What's new

How to get rid of weeds on my grass

its full of dandelions:angry::sniper:..any suggestions?

Since you like sniping
bc439019-15fd-4d9a-988f-3004b0f369a7.jpg

Anti Material rifle should do it

Buy some weed killing chemical from gardening stores. btw check the weed first just in case its a "good weed" .:P

Buddy, try this feed and weed, i been having quite successful with it for a while.
TBWS_BonusS_09F_140x233.jpg

Use a spreader, spread it before rain or just simply water it after use.:tup:

I dont get you would want to kill weed, when 'growing your own weed' is catching on as a popular pastime; worldwide.

Especially, with the inflation of quality weed prices, growing your own is an economically sound decision.

Eat the dandelions?

1 pound dandelion greens
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 clove garlic, minced
1 whole small dried hot chile pepper, seeds removed, crushed
1/4 cup cooking oil
salt and pepper
Parmesan cheese
Preparation:
Discard dandelion green roots; wash greens well in salted water. Cut leaves into 2-inch pieces. Cook greens uncovered in small amount of salted water until tender, about 10 minutes. Sauté onion, garlic, and chile pepper in oil. Drain greens; add to onion garlic mixture. Taste dandelion greens and season with salt and pepper. Serve dandelion greens with grated Parmesan cheese.
Recipe for dandelion greens serves 4.

Used to use chemical sprays for weed control till it rained after i sprayed one day washed all the spray into the pond and it killed the carp. I figure any thing that can kill carp is poisonous enough to harm people or at least harm children who are after all the ones that want to play on the lawn.

Damn... if I were you, I'd smoke 'em both up :lol:

But seriously, I have had such problems too, esp when the weed species is an invasive one. Handpicking is time consuming, boring, and tedious, but that is exactly what I would suggest you to do. fertilizers and weed controlling chemicals have not been tested for their long term effects yet.

I would say avoid any type of chemical, and strictly avoid it if you have babies at home, or plan to have some.

Back
Top Bottom