritated with me that I was spoiling the "Kamee-Kameen"<<< not my words but his...... and he is a big shot MNA of Punjab...... I was like..... what's wrong with this arsehole! :mad:
Why didnt you slap that Punjabi? Baatain sher di....kaam bili day bi nai :tsk:

Holy prophet also said forget ethnic differences in his last sermon. And i didnt made fun, but thats the reality we are awaiting if likes of you continue to bs around, Mohenjedaro look more modern then one of biggest Afghanistan city.
At yom e akhirat, judgment day....your big bunglow, cars, bikes, Iphone wont be of any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom