What's new

Lahore's school makes wearing niqab (veil) mandatory for female students

How does Hazrat Muhammad's wives' supposed situational wearing of the naqaab apply to other women in the world ?

It's everything. We are Muslims his followers.

BTW it's not just Hazrat... It's Nabi salalhoalaihisalam

Last edited:
What you say makes no sense.

You just repeated what you heard the most yourself in your lifetime. Quite literally !

This mundane mediocre monotony that you bring to me is one of the true genuine human experiences of this virtual platform.

Skimming has really helped me through this experience but unless you bring some measure of creativity, I am afraid our future interactions will continue the trajectory on the basis of one way relationship.

Though I don't consider the modern abaya worn by women in Pakistan modest, but I would always prefer if they could wear modest loose clothing in work places. Any male who disagrees with this is either low on testosterone or a pervert.
Modest women regularly face hurdles in getting a job but no one raise voice for their support

Modest women regularly face hurdles in getting a job but no one raise voice for their support

Women genuinely face hurdles in getting employment regardless of their choice of facial hair.

However there must be some sense of equality when men in Pakistan gets termed as lazy and women are spared the adjective.

chutiya school ke chutiya laws .
check the spoiler mate. the school is really chutiyaa lol :rofl: :omghaha:

My not-dear dog lover, you should have read my earlier post, #18, where I said these "traditions" of the burqa and hijaab didn't exist in India, and indeed much of the world, during my schooling days. It started around 2003 with the activization of the NATO-seeded Tabligaandu Jamaat.
tableeghion ki bulbul tu apni maa behn ko nanga ghumaa agar aik ghairatmand baap ki aulaad hai to

Yes, because you have to catch Mard-e-Momin Zia ul Haq saheb's jinn-powered spacecraft to go to Mars, Sector 7, New Raiwind.

Because you are a laughing hyena this "bait and switch" is casual for you. For Mahsa, Nika and others who were killed by gaandu mullahs for not wearing the "hijaab" properly or burning it, it not joke.

1. I used "Pakee" not like the Pakistani members use "Pajeet". It was just a short-form for "Pakistani".

2. The day you choose Communism instead of "Liberalism" ( short-form for a fence sitter tending towards right-wing ) I will ask you what the Ghost of Marx thinks.

As I said, you are a laughing hyena, like Virus.

Another laughing hyena. And a wastrel having some grand kaarobaar. Humanity awaits for this one to release oh-so-simple ideas for humanity's evolution in the political, social and technological fields.

Just like a bunch of Pakistanis were cooing about "her" :
muskan_khan_1649265107504_1649265119176.jpg

These Pakistanis must be on some strong mumbo-jumbo from the Exalted Maulana Tariq Jamil.

Yes. Laugh to sleep on this :
FB_IMG_1609311077821.jpg

Why should anyone wear this modern thing called hijaab-shijaab ? It wasn't there during my schooling years. Now, my own neighborhood is like Talib-land except that in Afghanistan the women protest against "hijaab" by kicking it and burning it. What great intellect or achievement or magic comes into the life of a woman or her society with all this hijaab business ? What has this Farwa girl achieved in the last four years now since she screamed for wearing the hijaab ? What achievement, tell me ?

The first female-led revolution in history started last year against imposition of the hijaab by the Irani mullahs. Hundreds of Iranis have been killed and many Iraqis too because they oppose the Irani mullah gaandus. So many Iranis tortured by the mullahs. Why do you laugh at their supreme sacrifice ???? Are you as brave as them ????

Please stop working against humanity by talking such irrationality... "People shouldn't marry out of religion", "Women should wear hijaab", "I lub my clan" etc.

Zan, Zindagi, Aazaadi !

We are at the point in time when al-Ghazali and other mullah gaandus like the Hashisheen came and destroyed the Islamic Golden Age. Prior to the 1990s when the USSR existed there were progressive movements from Saudia to Zanzibar. Now it is all Tableeghi Jamaat. I say sorry to the world because it is India that established the Deobandi mullah school from where the Tabligaandus arose.

There is never choice. Some women yes are the perverted, self-misogynist types : "Hijaab is our pride, not compulsion". Other women however have to adopt the burqa / hijaab because of governmental pressure or societal pressure. During the early days of the South Indian "Hijaab" campaign by Muskan bibi one school girl said that the families of hers and her friends forced the burqa on them and the schools forbade it so they are caught between the two.

It is you who should read posts carefully. Please check again what I wrote in post# 7.

Really ? Why is it important to wear the hijaab ?

If you mean that gaandu wants me banned then maybe I will be but the PDF-visiting world has to know the ugly face of these mullah gaandus and their supporters like you.

You are the Pakee version of our Indian callous, apathetic member @-=virus=-. Always laughing like a hyena.

I have taken back my Like.
FB_IMG_1577963234936.jpg

Please separate schools and educational institutions from religious activity.

Holy things can be learned and followed at home and elsewhere but should not be in such institutes.

Do hijabi and non-hijabi women face same difficulties?

I don't know. Get a software tool to calculate the ratio is my advise to you and maybe write to some warrior princess tribe commission and lockdown major cities. Pakistan is your oyster.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom