What's new

How's your perception of other nations changed on the PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol....the first thing the say about indian movies is amitabh bachhan....that danny boyle movie is not that famous as you think....

"Amitabl bachkan"? :lol:

Who outside South Asia and the South Asian diaspora has heard of that? :wave:

Whereas "Mumbai millionaire", the Western movie... was nominated for how many Oscars? It was a world wide phenomenom!

You're at 17, lol. Not too bad! I said 20-30 remember, so you're cool. :D

Anyway, mine is at 8, pretty sad...

Oh yeah thats alright then. How do you find posts per day? Did you divide number of posts by number of days? :cheesy:

Ask anyone in the world to name Chinese movie stars, and they will say Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Jet Li.

But ask them to name any Indian movie stars? LOL... nothing comes to mind...

burrrrr..no one knew of jackie chan till he went to hollywood.....dont start your chest thumping...it is hollywood which takes ccredit for making jc a world celebrity...not chinese cinema...:wave:

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

"Amitabl bachkan"?

Who outside South Asia and the South Asian diaspora has heard of that?

just because a elitist in hong kong had not heard about it...doesnt mean others also are that ignorant...

world doesnt revolve around you mister....:wave:

Bruce Lee, Jet Li, Jackie became famous, because of Hollywood like someone else said.

Who the hell knows Tony Leung Chiu Wai?

Zhang Fengyi anyone?:agree:

Bruce Lee, Jet Li, Jackie became famous, because of Hollywood like some else said.

Zhang Fengyi anyone?:agree:

without going to hollywood...these actors would be getting salaries as that of a item girl in bollywood...

Bruce Lee, Jet Li, Jackie became famous, because of Hollywood like some else said.

Actually, all their biggest movies were made in China, and in Chinese-language format. :wave:

Like I said, ask anyone in the world to name Chinese movie stars, you've got Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan and Jet Li, right off the top of their heads.

But if you ask them to name any Indian movie stars, they will draw a complete blank.

Ask them to name any Chinese movies, they will say "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon".

Whereas for India, the most famous movie regarding India is "Mumbai millionaire" which was a Western movie. Though to be fair... I thought it was very good. :azn:

Actually, all their biggest movies were made in China, and in Chinese-language format. :wave:

Like I said, ask anyone in the world to name Chinese movie stars, you've got Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan and Jet Li, right off the top of their heads.

But if you ask them to name any Indian movie stars, they will draw a complete blank.

Ask them to name any Chinese movies, they will say "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon".

Whereas for India, the most famous movie regarding India is "Mumbai millionaire" which was a Western movie. Though to be fair I thought it was very good.

Look big boiiii.

We all know they got famous, because of Hollywood. Lets be honest big boiiiiiii..

Hollywood was the platform they used to get that big, period.

^ what are the non suck-up-to-white master names of these actors??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom