What's new

huge cache of Indian-made weapons

Yeah right anything showing indian face is biased .... anything which shows what RAW is doing is Biased ...
Indians are like angels from other world :)

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Son its not from a Gov but from Army personal.....
If all this is true why doesn't GoP release the pics of this weapons?
Terrorists all around the World use AK-47's but that doesn't mean Russian Army is using them.

Just because a weapon is Indian made.. doesn't mean its sponsored by the GoI or similar.
Maybe it just got there through the various wheelings and dealings of the black arms market.

Maybe but we cannot ignore 2 things
some indian army people got caught red handed selling army weapons
also some huge amount of indian weapons went missing few months ago i think 5 trucks

now its appearing in FATA .... telling us the whole story

Just because a weapon is Indian made.. doesn't mean its sponsored by the GoI or similar.
Maybe it just got there through the various wheelings and dealings of the black arms market.

Good point. My issue here is that I can't find reference to the article contents in either major Pakistani or International news sites.

Ofcourse Pakistan Army found Made in India Mortar shells in the last operations.

Maybe but we cannot ignore 2 things
some indian army people got caught red handed selling army weapons
also some huge amount of indian weapons went missing few months ago i think 5 trucks

now its appearing in FATA .... telling us the whole story

Care to explain the bold part or are you dreaming?

People know about the weapons and they can tell easily the origin.... you need to learn things about the weapons son
its not a cover up story, they are getting these weapons from indians consulates in Afghanistan ....

Come on anything against india is not a cover up thing....

Awwww, Good Morning, Back to square one, Where is the proof? Give us proofs, we will act!

zrclip_001p3e5907bb.png

Pak Army seizes huge cache of Indian-made weapons in Kurram « Ghalib Sultan's Blog
Is this one the pic of the weapons seized or just some old pic.

Well said, that picture looks kinda old too.

Awwww, Good Morning, Back to square one, Where is the proof? Give us proofs, we will act!

BTW are you someone in gov. Y do we give proof to you, its in the media and thats enough for people like us and you :)

you will get proof soon in shape of what and where , i cant say but it will be in india for sure :)

Hey is it chinese stamping 'made in india' on their weapon boight by taliban.eh. like they put same stamp on drugs supplied to africa???

Ofcourse Pakistan Army found Made in India Mortar shells in the last operations.

Lol. You talkin' about this?

cmarkings2.jpg

Funny how Indian OFB does NOT make 82mm Mortars but rather IA uses 81mm Mortars. Funny how some of those ammunition have Chinese markings on them and yet "professionals" in PA claim that they are made in India!! Funny ow your" professional authorities" always claim of having proof of Indian involvement and yet fail to show any credible evidence time and again. So much for your professionals!!

FYI, Iran and China use 82mm Mortars.

Back
Top Bottom