What's new

How to stop These UAV's From Attacking???

Always

Do you need to resort to that anytime you are stumped? Do you not realize that you come across as lazy when you ask your interlocutor to do your thinking for you?

Please, PLease, don't be pouty or upset - just look up newspapers to see how many people have been killed by BLA - how come UK does not allow BLA offices and defines them as terrorists - but our holier and more righteous and defintely more proud American "friends" do not?

Why did NATO annouce that they would not participate in cross border raids on Pakistan, have NATO lost their minds, been drinking from a poisoned well??

Do engage critically, but honestly and ethically.

Pot calling the kettle Black.

Please read below and use the grey matter which evolutions bestows all of us with.

Regards

NATO urges Pakistan to prevent Afghanistan spillover | Reuters

NATO urges Pakistan to prevent Afghanistan spillover

make mine a macAllan - no ice plz

A warm fire some football and company of a bonny lass and we can definately have the same views on single malt atleast.

Have a nice evening Sir and it was a pleasure crossing cutlasses with you.

Regards

Hope the GOP does the same with their US counterparts and reasonable solution is found.

Why should they be ? They want independance and maybe they want an armed struggle but they contain their methods right or wrong to their own area unlike those who are branded rightly as terrorists and wish to blow up innocent people in UK on a tube station and go all the way to pakistan for their training. Make a case if you have with first hand proof that BLA is involved in terrorism and I assure you no western society will tolerate them.

Regards

I am really amazed or should i say shocked. But anyways, an armed struggle for independence in Kashmir is terrorism while that of in Baluchistan is a freedom movement. And as for the case well it is made and presented to the US during the recent tour of PM to US with a reality check for the US to stop sponsoring terrorism into Pakistan after which CIA lashed out against ISI for exposing their cover.

Last edited:
I am really amazed or should i say shocked. But anyways, an armed struggle for independence in Kashmir is terrorism while that of in Baluchistan is a freedom movement. And as for the case well it is made and presented to the US during the recent tour of PM to US with a reality check for the US to stop sponsoring terrorism into Pakistan after which CIA lashed out against ISI for exposing their cover.

Kashmir in the Kashmir valley is a freedom movement and only the dumb will not realise that. Hope that helps.

However all 3 countries India, Pakistan and China are all to blame for it.

Regards

And as for the case well it is made and presented to the US during the recent tour of PM to US with a reality check for the US to stop sponsoring terrorism into Pakistan after which CIA lashed out against ISI for exposing their cover.

You and I did not attend that meeting so why sprout propoganda ?

Your Govt including Gen M are firmly in Bed with the USA so why deny it.

Regards

I assure you if oil was found in that part of the region we would have ensured that people live by rules. Please do not be carried away by the myths that battles on a large scale can be won by romantic stories.

Now its time for the Pakistan Armed Forces to prove that they have the appetite for a fight against anybody who harms the sovereignity of Pakistan. That includes the US as well as the tribals. As Jliu pointed out a few misguided bombs in FATA area are better than well guided bombs on your missile bases.

Please learn to walk before taking on the US. My comments do not in any way show any slight on the professionalism of the Pakistan forces but it will be an unequal fight.

Regards

Firstly here on this thread, we are not offensive, we are just talking about how to defend ourselves from armed drone attacks. Its defence and I think Pakistan has the right to defend itself.

Regarding guided bombs on the missile bases, I think you dont know anything about Pakistan's missile technology and operations. Pakistan does not have any missile base or SILOs, all are mobile on mobile launchers......there is no easy hunting......

a single attack on suspected missile site would justify a tit for tat response from Pakistan........and GoP shall have no other choice in face of overwhelming public sentiment.......whole govt machinery will come to a halt if GoP does not give an equal response to an aggressor who targets our strategic forces........

About learning to walk, anyone crawling should not be taken as a kid.....you need to see deeper.........

Dear Shehbazi,

I read all your posts carefully as you come across as a very mature and knowledgeable mid level officer of the Armed Forces. So my reply in bold.

Firstly here on this thread, we are not offensive, we are just talking about how to defend ourselves from armed drone attacks. Its defence and I think Pakistan has the right to defend itself.

Pakistan has the right to defend itself against all that externally as well as internally hurts it and others. However the world believes its does not have the will to take on its internal enemies

Regarding guided bombs on the missile bases, I think you dont know anything about Pakistan's missile technology and operations. Pakistan does not have any missile base or SILOs, all are mobile on mobile launchers......there is no easy hunting......

I am well versed with the efficiencies of the third world countries when it comes to logistics. Heck u must be knowing that better than me. Not going to happen after a first strike US attack.

a single attack on suspected missile site would justify a tit for tat response from Pakistan........and GoP shall have no other choice in face of overwhelming public sentiment.......whole govt machinery will come to a halt if GoP does not give an equal response to an aggressor who targets our strategic forces........

Respond against whom. The only country you hate in the neighbor hood within striking distance is India and not the USA ?

About learning to walk, anyone crawling should not be taken as a kid.....you need to see deeper.........

If PA was so strong financially and militarily I assure you they would have told the US get lost by now.

Regards

You and I did not attend that meeting so why sprout propoganda ?

Your Govt including Gen M are firmly in Bed with the USA so why deny it.

Regards

AN dont post crap for the sake of arguement. First you ask where is the proof and when i tell you with logic where it is, you come up with this. Govt may be in bed with the US, nation isnt and nor is the army and by the way the GOP isnt that strong to take decisions on her own, its a collation government thanks god. And also if we were the way you described us, then the things wouldnt have turned the way they just did.

Kashmir in the Kashmir valley is a freedom movement and only the dumb will not realise that. Hope that helps.

However all 3 countries India, Pakistan and China are all to blame for it.

Regards

Anything that it helps in is clearly understanding the double standards of the west including your country. Every orgainzation in Kashmir is labeled as a terrorist orgainzation while BLA is not. We can understand why.

Back
Top Bottom