What's new

How to Overtake the Indian Armour ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering fanboys from both sides refuse to accept anything less than complete victory for their sides.
Some living in their good old MKI inspired euphoria.. and others lost in NASR land.
This thread is begging to be closed.. perhaps ill do that soon.

Check post Fatman's post in particular and if you have time read whole thread.

CH-3 UCAV

And why are you posting two times. Rubbish is enough if posted once.

There's a Lot of Difference between a UAV and UCAV.....
Unmanned combat air vehicle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

B-6 / F-6 Drones

A number of the retired J-6/Mig-19 fighters are thought to have been converted to UAVs as B-6 drones. Some of them were seen recently carrying two 250kg bombs under the wings, suggesting their new role as low-cost ground attack UCAVs, or even as one-time use missiles. Additional weapons such as rocket launchers may be carried as well.
- Last Updated 3/13/11.

PAF has plently of 'retired' F-6's. this could be an interesting project . could be used in FATA against militants as a fire and forget drone.

200811219510784652.jpg

CH-3 is an armed UAV or attack drone.

OK. Take this then.

Burraq UCAV

And yeah I know it isn't operational as of yet so no need to gloat over it.:D

Unless and Until the UAV can perform air-air operation in an effective way it is not a UCAV.
Good that such a project exists in NESCOM.

Unless and Until the UAV can perform air-air operation in an effective way it is not a UCAV.
Good that such a project exists in NESCOM.

Since it isn't operational for now so can't comment about it's effectiveness and being a UCAV or not. Anyways a UCAV project exists and I hope they complete it successfully.

i do not think i can even begin to comment on this thread . for one its 18 pages long and i do not have the time to read all of it . and the way the fan boys have been going on its useless to put forth any sort of a valid point as it will be shot down in a atmosphere of nationalism .

ha ha that's why we are hearing about drone attacks, terrorist attacks every day. right sir use mirror pls.
A great success. Indian army successfully guns down a Lashkar-e-Toiba divisional commander named "Ashok Kumar" in Indian occupied Kashmir. LOL

i can get how much u hate India. if u hate others you will always try to find negatives in them. and you will try to show them wrong.

Boy you don't have the slightest idea....:sniper: but its not as if you're sending us rose bouquets either.

all Indian trolls please check post from DARKY post number 248. follow his lead and make yourself look impressive rather than like a joker and an idiot the way you are posting off topic rants and emotes.

Although his post is Biased and bit heavily worded but the content is enough for anyone to engage in a meaningful discussion. I don’t agree with all the content and his reactive remarks but the post is well presented and points nicely made.

Thanks DARKY for showing your fellow Indians how to conduct yourself. I hope the flamers from our side also make the discussion more meaningful and less inflammatory.

Re topic, you will get some hints from our Zarb e Momin exercise. The offensive defence if you will and working closely with Airforce and army aviation. While your armour will go for a full blooded initial thrust to gain some land and use it as a leverage we will outmanoeuvre you .like we did during your brastrcks operation.
You say how, well some information is public and some is not. And is for good reason to keep the potential foe guessing. Hint is that JF-17 is not the only join project that has taken a lot of people by surprise there is a lot in store some I know personally and some I have heard about but cant share until made public.

The whole purpose of the Cold Start Doctrine is to catch the enemy off-guard via concentrated bursts of interoperable force.If Pakistan maintained heightened alertness on it's land,the whole concept of Cold Start would be moot and we will have a full scale battle on our hands.

On the assumption that the Cold Start is only able to achieve partial success and most of the strategic assets of Pakistan survives the initial onslaught,The PAF and PN will be posed with two choices; Either put in their weight behind repelling aggressor forces via interception,sea denial etc. which would be playing into what India wants.The bottle-necking of Pakistani forces where India can swiftly gain the upper hand through numerical superiority and limited battlefield advantages.

Or Pakistan may decide to take the battle to India with PAF and PN opting to bombard Indian targets with hopes of capturing limited territory with the coordination of bare minimum troops or unleashing unacceptable damage to India's mainland forcing the halt of Cold Start.This technique will have a higher probability of succeeding considering the same will pressure the Indian defence to be spread out over larger areas and possibly render them vulnerable .The suspect prowess of India's ability to intercept without any advanced fighters under it's helm and limited barrage of SAM missile units(for the time being) will give Pakistan a fighting chance to stay relevant in the battle.All this will unfortunately have to be carried out with acceptable losses to Pakistan's mainland as well it's Army.

Fast attack boats and Commando style operations by elite forces which include sabotage missions on India's strategic assets like radar stations and ammo depots might prove useful.The point is to hold off the complete capture Pakistan till rational minds prevail.

Even thinking up such stuff churns my stomach as it should to you all as well.Let's all hope and pray that we never will have to endure such a future.

China is very close to developing and Armed Drone that means Pakistan also getting that technology and Pakistan on its own is also working on developing that technology and that can be used against Indian Posts along LOC and as well as Terrorists

1.Consider the situation as of today. PA still has superior quality, although IA has much more in numbers. But with the insurgencies raising within and non-friendly borders all around how much of this huge asset can IA push into Pakistan? Even take into consideration air superiority and missiles.

2. Now envisage the scenario in Pakistan where IA armor has entered. For the argument let us assume Pak AirDef and A/Tk defenses have been mauled. But what about the hundreds of thousands of common man Pakistanis who will throw molotov cocktails and lay IEDs? Don't you see these people everyday dubbed by the Western media as Taliban/ Terrorist/AQ/Jihadists, etc, etc? No armor has been built to withstand a molotov cocktail discharged by a patriot.

1.Consider the situation as of today. PA still has superior quality, although IA has much more in numbers. But with the insurgencies raising within and non-friendly borders all around how much of this huge asset can IA push into Pakistan? Even take into consideration air superiority and missiles.

2. Now envisage the scenario in Pakistan where IA armor has entered. For the argument let us assume Pak AirDef and A/Tk defenses have been mauled. But what about the hundreds of thousands of common man Pakistanis who will throw molotov cocktails and lay IEDs? Don't you see these people everyday dubbed by the Western media as Taliban/ Terrorist/AQ/Jihadists, etc, etc? No armor has been built to withstand a molotov cocktail discharged by a patriot.

well i hope you ever visited Pakistan till now , you must be agree in pakistan very large number of peoples are against pakistan army and leaders but they cant do any thing

IA is much ahead then pa in compare to Pakistan you know that very well ,

well we will not start first , but one thing i want to assure that if any major terror attack happen again then it will be last day for Pakistan

China is very close to developing and Armed Drone that means Pakistan also getting that technology and Pakistan on its own is also working on developing that technology and that can be used against Indian Posts along LOC and as well as Terrorists

Why don't you seek some chinese knowledge how to grow at rate of 11%, That is more important for Pakistan than making Nasr and chinese Weapons (Drone, Nuke etc)

Drones are useful against weak nation. You can use chinese drones against Dark age Talibans, Not India..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom