What's new

How's your perception of other nations changed on the PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you asking to get ripped apart?

Exactly !!!
That is all some people who can understand ...... They don't want to go in to the ugly depths of reality as it may not fit their world view

I'm just quoting this post to bump it for public viewing. :)

Btw, honey....hasn't anyone called you that adorable word whites reserve "especially for pakistanis ?

Actually let me be very honest with you.. Ironically the world "P$ki" is used more for Indians as compared to Pakistanis themselves... I have been to U.K. and not even once anyone called me "P$ki"... but I have seen South Indians, Bangladeshis and Sri Lankans abused with that word.. what does it show? Should I start posting pictures and show you South Indians, who has more chance of being called "P$ki" ? ;)

And why you South Indians needs the approval of White/Europeans? Where I live, majority of white people date blacks, asians, latinos etc.. This means I should start dating blacks too only bcoz whites do that ?

No babe...it matters to the hundreds of viewers of this forum. Who, btw....log in just to read about "pakistan". Considering, the word "pakistan" is synonymous with the word "global terrorism".

---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

Its very strange to see individuals harping on about skin color at this day and age. How big are we, really ?

Check the Urban Dictionary and see what "GO INDIAN" means...

In politically incorrect terms, to "go indian" means to not shower and/or bathe for extended periods of time. In short, to let your BO loose.
John: "Man, for that camping last weekend I totally went indian."

Lucas: "Thanks for sharing. I've always wanted to go indian. But I guess what they say is true; nothing runs like a deer and smells like a John".

LOL!

Actually let me be very honest with you.. Ironically the world "P$ki" is used more for Indians as compared to Pakistanis themselves... I have been to U.K. and not even once anyone called me "P$ki"... but I have seen South Indians, Bangladeshis and Sri Lankans abused with that word.. what does it show? Should I start posting pictures and show you South Indians, who has more chance of being called "P$ki" ? ;)

Nope, more like brown people with moustaches and/or beards. Ask my Sri Lankan buddy who made the mistake of taking part in 'Movember' (No shave November). :lol:

GO INDIANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Anywayz, I will be back later.. I have to finish my homework...! :D

Check the Urban Dictionary and see what "GO INDIAN" means...

In politically incorrect terms, to "go indian" means to not shower and/or bathe for extended periods of time. In short, to let your BO loose.
John: "Man, for that camping last weekend I totally went indian."

Lucas: "Thanks for sharing. I've always wanted to go indian. But I guess what they say is true; nothing runs like a deer and smells like a John".

LOL!

That refers to native Americans, not south Asian Indians. Anyway, it's just another stereotype - "Indians (native Americans) are savages".

To "go indian" is for a Native American to act how "indians" would when they'd hunt or fight. SOMETIMES involves a couple drinks, and things that are sharp, hard, or they smash.
Fine displays of this behavior is shown in Dances with Wolves, Last of The Mohicans, movies with wild fight scenes, and some real live people. The people often scream too (Not in pain).
1. I'll go indian on you.
2. The place is totally wrecked. They went indian.
3. Steve from The Outsiders is a good example of "going indian". The screaming, fighting, and the look on his face. And he's not even brown!

............e blacks, asians, latinos etc.. This means I should start dating blacks too only bcoz whites do that ?

Spare me the irony :) . Your average 'white supremacist' cannot distinguish between an Indian or a pakistani.

That's rather interesting. How does one gauge that ? I'm curious.

By simple numbers...... Non Pakistani South Asians outnumber Pakistanis in UK and Canada

Last edited by a moderator:
lol see how he/she diverted the topic in totally different direction :no:

Spare me the irony :) . Your average 'white supremacist' cannot distinguish between an Indian or a pakistani.

Neo-Nazis are not very intelligent. But if you asked the average person to differentiate between a South Indian like yourself and a Pakistani Punjabi, it would be fairly easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom