What's new

How to counter indian S-400 after this Kashmir issue

SecularNationalist

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello dear members
As we all know that this kashmir conflict after the removal of article 370 and 35 A will certainly get ugly.There is a strong chance that in future a conventional war can happen.And next year India will get S-400 missile system which will put our air force at a serious disadvantage.How frustrating it will be in war time when we will be getting a hell fire from the sky but can't do the same in India because with that air defence system being operational our fighter jets stand a little chance of going deep inside India.
So we have one year to do something about that and we all know the role of air force in a modern warfare decides winning or losing.
I am no defence expert the only thing which comes in my mind is that we rely on our superior ground intelligence to counter this threat.Which means identity the location of air defence batteries and destroy them.
But I am sure there are other options as
well.
Please write below whatever comes in your mind.Experts on this specific topic are more than welcome.Thx.

If you fire a volley at S-400, it may stop one, it may stop two, it may stop three, it won't stop 10.

You won't have chance to fire at your will... am sure your leaders are more mature...

they won't be deployed near border at first place. If required, these batteries will be targeted by SOWs well inside our border before the air raid at designated place(s).

If you fire a volley at S-400, it may stop one, it may stop two, it may stop three, it won't stop 10.
Yes but it will stop 7 out of 10 which will make us weaker sooner than expected.With less fighter jets we won't be able to survive war for a long period of time.

You do realise that S400 wont be operating alone right?
It will have cover of Aakash, XRSAM and QRSAM....

Do you know that Pakistan is also developing Stealth drones to tackle SAM threat from India?

S-400 cannot cover all of the border area. There will always be loop holes in the air defence system which we have already displayed in Feb 2019.

Back
Top Bottom