What's new

How's your perception of other nations changed on the PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a problem with it, but your butt hurt rampages are great.

Can I not compliment your butt hurt rampages? Jezzz..

Well when you put it like that, no problem. :D

By the way, Danny Boyle is NOT a false-flag Chinese. :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
pdf hasn't changed my perceptions about china, i know from personal experience most of them are humble, hard working people.

we all have our fair share of lunatics and some especially amusing drama queens :azn: (thanks for providing my morning chuckles)

but i have to say my opinion of pakistanis has turned more positive after knowing everything that they have went through. I genuinely wish good things to happen to PK and it's people.

To be fair... anyone who bases their "perceptions" on internet interactions (on a "defence" forum at that) is a first class idiot. But of course, I don't expect posters with 20-30 posts per day to understand the concept of non-internet interactions.

To be fair... anyone who bases their "perceptions" on internet interactions (on a "defence" forum at that) is a first class idiot. But of course, I don't expect posters with 20-30 posts per day to understand the concept of non-internet interactions.

What did I ever do to you :sick:

no he is not a chinese..because he can direct a movie...unlike chinese who depend on koreans to direct movies..:lol:

LOL, ask anyone in the world to name a Chinese movie, and they will come up with something like "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon".

But ask anyone in the world to name an Indian movie, and the only name they can come up with, is "Mumbai millionaire" which was actually made by WESTERNERS. :P

Ask anyone in the world to name Chinese movie stars, and they will say Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Jet Li.

But ask them to name any Indian movie stars? LOL... nothing comes to mind...

absolutely true, especially when some members have a habit of basing their perceptions on some idiot teens and deliberately thanking their racist punks.

easy, easy,you cant be insulting the royal highness(CD) like that...

LOL, ask anyone in the world to name a Chinese movie, and they will come up with something like "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon".

But ask anyone in the world to name an Indian movie, and the only name they can come up with, is "Mumbai millionaire" which was actually made by WESTERNERS.

lol....the first thing the say about indian movies is amitabh bachhan....that danny boyle movie is not that famous as you think....

and crouching tiger hidden dragon...? honestly an average b center movie....we make hundreds like it in my state...and neighboring state...

But ask anyone in the world to name an Indian movie, and the only name they can come up with, is "Mumbai millionaire" which was actually made by WESTERNERS. :P

Ask anyone in the world to name Chinese movie stars, and they will say Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Jet Li.

But ask them to name any Indian movie stars? LOL... nothing comes to mind...

SinoChallenger mode on:
because we are not so desperate to act in your white master's movies :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom