What's new

How's your perception of other nations changed on the PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Pakistan has even lesser distance towards Afghanistan,the only difference being they are ruled by uneducated,crazy AK wielding thugs and u ll be ruled by clean shaven,sophisticated,scotch drinking,cigar smoking generals.

Thats all.
in our side they r in white kurta and pajams with gandhi topi on head looting our country

jg's opinion is hers and in no manner represents an overall Pakistani view towards the various Indian peoples.
I belong to a way of thinking (Islam) which considers every human part of one family (Bani Adam).
Thanks and don't smolder over it.

jg's opinion is hers and in no manner represents an overall Pakistani view towards the various Indian peoples.
I belong to a way of thinking (Islam) which considers every human part of one family (Bani Adam).
Thanks and don't smolder over it.
One person said it and frankly it is her personal opinion, it may not be PC but we should respect her views and move on.

actually what she said is hardly surprising,just a normal xenophobic view.happens a lot in india too,nothing new.

Thats a valid observation. while our media talks about the terrorism -an ISSUE, what I've seen in pakistan media and indeed posters from pakistani like this bimbo here is that they freely comment about indians, not issues alone.

We are dark, our heart is small, we are bania, mooh mein ram bagal mein chhuri, hindu jehniyat, short, paleet nation, ugly looking, inferior culture, even size of our privates, LOL. All this is regularly served to us in media, by their celebrities and on this forum too.

(However, this is a generalisation and by no means I'd say all Pakistanis are like this.)

Watch your crappy mouth jack..##...we are not talking abt your family here... learn to respect women son...

looks like one is busy trying to make look indians bad....typical double false flag...

just show him pakistani flags and he will melt away :woot::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

hehhe looks like I hit on Indian nerves again... all Indians jumping on this thread one by one now.. and I am enjoying my popcorns, diet coke and laughing.. I am going to bed soon.. see ya all laterz :D :enjoy:

You should be ashamed of yourself as you don't have anything better to contribute on this forum other than competing dark skin with fair skin. What are your views about dark Muslims in Africa?

You should be ashamed of yourself as you don't have anything better to contribute on this forum other than competing dark skin with fair skin. What are your views about dark Muslims in Africa?

here comes the moralistic police again.. who told you I am Muslim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom