What's new

How to counter indian S-400 after this Kashmir issue

Missiles missiles missiles and missiles. Some advanced drone tech with stand off weapons and drone swarms.

I completely agree that we must not sacrifice our jets and heroic pilots against S400. Between now and then we must think outside the box, acquire drone swarms tech to attack the s400 batteries. Happy to lose 30 out of 50 drones if they nail a couple of s 400 batteries.

I like the confidence. After the events of February, you lot have still not learned anything.

Good for us. We are not complaining.

May be you are wrongly understood...

Edit: - and may be you are underestimating your enemy strength... :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Last edited:
We should monitor how Iran is fighting its asymmetric war against various forces and learn their dirty tricks.

You do realise that S400 wont be operating alone right?
It will have cover of Aakash, XRSAM and QRSAM....
History (including very recent history) shows that hermetic defence is impossible.

A saturation attack of variety of MARV BM/quasi-BM/CM is virtually impossible to defend against. They don't all need to get through, just destroy the engagement radar or command centre is sufficient.

Even US-style CM salvo (100+) will probably be enough.

Why not develop 450 miles long range MLRS like rockets and unleash them on the point of interest its my two cent. If I am not mistaken one battery carries 16- 20 ready to launch missiles even the battery can shoot down all the incoming rockets at it just increase the number of rockets. Reloading of those batteries does takes time and as long as electronic intelligence is correct batteries can be located. Earlier someone have mentioned of swarm attack by drones as well. Am sure there are more experienced people on this forum who can high light better ideas. If there is a will am sure there is always a way.

We badly need j10c fighter jets they can provide a lot of support to counter rafales and su 30 incase of a war

It is now unlikely that India will receive the delivery of S400!

Hello dear members
As we all know that this kashmir conflict after the removal of article 370 and 35 A will certainly get ugly.There is a strong chance that in future a conventional war can happen.And next year India will get S-400 missile system which will put our air force at a serious disadvantage.How frustrating it will be in war time when we will be getting a hell fire from the sky but can't do the same in India because with that air defence system being operational our fighter jets stand a little chance of going deep inside India.
So we have one year to do something about that and we all know the role of air force in a modern warfare decides winning or losing.
I am no defence expert the only thing which comes in my mind is that we rely on our superior ground intelligence to counter this threat.Which means identity the location of air defence batteries and destroy them.
But I am sure there are other options as
well.
Please write below whatever comes in your mind.Experts on this specific topic are more than welcome.Thx.

It's easier than you think. Syria's S-300 appears to send out well wishes to the Israelis when they come in for an attack. I suggest you wear a kippah when confronting the S-400..

Last edited:
It is now unlikely that India will receive the delivery of S400!

Actually it is very much likely... India determined to take deliveries of that platform... there may be add on later..

It's easier than you think. Syria's S-300 appears to sends out well wishes to the Israelis when they come in for an attack. I suggest you wear a kippah when confronting the S-400..
Israel does not attack the s-300 directly.

Hello dear members
As we all know that this kashmir conflict after the removal of article 370 and 35 A will certainly get ugly.There is a strong chance that in future a conventional war can happen.And next year India will get S-400 missile system which will put our air force at a serious disadvantage.How frustrating it will be in war time when we will be getting a hell fire from the sky but can't do the same in India because with that air defence system being operational our fighter jets stand a little chance of going deep inside India.
So we have one year to do something about that and we all know the role of air force in a modern warfare decides winning or losing.
I am no defence expert the only thing which comes in my mind is that we rely on our superior ground intelligence to counter this threat.Which means identity the location of air defence batteries and destroy them.
well.
Please write below whatever comes in your mind.Experts on this specific topic are more than welcome.Thx.

The S-400 can be defeated but by using unconventional methods. We have to think outside the box. It is almost certain that the Pakistan military will be working with the Chinese in finding unorthodox solutions to defeat the S-400. Like these ones:

https://www.defenseone.com/ideas/20...cant-be-beat-ai-and-robotics-they-can/146631/

Like they did on Mehran airbase in Karachi ?
Hello dear members
well.

Hello dear members
well.

There are mechanisms to avoid air defenses. There have to be combination of following techniques
- overwhelming enemy air defense systems with cheap drones and baloons.
- using electronic counter measures.
- using very low flying stealth cruise missiles.
- using low flying stealthy drones.
- using ballistic missiles with MIRV technology like ababeel.

Actually it is very much likely... India determined to take deliveries of that platform... there may be add on later..

India can be as determined as it wants to be but Russia gives more weight to strategic alliances and money and someone who is already the main strategic ally of Russia has a lot of money to buy the deal out.

Time will tell ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom