What's new

How to NIQAB in banned countries

If ur own mother or sister doesnt wear or like to wear it... im sure doesnt give u a right to insult others.

SHAME.

Bro, Shalwar Kameez, our cultures from Pakistan. Are we giving up for Arabized Niqab or Afghans blue niqab?

Read this misconception and different interpretation by Muslims.

MISCONCEPTION - QURAN SAYS WOMEN MUST COVER UP FULLY - YouTube

More details: Exactly where in the Quran does it say that a woman must cover her HEAD? (not chest or neck, but head/hair)? - Yahoo! Answers

I understand, wearing veil make them degrading and downgrading. I can't imagine Canada will have fills of niqab women and ninja eyes including gloves.

Example:
Future dog niqab
niqab_halal_dog.jpg

niqab.jpg

muslim-women-niqab-smile.jpg

_46888702_niqabladies.jpg

schPhoto.jpg

Handsome jeans husband and daughter with stupid looking niqab
images

mia-wears-multicolored-niqab-to-spikes-scream-awards-2010__oPt.jpg
actually no you don't understand wearing a veil or niqaab does not in anyway degrades or
downgrades individualism in any way, in fact its the contrary, by imposing dress code on a religious group degrades & downgrades them as a whole in a society. Which violates the very social fabric of the very fundamental principles of pluralism which help's constitute in Forming the very basic characteristic of the secular ethic of democracy,multiculturalism & diversity for which we are admired, then why should you or anybody for that matter have a problem with what one chooses to wear i go to strip clubs regularly in summer i hit the beach for some fun time but i have no problem whatsoever with what anybody chooses to wear if it's a niqaab so be it .

But pardha n hijab was always there even burqa.... Here is a pic frm 1947 ...

k19flk.jpg

Back then people were all illetrate and couldnt read the Quran
My grand parents were educated, NOT westernised, VERY religious, they never wore this **** nor the headscarf.

scarve is ok, Niqab is a medival arab practice..it should be banned..and a security challenge as well!

scarve is ok, Niqab is a medival arab practice..it should be banned..and a security challenge as well!

Okay, but what you are doing in your country is beyond definitely NOT ok - If some1 doesnt want to wear it, the kingdom should not force them

But pardha n hijab was always there even burqa.... Here is a pic frm 1947 ...

k19flk.jpg

Pakistan in 1947 was a new birth country. It doesn't means, all the women should follow this example. You know, women are weak to understand the real concept and don't understand the meaning. and today we gave all women opportunities equal in all governments, sports, etc.

Is our founder Jinnah's wife wear niqab?
fatimajinnah.jpg

Think, first religion- Jew and Moses giving command by God to order all women niqab ?? And then Mary mother of Jesus, command by God to wear niqab? And today who command Muslims to wear Niqab ? by God? Yes, I read Quran myself alot regularly and still read it. The word "niqab" or "face fully covered" is not mentioned in Quran.

It is clearly many scholars/Mullahs and Muslims religions have different interpreters on Quran and different meaning contradictions: Hijab, niqab, burqa, ninja, head cover only, etc.

Many passive Pakistanis including girls are easily to follow their Mullah's demands without researching themselves or meaning of Arabic languages.

Pakistan in 1947 was a new birth country. It doesn't means, all the women should follow this example. You know, women are weak to understand the real concept and don't understand the meaning. and today we gave all women opportunities equal in all governments, sports, etc.

Is our founder Jinnah's wife wear niqab?
fatimajinnah.jpg

Think, first religion- Jew and Moses giving command by God to order all women niqab ?? And then Mary mother of Jesus, command by God to wear niqab? And today who command Muslims to wear Niqab ? by God? Yes, I read Quran myself alot regularly and still read it. The word "niqab" or "face fully covered" is not mentioned in Quran.

It is clearly many scholars/Mullahs and Muslims religions have different interpreters on Quran and different meaning contradictions: Hijab, niqab, burqa, ninja, head cover only, etc.

Many passive Pakistanis including girls are easily to follow their Mullah's demands without researching themselves or meaning of Arabic languages.

Whatever... its upto the women to decide who the ***@ r u to insult women who wear it? u talk of ancient times n all... but do tell me 1 thing... at tht time did women come out of their homes without pardah or not? i think the answer would be yes!

The so called liberals who are against it should shut up .... if they cant respect the choice of women,culture etc.Nobdy is forcing their women to be "BA PARDAH" they r free to wear jeans n skirts! But dnt force others to live with ur lifestyles aswell!

LIVE N LET LIVE!

Whatever... its upto the women to decide who the ***@ r u to insult women who wear it? u talk of ancient times n all... but do tell me 1 thing... at tht time did women come out of their homes without pardah or not? i think the answer would be yes!

The so called liberals who are against it should shut up .... if they cant respect the choice of women,culture etc.Nobdy is forcing their women to be "BA PARDAH" they r free to wear jeans n skirts! But dnt force others to live with ur lifestyles aswell!

LIVE N LET LIVE!

I agree with you yaar, nobody force them. We respect them whatever they can. No, I am not liberal.

Glad we have first prime Minister Benazir Bhutto, a very brave woman and shalwar kameez dress code standards. :)

gotta go study. See you later.

Raptor Raptor Raptor.... I have got quotes from Quran which says about it. Please do not spread false knowledge if you aren't having full knowledge of your religion. I suggest you to read Quran and Sahih Hadiths with translations, and you will witness what today we are and what Islam teaches us.

Regards.

Okay, but what you are doing in your country is beyond definitely NOT ok - If some1 doesnt want to wear it, the kingdom should not force them

mate i have lived in saudi arabia as a matter of fact i grew up there in jeddah saudi arabia is a peacefull place it's nothing like those disgracefull rubbish like the talibaan that they are Islam in saudi arabia ,iran & malaysia are very different trust me the problem is that after 9/11 only one version of the mainly tribal medieval talibaan type radical version has got Coverage .Islam is the very opposite of the negative image that has been portrayed to it.

I am living in Riyadh. I agree.

Here is a verse for you Raptor.

Where is it from the most holy Quran and Sahih hadith that prove the Niqaab to be wajib?

The Answer:

There are many ayat from the Quran and Sahih Hadith that prove this. We will be reading the translation and tafseer of the most authentic Mufassireen (Ullima who made tafseer) like Ibn Kathir, Al-Qurtubi and At-Tabari, who are known for there great understanding of the Quran and recognized by the whole Muslim world. And all the hadith we will be citing are Authentic Sahih hadith. Allah(SWT) says in the Quran "O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils all over their bodies (i.e. screen themselves completely except the eyes or one eye to see the way)" (Surah Al-Ahzaab – Verse #59 ) and the Ayah is explained by Aisha (Radhiallaahu Ánha) herself in this hadith from Al Bukhari "Narrated Safiya bint Shaiba: 'Aisha (Radhiallaahu Ánha) used to say: "When (the Verse): "They should draw their veils over their necks and bosoms," was revealed, (the ladies) cut their waist sheets at the edges and covered their faces with the cut pieces." [Sahih Al-Bukhari Volume 6, Book 60,Hadith # 282].

Raptor Raptor Raptor.... I have got quotes from Quran which says about it. Please do not spread false knowledge if you aren't having full knowledge of your religion. I suggest you to read Quran and Sahih Hadiths with translations, and you will witness what today we are and what Islam teaches us.

Regards.

Kiya, kiya kiya, bro! :laugh: Alright, I am going to refrain and delete the unnecessary photos.

I am living in Riyadh. I agree.

Here is a verse for you Raptor.

Good point, i read it.

The importance of Hijab in light of Quranic verses:

The word Hijab is taken from the Arabic word “Hajaba” which means to hide or to conceal. In the present society, wearing Hijab refers to the covering of Muslim women or the Muslim women dress. Today we see many non-Muslim and Muslim women asking about “Why do Muslim Women wear Hijab?” the answer to this is that Muslim women are ordered by Allah to cover their head and wear Hijab. Covering the beauty for a woman is for her honor and protection rather than suppression. Importance of Hijab and virtues of Hijab can be judged by Quranic verses. Hijab or the covering of Muslim Women is mentioned in Quran clearly.

Verses of Holy Quran on Hijab:

Here are a few verses on what Allah says in the Quran about Hijab

1. Hijab is for Modest and respectable women:

“O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies (i.e. screen themselves completely). That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed. And Allah is Ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” [al-Ahzab: 59]

This verse clearly indicates that Allah has made Hijab an expression of chastity and modesty. The virtue of wearing Hijab explained in this verse is that Muslim woman will be identified as respectable woman when she wears Hijab.

2. Hijab is purity:

“And when you ask (the Prophet’s wives) for anything you want, ask them from behind a screen: that is purer for your hearts and for their hearts.” [al-Ahzab: 53]

The heart may become more pure with the Hijab as the sight is blocked and there will be prevention of evil actions. Another verse from the Quran sheds light on the importance of Hijab:

“And stay in your houses, and do not display yourselves like that of the times of ignorance, and perform As-Salat (Prayers), and give Zakat and obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah wishes only to remove Ar-Rijs (evil deeds and sins) from you, O members of the family (of the Prophet P.B.U.H), and to purify you with a thorough purification” [al-Ahzab: 33]

3. Hijab is honorable:

A Muslim women’s voice is also a part of her Hijab. She should speak in a honorable manner to become an honorable woman as indicated by this verse:

“Be not soft in speech, lest he in whose heart is a disease (of hypocrisy, or evil desire) should be moved with desire, but speak in an honorable manner” [al-Ahzab: 32]

4. Hijab is righteousness:

“O Children of Adam! We have bestowed raiment upon you to cover yourselves (screen your private parts) and as an adornment; and the raiment of righteousness, that is better” [Al-Araf: 26]

This verse of the Quran indicates that Hijab for a Muslim woman is to safeguard her body as a manifestation of the order of Allah; rather than showing off her body. It is an act of righteousness (Taqwah) for her.

5. Hijab is for successful women and believing women:

“And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and protect their private parts and not to show off their adornment except only that which is apparent and to draw their veils all over (i.e. their bodies) and not to reveal their adornment except to their husbands, or their fathers, or their husband’s fathers, or their sons, or their husband’s sons, or their brothers or their brother’s sons, or their sister’s sons, or their (Muslim) women (i.e. their sisters in Islam), or the (female) slaves whom their right hands possess, or old male servants who lack vigor, or small children who have no sense of feminine sex. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And all of you beg Allah to forgive you all, O believers, that you may be successful” [An-Nur: 31]

Hijab is not meant for restriction rather it is a means in which Muslim society may function in an appropriate manner. Islamic regulations are unique to the highest standards of the Muslim identity of chastity, righteousness, and moral uprightness. Islam protects and safeguards the individuals and the society from awkward situations. The Messenger of Allah (P.B.U.H) said:

“Verily for every religion there is a characteristic, and the characteristic of Islam is Haya`a (modesty, shyness, bashfulness)” [Ibn Majah]

Virtues of Hijab in Islam | Al Quran Classes

The conditions required to fulfill in the Hijab of a Muslim woman:

*The Hijab must cover her body completely from the top to the bottom, except what was mentioned above i.e. face and hands.
*The Hijab itself must not be a Zeenah an adornment, otherwise, it would need another Hijab on top of it.
*The Hijab must be opaque or non-transparent so that nothing shows through from underneath it.
*The Hijab must be wide and big so that it does not outline the body of the woman and does not profile her body parts.

It is allowed for a woman to go out in her Hijab for her need:

Imams Bukhari, Muslim, and others reported that Ae'shah (R.A.) said, "A woman called Sawdah went out for her needs after the Hijab had been made obligatory and she was a heavyset woman recognizable to anyone who knows her. When Omar saw her, he said, "Oh Sawdah, by Allah, you can not hide yourself from us, look how you walk out! So, she went back to the messenger of Allah (S.W.T.) and he was in my home (Ae'shah's home) and was having dinner and there was a little palm fruit bunch in his hand. Sawdah walked in and said: "Oh messenger of Allah, I walked out for some of my needs and Omar said to me such and such. Then, the prophet (S.W.T.) received a revelation to him at that moment, then when the revelation was finished, the little bunch was still in his hand, he said, "You had been given permission (Oh’ women) to go out for your needs."

Remember, Quran repeatedly explain that it is not correct to put very strict on women but modesty. Hijab perfectly cover necks and heads and all body. ;)

Again, this is Pakistan defence forum, not women issues religions. We have to respect all women and their choice desires. That's it.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom