What's new

Humiliating treatment by pakistani soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy prophet p.b.u.h and his sahaba also lived in mud houses, its not some thing to make fun of poverty and poors. Do you even know that holy prophet p.b.u.h had a donkey named ya'fur and he used to ride it, yet you people make fun of afghan/pashtuns riding on donkies.

Well . that was some 1400 hundred years ago , ....... I also heard from someone that Yaf`ur committed suicide :undecided: , koi justification to nahi daina chah rahat bhai suicide bombers ki ???

Pehlay dance karwaon' ga hijjray say..... phir wardi pehna kay.....................phirr khushbo lagga kay.......................:what::mad:
I believe ya...

muhammad-zia-ul-haq.jpg

But i dont trust him... lenay k denay or deni na par jai bhai ji... :rofl:

public-lashing-zia-regime.jpg

Yara, no one is making fun of anyone........ even I ride a donkey when visiting lands........ I take a sugar cane in my hand.... sit on the donkey and just chill! :D

What's wrong in that? Nothing to be ashamed of anything.... it's our culture...... it's who we are......... so bloody what.........

Not to mention there is something wonderfully charming about such unassuming humility..not the poverty for that brings suffering..

He is busy with his movie...when he gets a break he will ask for nihari which you are supposed to cook...now get busy...so case closed :angel:

My chance to slip some arsenic into the dish and put him out of my misery! :taz:

His time clock broke so he got stuck in 7th century!

Its really surprise to see that some people don't like to adopt change even if its positive. I guess we should travel to pakistan by donkey because thatshow peopel travelled in past ..what you say ? save 600 pounds? :D

Holy prophet p.b.u.h and his sahaba also lived in mud houses, its not some thing to make fun of poverty and poors. Do you even know that holy prophet p.b.u.h had a donkey named ya'fur and he used to ride it, yet you people make fun of afghan/pashtuns riding on donkies.

Holy prophet also said forget ethnic differences in his last sermon. And i didnt made fun, but thats the reality we are awaiting if likes of you continue to bs around, Mohenjedaro look more modern then one of biggest Afghanistan city.

Its really surprise to see that some people don't like to adopt change even if its positive. I guess we should travel to pakistan by donkey because thatshow peopel travelled in past ..what you say ? save 600 pounds? :D
and add few extra months :blink:

Dude..... I haven't met ONE SINGLE SOUL in any of those "backward" villages/towns/cities, who goes hungry.... EVERYONE has a house...... everyone eats three meals....... what I don't get is, where the effff is the "poverty"?

Trust me, all of these agricultural towns and villages are much better fed than ANY metropolitan city.......

Not to mention there is something wonderfully charming about such unassuming humility..not the poverty for that brings suffering..

Yara, no one is making fun of anyone........ even I ride a donkey when visiting lands........ I take a sugar cane in my hand.... sit on the donkey and just chill! :D

What's wrong in that? Nothing to be ashamed of anything.... it's our culture...... it's who we are......... so bloody what.........
Neat...I have never ridden a donkey...

Rode on a camel, elephant, horse, ox cart....ostrich and donkey are left :angel:

The cook always eats 1st and takes the rest over for his family :angel:

Hush no, think of it as a dish made exclusively for a dear friend.:lol: Besides I believe that Buttsy's own gluttony will be his end in this case, as if he'd even let me scoop out one spoonful of nihari for myself while he's around..you underestimate that man's appetite.

Oye..... Monkey D Luf is the ONLY ONE from Lakki Marwat like that..... I haven't met another person like him..... Army has full support of the population.... otherwise do you think they would be able to operate out there? They would be out gunned 100 - 1....

Constructive criticism about improving SoP in civi zones is something good..... and I have yet to meet a Pakistani Pashtun who has to show deep rooted hatred towards Punjabis....... it's a myth, and Monkey seems to be the only seller and buyer of that myth........
And i have not seen a dawar like you.
And i am indeed different from most of the marwats. I am one step ahead of them in thoughts and approach, young folk of my tribe of my education level, are persuing girls on facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom