What's new

How to educate Americans about the coup in Pakistan?

Haven't read the thread but I'm banned from a forum called rivals.com it was an american forum.

They hate pakistans role in the Afghanistan war. They say it was pakistans material support to the taliban that undermined their ultimate goals in Afghanistan. And they have chosen india as a hedge against china so they favor the Indians over the Pakistanis now. They also mentioned that there is no need to be an ally of Pakistan anymore as they don't need Pakistan anymore.

I got banned from that forum because I called out the Hindus and said I would nuke them to extinction if I was In power of Pakistan
You're accurate in your understanding of how Pak is viewed but with that last statement you're confirming the spectre of crazy bearded mullahs with fingers on the nuclear trigger.

Or r u one of those who hate so much that mutual destruction is an acceptable project ?

They will not allow ISPR videos on US channels but I still think our singers can promote a good image of Pakistan. We can start by promoting them in Muslim countries and work our way to the West, China and Japan. I never realized Nazia Hasan was a super hit in South America even though they couldn't understand a word of Urdu. Even for songs in English, you don't need a Shakespearean command of the language.

Pakistani administrations have always been incompetent when it comes to promoting Pakistani art and culture abroad. Even PTI was no better.

We are not seeking their 'approval'. We want to make it harder for US administrations to subvert democracy and human rights in Pakistan by exposing to the American people what kind of governments their government supports abroad.

We can offer government subsidies for Pakistani artists to go on foreign tours and concerts. Much better than giving subsidies to the sugar mafia.

Pakistan already has Coke Studio etc. You can reach a few million here and there. This won't resolve underlying issues. Soft image boat has sailed away many years ago.

Pakistan is reeling under pressure. Economic pressure. Meddling in politics by establishment etc. These are the real concerns.

I don't care if an American sitting ocean's away wants to cuddle Pakistan or not. Pakistan's prime concern should be to remove PDM and get back on track with China.

Pakistan is in no position to wish for a softer image. We better get used to it. If Pakistan seeks an independent policy it will bleed and suffer. Eventually Pakistan will stand on its own feet after all the hardships. Independent policy is another form of freedom and it doesn't come free of cost. Especially if Western powers don't want you to have an independent policy.

Last edited:
You're accurate in your understanding of how Pak is viewed but with that last statement you're confirming the spectre of crazy bearded mullahs with fingers on the nuclear trigger.

Or r u one of those who hate so much that mutual destruction is an acceptable project ?
I hate those who hate on me. Jews and pagans hate the believers as per the Quran. I wouldn't mind sending them to hell while we go to heaven in mutual destruction.

Pak has several credibility issues - China camp, OBL memory etc.

Yes, it is a challenge but, at the end of the day, ordinary American doesn't want their government supporting any foreign regime that kills 24 citizens (Model Town), has corruption cases involving millions of dollars in bank accounts of their cooks, nannies and chauffeurs, while millions of children in the country suffer from mental disabilities due to malnutrition and poisoned water.

Pakistan is in no position to wish for a softer image. We better get used to it.

Giving up is not an option. We continue striving.

Last edited:
I hate those who hate on me. Jews and pagans hate the believers as per the Quran. I wouldn't mind sending them to hell while we go to heaven in mutual destruction.
In the process is it fair to kill billions of people who are indifferent to you - they neither hate nor love, just too busy making ends meet? That's is not a country specific question and you know it.

Will a heaven admit you if you do that ?

Exactly the reason why you will never find any takers for your message anywhere in west -- that is the whole point of this thread.

My dear honourable member.
Most Americans don't even know where Pakistan is located. Cheers
Actaully for Americans, countries outside USA are "China" (which includes korea, japan and vietnam) , "Europe", "Africa" or "Arabs".

Pakistani come under a kind of "arab" for them. And they could care less about Arabs. Soft power is a ship in which most non-Europeans will do poorly in USA.

Why does not American Pakistani diaspora protest in USA ? They must be in good numbers and can ask to vote for Republicans if Democrats keep on interfering in Pakistan Politics.

My dear honourable member.
Most Americans don't even know where Pakistan is located. Cheers

But they know where the White House and Capitol Hill are located. They know which American values the government claims to represent and promote around the world, and they deserve to be told when it isn't so.

In fact it is within Pakistan that a campaign is required to correct the falsehoods about other countries that have been spread by almost every Pakistani administration for decades. This widespread hatred and suspicion of American, Indian, Israeli, Afghan, European....among people of Pakistan makes it impossible for any new leader to do anything without first finding a foreign culprit for failure. In other words however a great leader happens by, it is impossible for him/her to take objective decisions. How do you then expect calibrated foreign policy ?

It'd be really easy for any ONE of G10 to solve all of Pakistan's economic problems (which alone is driving your current crisis) in 1 day flat. They can open up the export market, recapitalize you and not even feel the $50B it will take.

Why does not American Pakistani diaspora protest in USA ? They must be in good numbers and can ask to vote for Republicans if Democrats keep on interfering in Pakistan Politics.

There is zero chance that Pakistani diaspora lobbying in Congress can outmatch the lobbying by corrupt Pakistani government, India and the American deep state.

That is why the message needs to be taken to the American public.

In fact it is within Pakistan that a campaign is required to correct the falsehoods about other countries that have been spread by almost every Pakistani administration for decades. This widespread hatred and suspicion of American, Indian, Israeli, Afghan, European....among people of Pakistan makes it impossible for any new leader to do anything without first finding a foreign culprit for failure. In other words however a great leader happens by, it is impossible for him/her to take objective decisions. How do you then expect calibrated foreign policy ?

It'd be really easy for any ONE of G10 to solve all of Pakistan's economic problems (which alone is driving your current crisis) in 1 day flat. They can open up the export market, recapitalization you and not even feel the $50B it will take.

Kulbashan Yadhav was touring Pakistan to buy aaloo gosht.

The Western diplomats were just having fantastic tea while having highly unusual meetings with low level MNAs just prior to the No Confidence Vote.

Back
Top Bottom