What's new

How to counter tactical nukes?

Why would US attack Pakistani strategic assets without provocation?

Anyways, US have full knowledge of strategic assets of all nations in the world. Do not be naive.

You think that our Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan is an authority on US nuclear primacy? Don't be naive.

US have full knowledge of location of even Russian and Chinese strategic assets. US have marked both suspected and confirmed sites for target, should the need arise. Pakistan isn't even a threat to them.
May they know the sites but they can't be sure where are the warheads Pakistan continuously moving warheads in unmarked and unguarded vehicles to avoid any suspicions.

A weak and poor nation like india can't counter them, the only thing the indians can do is dance in bollywood tunes

LOL random chinese filipino troll butts in. Poor guy resorts to butthurt on strong sovereign nations because he can't choose sides between PH and China.

May they know the sites but they can't be sure where are the warheads Pakistan continuously moving warheads in unmarked and unguarded vehicles to avoid any suspicions.
Nuclear weapons emit invisible particles that can be picked up by relevant sensors. Also, they are likely to be stored in hardened facilities whose location cannot be kept hidden from US surveillance network system which operates 24/7 in space and have global coverage.

Read this: US Satellite Detection Of Portable Nuclear Weapons

US first strike policy is to attack (confirmed and suspected) strategic assets of an enemy state with overwhelming firepower and neutralize it to minimize chances of retaliation.

B/W Pakistan and India haven't fielded nuclear warheads in 24/7 strike formations due to security concerns: Nuclear forces — www.sipri.org

Nuclear weapons emit invisible particles that can be picked up by relevant sensors. Also, they are likely to be stored in hardened facilities whose location cannot be kept hidden from US surveillance network system which operates 24/7 in space and have global coverage.

Read this: US Satellite Detection Of Portable Nuclear Weapons

US first strike policy is to attack strategic assets of an enemy state with overwhelming firepower and neutralize it to minimize chances of retaliation.

B/W Pakistan and India haven't fielded nuclear warheads in 24/7 strike formations either due to security concerns: Nuclear forces — www.sipri.org
As i mentioned earlier while replying to Deterrence Dr. Samar replied in an interview that they shielded their warheads to avoid satellite detection.

As i mentioned earlier while replying to Deterrence Dr. Samar replied in an interview that they shielded their warheads to avoid satellite detection.

A series of satellites planned to begin deployment in 1989 (temporarily delayed by the Shuttle explosion) are now aloft (2nd phase of the MILSTAR Program) They carry special sensor devices (Developed by SAIC) that can detect high-velocity spin-off particles from enriched uranium (necessary for nuclear devices). Due to the small size and velocity of these particles, no amount of shielding can block them: not lead, not earth (sub-terrainian).

And he is an authority on US nuclear primacy as well?

There are several techniques to detect nuclear warheads. It would be foolish to assume that US is using only a single type of sensor to detect such weapons. Such developments are largely classified. B/W you should read cited content properly:

A series of satellites planned to begin deployment in 1989 (temporarily delayed by the Shuttle explosion) are now aloft (2nd phase of the MILSTAR Program) They carry special sensor devices (Developed by SAIC) that can detect high-velocity spin-off particles from enriched uranium (necessary for nuclear devices). Due to the small size and velocity of these particles, no amount of shielding can block them: not lead, not earth (sub-terrainian). Radiation hazards from these particles are minimal due to limited quantity. Our satellites are fool-proof in detecting and pin-pointing the locations of enriched uranium throughout the world.

Source: US Satellite Detection Of Portable Nuclear Weapons

Now, how do you think that US sources are finding out about the number of Pakistani warheads? Pakistani authorities do not disclose the size of its nuclear stockpile to the public (and any other country). Fact is that US is continuously tracking nuclear-related developments in the entire world.

And as I pointed out, nuclear warheads are likely to be kept in hardened facilities that also happen to be heavily guarded. Therefore, it is not difficult to determine their location with a decent surveillance system.

Last edited:
And he is an authority on US nuclear primacy as well?

There are several techniques to detect nuclear warheads. It would be foolish to assume that US is using only a single type of sensor to detect such weapons. Such developments are largely classified. B/W you should read cited content properly:

A series of satellites planned to begin deployment in 1989 (temporarily delayed by the Shuttle explosion) are now aloft (2nd phase of the MILSTAR Program) They carry special sensor devices (Developed by SAIC) that can detect high-velocity spin-off particles from enriched uranium (necessary for nuclear devices). Due to the small size and velocity of these particles, no amount of shielding can block them: not lead, not earth (sub-terrainian). Radiation hazards from these particles are minimal due to limited quantity. Our satellites are fool-proof in detecting and pin-pointing the locations of enriched uranium throughout the world.

Source: US Satellite Detection Of Portable Nuclear Weapons

Now, how do you think that US sources are finding out about the number of Pakistani warheads? Pakistani authorities do not disclose the size of its nuclear stockpile to the public. Fact is that US is continuously tracking nuclear-related developments in the entire world.

And as I pointed out, nuclear warheads are likely to be kept in hardened facilities that also happen to be heavily guarded. Therefore, it is not difficult to determine their location with a decent surveillance system.

i am simply not agreed. It is very hard to track many countries with hundreds of warheads. I am the one in many who don't think US posses God like powers.

i am simply not agreed. It is very hard to track many countries with hundreds of warheads. I am the one in many who don't think US posses God like powers.
Typical Pakistani mindset.

US annual defense spending = 600 Billion USD
Pakistan annual defense spending = 7 billion USD

US have fielded the largest and most advanced surveillance system in the world. You don't need to be godlike to dominate the world. The sheer R&D output of US is enormous.

Answer my question: How come US sources report quantities of warheads developed by Pakistan? Pakistan haven't signed any treaty per which it has to disclose its nuclear stockpile to the world.

Last edited:
Typical Pakistani mindset.

US annual defense spending = 600 Billion USD
Pakistan annual defense spending = 7 billion USD

US have fielded the largest and most advanced surveillance system in the world. You don't need to be godlike to dominate the world. The sheer R&D output of US is enormous.

Answer my question: How come US sources report quantities of warheads developed by Pakistan?
Jasoosi se indazay sey, most probably they use calculations based on reactors productions.

Jasoosi se indazay sey, most probably they use calculations based on reactors productions.
They monitor such activities using different techniques.

US have fielded earth-penetrating sensors as well.

A weak and poor nation like india can't counter them, the only thing the indians can do is dance in bollywood tunes
Hellova dance party if it is organized in South tibet/Arunanachal,laddakh,Dault beg oldi and chumar.

Back
Top Bottom