What's new

Howdy fellow PDFer's where would you go for a summer vacation ?

Ten days in Spain and Portugal this summer. We will fly to Barcelona and stay 3 days in Ibiza. Back to Barcelona by plane and we will drive to Malaga and Cadiz and finally go to Albuveira in Portugal and then fly back to Amsterdam.

Ten days in Spain and Portugal this summer. We will fly to Barcelona and stay 3 days in Ibiza. Back to Barcelona by plane and we will drive to Malaga and Cadiz and finally go to Albuveira in Portugal and then fly back to Amsterdam.
Thank you for telling.
I need your residence address for some work.

I think you mean to say West is Over Budget :p

Nah --- I'm a dual national (Canadian) and have spent many years, including college years, in New York and Toronto. We used to have a place in London too. Over-rated.

Australia:crazy_pilot: although its more like a working holiday but i would pretend to be snobbish and say its my vacation:whistle:

Anyone been to Balkans if you ask I would like to see what Eastern Europe and the Caucasus

Well Istanbul technically counts as the Balkan Peninsula, been there. Also been to Prague. Planning a trip to Bosnia next summer with some of our Bosnian friends.

I like wilderness, so Mongolian steppes would be a good idea.

yurt-mongolia.jpg;autorotate=true;quality=90;scale=both;progressive=true;encoder=freeimage;width=816

Back
Top Bottom