What's new

Howdy fellow PDFer's where would you go for a summer vacation ?

timmy_area51

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
i mean i can ask americans this question but they are treated much better around the world . where do saudi members here go ? thanks in advance

Nowhere. Unless PDF Members are High school kids. Adults don't get a break in Pakistan. they continue their jobs or business. 12 Months a year. Except a very few privileged ones who dont need summers to get away and have fun.

where do the priviliedged have fun ?

has anyone here been to odessa in ukraine is it different from Kiev ukraine . if so please explain

@Saudi members

Is bathroom counted as a place for vacation?

i mean i can ask americans this question but they are treated much better around the world . where do saudi members here go ? thanks in advance
I once country hopped across Europe before the realities of adulthood/ working for a living hit me. What a time it was. Now its mostly hiking trips to the Northern Areas of Pakistan for a few days at most.

Is bathroom counted as a place for vacation?
Only if you are Indian :rofl::rofl::rofl:

A lot of people I know, including the salaried middle class, do take vacations abroad.

I'd like to explore China and Iran. The West is overrated!

has anyone here been to odessa in ukraine is it different from Kiev ukraine . if so please explain

@Saudi members

you are comparing mumbai vs delhi
It depends what you are looking for Odessa has good beach resorts and Mediterranean architecture with lots of gardens and a very busy port. Kiev capital so has lots of economic activity, government buildings and regular museums, parks and old architectures. Kiev has more of night life Odessa has more of serenity.

A lot of people I know, including the salaried middle class, do take vacations abroad.

I'd like to explore China and Iran. The West is overrated!

I think you mean to say West is Over Budget :p

Back
Top Bottom