What's new

How to stop These UAV's From Attacking???

Dear Shehbazi,

I read all your posts carefully as you come across as a very mature and knowledgeable mid level officer of the Armed Forces. So my reply in bold.

If PA was so strong financially and militarily I assure you they would have told the US get lost by now.

Regards

I dont like to engage in a debate that I dont prefer. But surely you are again wrong in your assessment that I belong to armed forces of Pakistan. I am a military enthusiast and a civilian.

Another advice is that no one should assume that his first nuclear strike shall finish off the other. Nowadays all nuclear power have developed second strike capabilities and a second strike capability does not necessarily mean that ballistic missile be fired from a submarine.

If you can avoid the EMP effects and you have scattered your assets and have arranged for strategic deception, you can retaliate even after being attacked.

Regarding targets in vicinity, its not like hitting a target of opportunity. For strategic ballistic missiles, the targets are already in the target library.

AN dont post crap for the sake of arguement. First you ask where is the proof and when i tell you with logic where it is, you come up with this. Govt may be in bed with the US, nation isnt and nor is the army and by the way the GOP isnt that strong to take decisions on her own, its a collation government thanks god. And also if we were the way you described us, then the things wouldnt have turned the way they just did.

So I guess the Predators take of an land in mysterious air bases without permission. Pakistani citizens disappear from Pakistan and suddenly land in Afghanistan or Gitmo in their own private jets to be arrested there.

Thanks and I am the King of England.

Regards

So I guess the Predators take of an land in mysterious air bases without permission. Pakistani citizens disappear from Pakistan and suddenly land in Afghanistan or Gitmo in their own private jets to be arrested there.

Thanks and I am the King of England.

Regards

This has always been in rumors that predators fly from within CIA bases in Pakistan, but if that was the case PAF jets would have not flown to take them down and neither would they have left the area after PAF jes scrambled to intercept. About Pakistani citizens disappearing, that happend in Musharraf era and hes gone, tell me how is that all related to the current events or tell me how many citizens have actually disappeared now from within Pakistan or why does PAF has orders to shot down the predators if they were flying from Pakistan?
Bottom line is that even if at one stage Pakistan did allow to operate drones from its territory, that was it, but now US is clearly stepping over the line and by the way its alone in doing that since NATO has backed away from any unilateral strikes within Pakistan France, Germany have all shown their disapproval over it, we are able to defend the territory against the Yanks.

ALWAYS NEUTRAL why don't u change ur nick to ALWAYS BIASED that will really suite u .
u r countries have geographical advantage if there wouldn't be that small strip of ocean b/w u and the nazi's u would have long gone but back to pakistan the thing we all pakis should do is make our gvt sign a defense pact with iran and syria and both ways defence pact or not pakistan should make sure the minute it gets out of hands from conventional war launch all nukes on india and israel if we r going to go down we will take down with us the menace haunting the muslim world and who are behind the conspiracies against pakistan and arabs respectively brussels and washington both are puppets of zionist pigs so no need to hit them hit the source of this evil.

This has always been in rumors that predators fly from within CIA bases in Pakistan, but if that was the case PAF jets would have not flown to take them down and neither would they have left the area after PAF jes scrambled to intercept. About Pakistani citizens disappearing, that happend in Musharraf era and hes gone, tell me how is that all related to the current events or tell me how many citizens have actually disappeared now from within Pakistan or why does PAF has orders to shot down the predators if they were flying from Pakistan?
Bottom line is that even if at one stage Pakistan did allow to operate drones from its territory, that was it, but now US is clearly stepping over the line and by the way its alone in doing that since NATO has backed away from any unilateral strikes within Pakistan France, Germany have all shown their disapproval over it, we are able to defend the territory against the Yanks.

In a way you have answered your own questions. How are the drone strikes taking place ?

Please dont question me please question your airforce and your Govt.

Regards

ALWAYS NEUTRAL why don't u change ur nick to ALWAYS BIASED that will really suite u .
u r countries have geographical advantage if there wouldn't be that small strip of ocean b/w u and the nazi's u would have long gone but back to pakistan the thing we all pakis should do is make our gvt sign a defense pact with iran and syria and both ways defence pact or not pakistan should make sure the minute it gets out of hands from conventional war launch all nukes on india and israel if we r going to go down we will take down with us the menace haunting the muslim world and who are behind the conspiracies against pakistan and arabs respectively brussels and washington both are puppets of zionist pigs so no need to hit them hit the source of this evil.

Changing my name will only suit you so I politely decline.

You wish to condemn 170 million Pakistanis to self inflicted genocide please go ahead.

Regards

Ps hope you don't live outside Pakistan but I would hate to loose my friends in Pakistan and India.

Mr. "ALWAYS NEUTRAL" your P.M says he agrees with the U.S strategy to make strikes in Pakistan.
I agree that many a times(not always; remember **** nuke tests) third world countries fail to wiyhstand U.S pressure.But Believe me you people are always waging your tails before U.S.
Moreover, you are historically an opressor.Remember Ireland,Sub-continent,Africa.All these do not show how strong u were but how brutal u were.
U are the tyrrants of Abu-Ghuraib and Butchers of Qila Jangi.
Who on earth has given u the right to cross our borders?
U are the terrorists if you take it to definitions.

You can deal with them with the use of modern MANPADs, Very easily. I suggest you to use Chinese MANPAD which you're producing under the licence. or use the Iranian Misagh-2 it has around 880/ms speed.

pakistan also got RBS 70 and also on order ASPADA 2000 i think if we can get our hands on BUK 52 air defence system we can destroy them and also buy some ecm counter measures to block the signals of uav to destroy them and know india also got sophistaicated uav from israel

Can Pakistan work with spy (Aqub) plans to handle this matter?

Guys the problem isnt that you're not able to kill these birds! The problem is some people inside of Pakistan doesnt want them dead! You can kill these birds very easily, Believe me!

the much needed us aid would suffer if you destroy their uav's dont you think...cus you have the capability...the same predator uav's of my country hav been shot down...so it's not about military incapacity.

we are not living on us aid us aid sucks we have china with us but these ............................. leaders are puppets of usa thats why we cant next time we should not vote PPP,MQM,MLN we need imran khan or jamaiat islam leaders they can make such decisions

we are not living on us aid us aid sucks we have china with us but these ............................. leaders are puppets of usa thats why we cant next time we should not vote PPP,MQM,MLN we need imran khan or jamaiat islam leaders they can make such decisions

:rofl::rofl::rofl: OMG.

Guys the problem isnt that you're not able to kill these birds! The problem is some people inside of Pakistan doesnt want them dead! You can kill these birds very easily, Believe me!
Not only that killing this bird will be a small act which will open a hell box for pakistan which they illafford at present and future also..

Back
Top Bottom