What's new

Howdy fellow PDFer's where would you go for a summer vacation ?

you are comparing mumbai vs delhi
It depends what you are looking for Odessa has good beach resorts and Mediterranean architecture with lots of gardens and a very busy port. Kiev capital so has lots of economic activity, government buildings and regular museums, parks and old architectures. Kiev has more of night life Odessa has more of serenity.
where would you go if you were me , i 've already visited hungary in central europe , i don't want to go there again ?

Women are awesome..
in kiev or odessa ? how about other european places , like those outside EU mate

Is bathroom counted as a place for vacation?
is it , in germany ?

How about Area 51 @timmy_area51 ?

Trump doesn't want me to visit there :lol: i've already looked Brazil the flight is too expensive and you have no clue what is waiting for you on the other side of the world lol

I think you mean to say West is Over Budget :p
yes , that's what i mean , where is "budget " modest ?

where would you go if you were me , i 've already visited hungary in central europe , i don't want to go there again ?
in kiev or odessa ? how about other european places , like those outside EU mate
It totally depends upon your budget, travel period, your prefferences and how you are coming to ukraine

yes , that's what i mean , where is "budget " modest ?
Far East countries are relatively more budget friendly to backpackers.

It totally depends upon your budget, travel period, your prefferences and how you are coming to ukraine

Far East countries are relatively more budget friendly to backpackers.

is eastern europe much cheaper than western europe ? how about culture wise man , my budget is unkown lol

Eastern Europe is somewhat cheaper compare to western europe, but then it doesnt have good public transport system like western europe so cost of transportation is slightly higher in relative terms.

By the way when I said Far East it means East Asian countries like Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philipines, Laos etc.

Anyone been to Balkans if you ask I would like to see what Eastern Europe and the Caucasus

I’v visited a lot of the western world but as I’v got older I found that exploring the Muslim world is a beautiful experience ....Turkey, the Middle East (I don’t mean the malls of Dubai & Abu Dhabi), North Africa....so much Islamic history there, so much to learn abt our past

i spend summers in Skardu Pakistan, my hometown...surrounded by family.

Heaven on earth bro...plz share pics

i mean i can ask americans this question but they are treated much better around the world . where do saudi members here go ? thanks in advance
Turkey Malaysia Indonesia Kazakhstan Tajikistan Uzbekistan Turkmenistan Iran Azerbaijan or north west China like urumqi or kashgar where halal food is not a problem and you can drive by car from Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom