What's new

How's your perception of other nations changed on the PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything was going right and suddenly a girl's single post totally changed that friendly enviroment.

I am sorry if I hurt the feelings of any Indians here... ;) See, when I was little I used to watch Bollywood movies and was a big fan of their actors and actresses and aspired to be an Indian ;)... then I migrated to U.S.A and I saw South Indians for the first time... and damn I was shocked! My mind is not able to reconcile with the fact that these people and us were part of the same British India 60 years ago.. they are so different from us in every aspect... Perhaps I am little xenophobic and racist against them and I admit that.. however I am trying to tone down my repulsion against them.. In real life though, I am never mean with them...

Your Bollywood is also responsible for misrepresenting your population grossly... write a letter to Bollywood and tell them for God's sake stop misrepresenting your population.. it creates a fake impression on your neighbors about Indians...

I am sorry if I hurt the feelings of any Indians here... See, when I was little I used to watch Bollywood movies and was a big fan of their actors and actresses and aspired to be an Indian ... then I migrated to U.S.A and I saw South Indians for the first time... and damn I was shocked! My mind is not able to reconcile with the fact that these people and us were part of the same British India 60 years ago.. they are so different from us in every aspect... Perhaps I am little xenophobic and racist against them.. however I am trying to tone down my repulsion against them.. In real life though, I am never mean with them...

Your Bollywood is also responsible for misrepresenting your population grossly... write a letter to Bollywood and tell them for God's sake stop misrepresenting your population.. it creates a fake impression on your neighbors about Indians...

LMAO, WTF?

I have no words that are appropriate on this forum for you.

You should be ashamed of yourself as you don't have anything better to contribute on this forum other than competing dark skin with fair skin. What are your views about dark Muslims in Africa?

i checked few of your posts and you are not contributing anything intellectual on this forum either.. it was all about Veena Malik and Rakhi Sawant....

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

LMAO, WTF?

I have no words that are appropriate on this forum for you.

you always miss the sarcasm in my posts.. I will never ever aspire to be an Indian...

jinxed_girl is non muslim, white pakistani, man. I think I have solved this case:rofl:

I am sorry if I hurt the feelings of any Indians here... ;) See, when I was little I used to watch Bollywood movies and was a big fan of their actors and actresses and aspired to be an Indian ;)... then I migrated to U.S.A and I saw South Indians for the first time... and damn I was shocked! My mind is not able to reconcile with the fact that these people and us were part of the same British India 60 years ago.. they are so different from us in every aspect... Perhaps I am little xenophobic and racist against them and I admit that.. however I am trying to tone down my repulsion against them.. In real life though, I am never mean with them...

I'm just quoting this post to bump it for public viewing. :)

Btw, honey....hasn't anyone called you that adorable word whites reserve "especially for pakistanis ?

@porkistaninationlist

try hard next time:rofl: you cant change reality and u resemble with me:rofl:
ask your mother and she is even ready now:rofl:
what a calliber:rofl:

You will be banned soon. Enjoy your stay while it lasts!

I'm just quoting this post to bump it for public viewing. :)

Btw, honey....hasn't anyone called you that adorable word whites reserve "especially for pakistanis ?

quoting it where... on Sri Lankan forum? Do my personal opinions matter that much to South Indians? I am glad!!

here comes the moralistic police again.. who told you I am Muslim?
lol seriously jinx girl i have seen that most of your posts revolve around dark vs fair skin. why? You don't need to be a Muslim to understand that peoples are born with different skin colours without any choice so skin colour should not be the only criteria of judging beauty. What you think about those who are fair skinned with dark/nasty heart? :)

here is song for you :p:D

Last edited by a moderator:
quoting it where... on Sri Lankan forum? Do my personal opinions matter that much to South Indians? I am glad!!

No babe...it matters to the hundreds of viewers of this forum. Who, btw....log in just to read about "pakistan". Considering, the word "pakistan" is synonymous with the word "global terrorism".

---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

Its very strange to see individuals harping on about skin color at this day and age. How big are we, really ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom