What's new

Lahore school violence: Three female students secure bail to avert arrest

LOL if this is school violence then
What happened to me at school was a nuclear strike.

Relax dude.. this bullying is an every day thing in schools.. not supporting but..its a norm.. the reason this got viral in pakistan is because it got viral in India. Indians have a khaarish to poke their nose whatsoever like why a pakistani girl is dancing on an old indian song at a marriage ..why the Pakistani Chai wala is so handsome ..how a girl is doing parry etc. Etc.
This is a school fight, why tf would it go viral lmao?

Beyond me

Why has the address been made public? This is little girls having a school fight. Why are there arrests?

Pakistan really is a strange place.
asd.jpg

untouchables, don't worry....

They're just kid's dude.... Leaking address of minor's is criminal behavior

Just kids, really? ... specially when they are beating the victim over drugs/alcohol or whatever that is...
im pretty sure 15 yo comes under puberty age and can differentiate b/w good and evil.
1-7:love
7-14: teach (this part didn't work)
7+: befriend...

WTF do you even mean? “At least we have an address now?” Implying some kind of threat towards some random kids and their family, who have done you no harm - displaying vulture mentality of a lot of our countrymen and then saying

You don’t even see the irony in your comment.

Vulture mentality, wow...
System oppressing the weak and they can't say a thing... sure you are some status quo guy and want things as is...

Bro calm down it's a school fight 😭

What tf do you mean nation gets fed up and "wakes up" - this is the matter of the school between the children let them sort it out

Bros acting like the fate of Pakistan is about to be decided by these girls 🤣

Go ride out against PDM not school girls LOL

What are you planning to gain by publicly disclosing addresses of minors?

Who releases these things in Pakistan?

I think defence.pk is not the only public forum in this world... it was already disclosed by the system...

pretty sure, some of you are beneficiary of the system... or raised bit liberal (or in gangs?)...
but if this seem normal to you guys then i rest my case that:
The country is super f'up....

But enjoy this:

Last edited:
the good old days are gone. we are now in the age of feelings and degeneracy like lgbtq.

I do not recall Islam teaching teens to be violent/abusive/bullies. Islam discourage immoral activities on the one hand, and encourage Muslims to practice brotherhood on the other hand. These concepts are entirely lost to modern-age Muslims though.

Many of the so-called Muslims learn bad habits from Western societies and think it is normal to implement them where they live, study and work. Pakistani education system is incoherent and fail to civilize kids on the other hand.

Those who are speaking out against embracing bad habits from Western societies (or any society), are on the mark.

As for the feelings - even a petty fight can turn deadly in Pakistan. I have posted an example in my previous post. The incident happened in Bahria Town (one of the most developed locations of the country). Imagine this.

I do not recall Islam teaching teens to be violent/abusive/bullies. Islam discourage immoral activities on the one hand, and encourage Muslims to practice brotherhood on the other hand. These concepts are entirely lost to modern-age Muslims though.

Many of the so-called Muslims learn bad habits from Western societies and think it is normal to implement them where they live, study and work. Pakistani education system is incoherent and fail to civilize kids on the other hand.

Those who are speaking out against embracing bad habits from Western societies (or any society), are on the mark.

As for the feelings - even a petty fight can turn deadly in Pakistan. I have posted an example in my previous post. The incident happened in Bahria Town (one of the most developed locations of the country). Imagine this.
That is a very broad spectrum view applied to what I have written and taken out of context. Applied to or applied with a obscured view.

Now In my case and to what I wrote has its own background! Going to school and facing all sorts of abuse for being 'foreign' was very very common. In hindsight today you don't see anything like this today. You see English Kids and Asian Kids get along very well. Such was not the case when I went to school.

Times have changed for the better, but I speak of a time that was not like today. Then you either stood up for yourself or got down trodden upon.

There are laws and governance to bring people into a more civil way of life. I recently saw some youth who were pushing and shoving each other on their way home from their night out. This pushing and shoving was over a girl. The girl was standing and watching casually.

In my youth there would have been blood spilled and hospitalisation. There would have 0 pushing and shoving but punches landing and exchanging. The girls would not have stood around but would have left the scene altogether. Heck women today get involved in fights far more than they did.

My long soliloquy over, I am NOT encouraging bad behaviour BUT rather talking about the situation I faced in those times. I would have preferred to go to school now when things are a lot more civil. I would have preferred to go out now when things are a lot more calmer. But we cannot swap times that we came into this world or when we will exit it.

Alcohol isnt a drug.

Seems pretty wild lmao. But to be expected from teenagers
Alcohol is a drug. It is classified as a Central Nervous System (CNS) depressant, which means that drinking alcohol slows down brain functioning, neural activity, and further reduces the functioning of various vital functions in the body.

Did you get some online medical diploma during covid lockdown? :lol:
No, it’s call common sense and basic knowledge of human anatomy. Looks like you never been in a fight.

She (victim) was turned to her side to reduce her chest exposure to weight. She needs to keep breathing . it’s a body survival mechanism even 6 yoa will do it.

If I sit on your chest, you will shit and piss struggling to breath, and will pass out in less than a min.

Most of elite schools are like this nowadays. Drugs, fights, degeneracy is common af.

Failure of institute and most importantly, parenting failure.

Growing up, Most Pakistanis I’ve seen have tribal or gang mentality. Any time I’ve been in a fight, the other guy would want to bring a gun/other weapons or try to attack me in a group after getting their azz kicked. Also they always try to disable or kill the other person.

No, it’s call common sense and basic knowledge of human anatomy. Looks like you never been in a fight.

She (victim) was turned to her side to reduce her chest exposure to weight. She needs to keep breathing . it’s a body survival mechanism even 6 yoa will do it.

If I sit on your chest, you will shit and piss struggling to breath, and will pass out in less than a min.
That's true suffocation can happen.
And the worst thing is the victim in that state struggles to tell that he/she can't breathe.

They Protect the name of "CRIMINALS" but they released the Full Name of Victim

Notice they carefully did not disclose the Full Name of Girls so their RICH bastard fathers won't get offended

JANRAIL Raj at it's best protecting Rich man's children

They secured a bail ? Why I am not suprised

View attachment 912519

untouchables, don't worry....

Just kids, really? ... specially when they are beating the victim over drugs/alcohol or whatever that is...
im pretty sure 15 yo comes under puberty age and can differentiate b/w good and evil.
1-7:love
7-14: teach (this part didn't work)
7+: befriend...

Vulture mentality, wow...
System oppressing the weak and they can't say a thing... sure you are some status quo guy and want things as is...

I think defence.pk is not the only public forum in this world... it was already disclosed by the system...

pretty sure, some of you are beneficiary of the system... or raised bit liberal (or in gangs?)...
but if this seem normal to you guys then i rest my case that:
The country is super f'up....

But enjoy this:

Love the video

Hypocrite culture and identity

Back
Top Bottom