What's new

How to counter tactical nukes?

learn about Iron Dome's capability... they can be trcked and shopt down but not 100%... But we don;t need to buy any of them.. you use a Nuke on INdia or INdiand forces we'l give you a Kind reply Its Called ""MAD.""

That's for Strategic missiles like Ballistic Missiles and planes not for a tactical missile
Tactical or stratergic depends upon the yield of the warhead!!
nasr is a ballistic missile with a tactical low yield war head....!!
S400 sure works against it!

Nasar is supposed to drop within 10km of Border (inside Pakistani territory in case bhartiies are able to cross the border), Are you going to deploy Iron Dom in Pakistan to counter it?
No we are going to deploy s400 in jaipur!!:coffee:

Maned moon landing was a hoax just check the thread where i tagged you. it happens when people starts worshiping the power instead of counter it.
This is what they teach you in madrassas?

Dear Brathar these details are about facilities no details available about the warheads only the speculation or possible nuclear storage points like Sargodha air base etc i agreed on this point nuclear material can be tracked down and Pakistan knows this very fact so the counter measures already developed. They can keep check on our facilities even we regularly exchange facilities details with India but to track small warhead with shielded cover very difficult specially constantly moving to change the storage locations.

regards,

End of discussion.

more on above i studied Nuclear physics, radiation and reactors even i know how to shield nuclear materials to avoid hazardous emission.
Why would US authorities disclose (exact) locations of nuclear assets of Pakistan and/or their movements to the public? o_O

Such a disclosure would jeopardize the security of Pakistani nuclear assets and US doesn't wants terrorist organizations to track them down.

Besides, Pakistan is (not) doing anything unique in relation to protection of its nuclear assets. Whatever Pakistan is doing, it is already in practice in the WEST. For example: Nuclear convoys

However, it is foolish to assume that US haven't developed techniques to track movements of such convoys in real time. FYI: http://fas.org/irp/imint/resolve4.htm

I recall an account of a US marine who disclosed that US surveillance system can track movements of all objects in motion in real time and provide massive coverage of such developments on the ground in a region of interest. In one battle, a US army battalion literally (ambushed) an (unsuspecting) Iraqi Republican Guard division (from behind), this Iraqi Republican Guard division was stationed in a forest area. When this battle occurred, the tanks and armored vehicles of this Iraqi Republican Guard division were looking in the wrong direction.

Not long ago, US fielded an unmanned aircraft in space [for over a year in duration; 500 km above Earth surface] that was used to monitor activities in strategic locations of Iran, Pakistan, China and North Korea. Nothing could jam its transmission (an American disclosed this development ironically). This development should make us wonder what else US have fielded in space and for what purpose.

A major reason of delay in investigation of the missing Malaysian flight MH370 was that US was not willing to share information about its surveillance system with other countries (including Malaysia), although US surveillance experts located a part of this aircraft floating in Indian ocean. Imagine that.

US is fully prepared for a nuclear war with [any] nation in the world and can attack [any] nation with its nuclear assets on a moments notice; this is known as first strike policy. US have fielded a large number of its nuclear assets in high alert mode (24/7), ready to fire on a moments notice.

Your area of expertise is duly noted, but you are not an authority on US surveillance technologies. Only a US surveillance expert can explain in detail that what type of equipment US have fielded to detect nuclear-related developments worldwide but they are unlikely to do so. The best I can do is provide some hints and clues.

If a qualified individual like you thinks that moon landings were fake, then this is really an end of discussion. However, keep one thing in mind: whatever we do, US is one step ahead.

Last edited:
S400 is a better option!
It has the proven ballistic missile defence against irbms...
Once you launch a ballistic missile....it's always considered as carrying nuclear war head....unless otherwise proved!

S-400 can't stop Tactical nukes... India border se 400 Km pe hi set kre ga S-400 and Tactical nukes ki range 60-150 km hoti hai jitni dair me detect hoga utni dair me hit kr chuka hoga target ko...

S-400 can't stop Tactical nukes... India border se 400 Km pe hi set kre ga S-400 and Tactical nukes ki range 60-150 km hoti hai jitni dair me detect hoga utni dair me hit kr chuka hoga target ko...
Exactly... Every Pakistani defense guy has been crying on top of their voice... tactical Nukes will be used only if Indian forces enter Pakistani territory... and that Tactical nukes are there to counter cold start doctrine...that means tactical nukes will be used to Nuke Pakistani soil only.... even if these nukes are fired from Pakistan border they will not be able to inflict much damage to Indian territory... NASR has a 60 KM range... even if you guys fire it form your border it might just reach Amritsar or Ludhiana at max...in the mean time India will retaliate with full scale Nuclear war... uske baad ...Mubarak ho... Hum sab lok Khuda ko apna amalnama pesha kar rahe honge...

Exactly... Every Pakistani defense guy has been crying on top of their voice... tactical Nukes will be used only if Indian forces enter Pakistani territory... and that Tactical nukes are there to counter cold start doctrine...that means tactical nukes will be used to Nuke Pakistani soil only.... even if these nukes are fired from Pakistan border they will not be able to inflict much damage to Indian territory... NASR has a 60 KM range... even if you guys fire it form your border it might just reach Amritsar or Ludhiana at max...in the mean time India will retaliate with full scale Nuclear war... uske baad ...Mubarak ho... Hum sab lok Khuda ko apna amalnama pesha kar rahe honge...

we also have Abdali and Ghaznai with 180 KM range...

jb war hogi tb dekhein gai kya hoga... tb tk chill maro....

Tactical nuke=warhead...it has yield not range!!
Missile has range!!
You are confused and mixing stuff up!!

Tactical nuke=warhead...it has yield not range!!
Missile has range!!
You are confused and mixing stuff up!!

M not mixing up... m talking about missile.... the Missile once fired has to travel just 60 KM if we talk about Nasr... Just assume S-400 radar detects the Missile coming in Indian territory S-400 fires a missile to counter Nasr missile S-400 fired missile should travel some hundred KM until that Nasr would reach the target

It is a low yield neutron bomb with very little amount of radio active material. It kills life in a short radius while disables permanently in a larger radius but the radiations die very quickly and the area and materials are usable within a few a hours depending upon the exposure and target materials. For example if a div of indian armoured corps penetrates into thaar desert, we have no problem in roasting the invader with fast neutrons from a tactical warhead. It kills all the life in that radius and most of the tanks and armoured vehicles will be perfectly working only the crew inside will be roasted and the rest will be suffering with blindness, extreme radiation burns and dying shortly with more pain. However after few hours the area will be fit for life and Pak army will use the same tanks and artillery but in other direction.
:rofl:

No. Say bye bye to Karachi then.

S-400 and other AAD's will protect Mumbai and Delhi anyways.

What or who will protect Lahore, Pindi, Islamabad from our nukes.

But, interesting point. What will be your threshold.... I mean Lahore is anyways not far.

So, hypothetical scenario - say we are near Lahore (not easy by any means... play along please) ... so are you gonna burst one near Lahore ??

:lol::lol::lol:

Nope, that's why we made Pinaka.....can take out anything less than 40km.
Pinaka II under construction....will cover everything till 60km.
We got smerch.
Anything longer, we have Prahaar, highly accurate... will take out anything less than 150km...by the way this guy cover 150km in less than 4mins.

N we have plenty more.....u already know what BrahMos will do...........n this guy will cover 150 km in less than 2 mins:flame:...........won't even have the time finish smoking that cigarette.:drag:

If it was that much easy than there wouldn't have been that much fire in back of Bharat hence there wouldn't have been dozens of article every now and than on it including this one.

Back
Top Bottom