What's new

Humiliating treatment by pakistani soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sab Pak-one k cousin k dukh dard ko shour k apna naswaristan khol bethey
:rofl: yeaaa....we got tired of the topic :P

Sheesh, I only mentioned it twice.:(

Besides I dislike Nihari, Now a platter of rogan josh, kadhai beef and naan..please go right ahead!
Well those 2 mentions made me damn hungry...maybe its the antibiotics...

The Philosophers ! :)
download.jpg

Yara nothing is building up...... I have Marwat girls in my family...... visit often........... all is well........ you are just too sensitive........ what we need to do is keep a close eye on activities of Mehsuds and foreigners...... simple as that....... all is will....... and will get better........... too much of radicalization in NWA...... should have been neutralized long time ago........ now DON'T go into the details who introduced what, I know exactly who the perpetrators were, however, we can't take Zia out of the grave and kill him once again.... can we?

Kiliwala i myself can kept my calm and composure, you just have to be formal with faujis. Bus akhwa dekhwa khabaray ba na warsara key. I live in peshawer, here it is no problem but beyond kohat tunnel and in tribal areas the mood of faujis changes.......and you know how we pashtuns open our mouths without any thoughts or fear.
You know that we marwats are not hostile people , we are just calm-mannered people with sweet faces....we didnt troubled british neither we intend to go against pak army, infact many people from our areas apply for army. But some thing is building up, people are not appreciating the presence of army, it has been years since they are present in the relatively peaceful area. People say there are 20-40% pashtuns in army but i see only punjabis and they are very stern faced. They cant read faces like police and are no more useful than pillars during checking. The whole idea of using army for policing is wrong, they are just targets for taliban and their presence is threat to nearby civilians....FC from locals should do the job.

He never get tired though even though have been said good byes to PDF many times :D
so many have done the same...say good byes for days then come back :blink: pata nai konsa human magnet laga wa hai :rofl:

Yara nothing is building up...... I have Marwat girls in my family...... visit often........... all is well........ you are just too sensitive........ what we need to do is keep a close eye on activities of Mehsuds and foreigners...... simple as that....... all is will....... and will get better........... too much of radicalization in NWA...... should have been neutralized long time ago........ now DON'T go into the details who introduced what, I know exactly who the perpetrators were, however, we can't take Zia out of the grave and kill him once again.... can we?

You could always leave a pile of flaming poop over said grave though! :enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom