What's new

Humiliating treatment by pakistani soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara nothing is building up...... I have Marwat girls in my family...... visit often........... all is well........ you are just too sensitive........ what we need to do is keep a close eye on activities of Mehsuds and foreigners...... simple as that....... all is will....... and will get better........... too much of radicalization in NWA...... should have been neutralized long time ago........ now DON'T go into the details who introduced what, I know exactly who the perpetrators were, however, we can't take Zia out of the grave and kill him once again.... can we?

Shareeef log haiiin Mehsud kiyun tunng kartaaa haiii unheiiin ? :(

The day cloning advances to level where I can resurrect him...... I'll make ten copies of Zia every new years....... 1 for myself........ 9 for my doggys...... :mad:

1 for you?

images (1).jpg

:woot: when where? :woot:

either that or I am damn bored havent been to work for a week so end up here :pop:

What about you?
I was workaholic last few weeks..but i normally post on PDF during work . I like reading more than posting

Mohenjedaro look more modern then this.
Holy prophet p.b.u.h and his sahaba also lived in mud houses, its not some thing to make fun of poverty and poors. Do you even know that holy prophet p.b.u.h had a donkey named ya'fur and he used to ride it, yet you people make fun of afghan/pashtuns riding on donkies.

I was workaholic last few weeks..but i normally post on PDF during work . I like reading more than posting
Well I have been unreasonably free....hence the over time :angel:

Holy prophet p.b.u.h and his sahaba also lived in mud houses, its not some thing to make fun of poverty and poors. Do you even know that holy prophet p.b.u.h had a donkey named ya'fur and he used to ride it, yet you people make fun of afghan/pashtuns riding on donkies.
Oay Mullah sahaab...History said it was a camel...Jesus had the donkey

I dont agree with fun part there but why you are comparing 7th century with 21th.

Pehlay dance karwaon' ga hijjray say..... phir wardi pehna kay.....................phirr khushbo lagga kay.......................:what::mad:
Ok enough I have respect for that man....I know he did blunders but so did others who gave a blind eye to 20 yrs "after" the blunders were committed....

Yara, no one is making fun of anyone........ even I ride a donkey when visiting lands........ I take a sugar cane in my hand.... sit on the donkey and just chill! :D

What's wrong in that? Nothing to be ashamed of anything.... it's our culture...... it's who we are......... so bloody what.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom