What's new

Lahore's school makes wearing niqab (veil) mandatory for female students

This is Religious Shosha

- Being released to divide people's opinion on religious matter

- Forget the immediate current affairs forget about elections and vote focus on these matter

- Divide and conquer

- intentionally planned moves

- These stories are released in calculated manner to divert people's attention

Last edited:
Although imo if you wear a hijab you shouldn't be banned from anywhere

Why should anyone wear this modern thing called hijaab-shijaab ? It wasn't there during my schooling years. Now, my own neighborhood is like Talib-land except that in Afghanistan the women protest against "hijaab" by kicking it and burning it. What great intellect or achievement or magic comes into the life of a woman or her society with all this hijaab business ? What has this Farwa girl achieved in the last four years now since she screamed for wearing the hijaab ? What achievement, tell me ?

The first female-led revolution in history started last year against imposition of the hijaab by the Irani mullahs. Hundreds of Iranis have been killed and many Iraqis too because they oppose the Irani mullah gaandus. So many Iranis tortured by the mullahs. Why do you laugh at their supreme sacrifice ???? Are you as brave as them ????

Please stop working against humanity by talking such irrationality... "People shouldn't marry out of religion", "Women should wear hijaab", "I lub my clan" etc.

Zan, Zindagi, Aazaadi !

We are like 800 years behind socially...need time, first need to remove mullahs from the hierarchy

We are at the point in time when al-Ghazali and other mullah gaandus like the Hashisheen came and destroyed the Islamic Golden Age. Prior to the 1990s when the USSR existed there were progressive movements from Saudia to Zanzibar. Now it is all Tableeghi Jamaat. I say sorry to the world because it is India that established the Deobandi mullah school from where the Tabligaandus arose.

Those who want to wear, let them wear. Those who don't, allow them to not wear. It's a personal choice and it should be respected. Moderation is the key.

There is never choice. Some women yes are the perverted, self-misogynist types : "Hijaab is our pride, not compulsion". Other women however have to adopt the burqa / hijaab because of governmental pressure or societal pressure. During the early days of the South Indian "Hijaab" campaign by Muskan bibi one school girl said that the families of hers and her friends forced the burqa on them and the schools forbade it so they are caught between the two.

You missed the spoiler (your mistake). "Islamabad school bans hijab-wearing student". I thought you read that and meant that it's okay for them to ban her since it's a private schools. (my mistake). So, I replied that it's still discrimination based on her appearance and not her merits as a student.
@jamahir probably thought I was supporting the school banning the hijab and liked my post (his mistake. )

You see what happens when you don't check the spoilers? :lol:

It is you who should read posts carefully. Please check again what I wrote in post# 7.

Instead of making it mandatory

Why don't they teach female students why it is important for women to cover her head?
In this way those girls will learn and wear hijab by their own choice instead of being forced

Really ? Why is it important to wear the hijaab ?

You, sir, are an evil genius. :devil:

If you mean that gaandu wants me banned then maybe I will be but the PDF-visiting world has to know the ugly face of these mullah gaandus and their supporters like you.

You are the Pakee version of our Indian callous, apathetic member @-=virus=-. Always laughing like a hyena.

I have taken back my Like.

Last edited:
remember guys, this Jamaharami guy is a commie

and so, by default, wants to control every little aspect of everyone's life and niji mamlay

DPRK style, where the state controls how many calories one can consume in a day

because he himself falls below the recommended calorie intake.. because he's a bhikari (2 eggs, twice a week.. full regimented hai khana iska)

chicken, meat, macchi.. isko kuch ni milta khane ko otherwise

Those who want to wear, let them wear. Those who don't, allow them to not wear. It's a personal choice and it should be respected. Moderation is the key.

This is what kind of moderation ?
f83d5bc5872030b6b95534f7c84e3c91.jpg

fd34e734e815fe75bcda2f1bf4c6a7cd.jpg

Where is this perv hiding? Can't see his his garbage from some days. Is he banned yet again?

The stupidu Mujahid Memon has himself put me on his "Ignore list" which hides my posts for him and he is now wondering why he can't see my posts. :rofl:

This is what kind of moderation ?
don't like it ? don't partake..

who the hell are you to pass judgement on people who do hold dear their traditions ?

slum dweller, do time ki roti toh milti ni tujhe.. 10th fail banda hai tu..

sabka tu decide karega from behind your broken old laptop ki how to live ?

get lost, bhikari

don't like it ? don't partake..

who the hell are you to pass judgement on people who do hold dear their traditions ?

slum dweller, do time ki roti toh milti ni tujhe.. 10th fail banda hai tu..

sabka tu decide karega from behind your broken old laptop ki how to live ?

get lost, bhikari

My not-dear dog lover, you should have read my earlier post, #18, where I said these "traditions" of the burqa and hijaab didn't exist in India, and indeed much of the world, during my schooling days. It started around 2003 with the activization of the NATO-seeded Tabligaandu Jamaat.

@jamahir this is perhaps the first time I've seen you using profanities . What ever happened to that gentleman which I've known for years?

My not-dear dog lover, you should have read my earlier post, #18, where I said these "traditions" of the burqa and hijaab didn't exist in India, and indeed much of the world, during my schooling days. It started around 2003 with the activization of the NATO-seeded Tabligaandu Jamaat.
what's your problem if some women want to wear it ?

unki marzi

go preach to your own family if you must

you sound like a rabid sanghi, only worse

@jamahir this is perhaps the first time I've seen you using profanities . What ever happened to that gentleman which I've known for years?

My dear friend, these people have insulted me for a few years now and I thought it is time to tell them upfront who they are. You will note that I don't use truly discriminatory and oppressive or mindless cuss words like "Kanjari", "You chamaar / choora !", "You Dalit toilet cleaner", "Abay chootiyay", "You bhangi !" etc that members like Areesh, "Mujahid", Virus / Sharma ji, Titanium are fond of using. :)

what's your problem if some women want to wear it ?

unki marzi

go preach to your own family if you must

you sound like a rabid sanghi, only worse

What marzi ? You again didn't read my post# 18 despite me asking you to.

What marzi ? You again didn't read my post# 18 despite me asking you to.
there are muslim women who don that garb entirely of their own volition.

not a fan, but I also have no wish to impose anything on anyone..

authoritarian totalitarian scumbags like you can't stand it if people do their own thing, can you ?

and quit trying to curry favour or cozy up to what your low iq brain might be telling you about me wrt burqa etc, I'll just kick you in the nuts

I'm libertarian, leave them be, let them have at it.. sanu ki ?

airport security etc m, private m, like is already the case.. let some lady cops verify them.. that's about it.

culture, tradition bhi ek cheez hoti hai

and if someone is being horrible oppressed, call the cops, plenty of NGOs out there.. I know people who work for them

cops ko bhi "Sensitivity" courses karai jaa re hain aaj kal lol

-------------------

ek baat bata bas

tune theka kyun le rakha hai sab ka ?

so quick to pass judgement on everyone.. why ?

tu kar apna godless commie thing

ek Amrikis ki cheez yaad aati hai teri BS dekh ke

1200px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png

but you're a government worshipping slave communist so you wont get it

As a former quasi-communist and a current very mild commie-sympathiser, I don't like this @-==virus==- guy. Too anti-communist, too trolly, too unfeeling, and apparently a supporter of non-vegetarianism (disgusting and vile slaughter of non-humans who do not harm). How does someone with such a contempt of ethics even accuse someone else of Godlessness in a negative sense?

No issue as long as it's
A- not a law
B- a private school

Although imo if you wear a hijab you shouldn't be banned from anywhere nor should you be banned if you don't wear a hijab

Both are wrong thaught processes and oppressive
Would you extend that to even Burka?

Fhw6nQAUYAEh4-L

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom