What's new

How the U.S. planned to blow up the MOON with a nuclear bomb to win Cold Wa

Yet again BIG LIE.... why would america nuke moon when america tested majority of its nukes on EARTH? am fed up now.... You humans has no idea what America did and PLANNING.... America nuked alien base on Moon which was total failure.... The result of it nearly triggerd war but yet again HUMANOIDS arcturians came inbetween greys and told them to ignore kid named as America.... However america found a time machine in Afghanistan (its not timemachine. Its a gateway to sirius B By which aliens enter Earth).... This time Aggressive greys took it very seriously and killed 500 NATO and NASA men in Texas.... America should stop triggering a war. Tall greys and humanoids wont be able to come between again and again.... America has no right to put humans into trouble.... i know america dont want aggressive greys taking over humans but they shouldnt worry.... Humanoids are look after humans.... Its been already few times america provoked aggressive Greys. They playing with fire.... When aggressive greys attacked america and killed 500 than american military and goverment went into panic.... They came out and declared it was just a accident. HOW ABOUT THE VIDEO OF IT? take a look and decide it by ur self.... America should join ashtar galactic command. Leave everything on us. Do not provoke beings which are far ahead than any human on earth....
â
Alien Attack in Fort Worth Texas 11/5/2011 - YouTube
ARPANETnews: WIKILEAKS REVEALS ALIEN / UFO VS AMERICA WAR NEAR ANTARCTICA !!!!

Fucak ya now we are talking First explain bold part. What is the meaning of YOU HUMANS? Are you not Human or are u alien. And what the Fucak are Greys??? Because there are White, Black Brown people on Earth never seen Grey.

Isro dude nice post :D

US conducted tests in exo atmosphere for testing the nuclear radiation defense shield against USSR missiles. This test failed miserably because of idiotic thinking of US administration and harmed earth.

These days the signatories of NPT just plan a space mission to mars or venus to test their nuclear devices far away from earth, This is how todays nuke tech is evolving right like thermonuclear devices, as it is not allowed on earth.

Yet again BIG LIE.... why would america nuke moon when america tested majority of its nukes on EARTH? am fed up now.... You humans has no idea what America did and PLANNING.... America nuked alien base on Moon which was total failure.... The result of it nearly triggerd war but yet again HUMANOIDS arcturians came inbetween greys and told them to ignore kid named as America.... However america found a time machine in Afghanistan (its not timemachine. Its a gateway to sirius B By which aliens enter Earth).... This time Aggressive greys took it very seriously and killed 500 NATO and NASA men in Texas.... America should stop triggering a war. Tall greys and humanoids wont be able to come between again and again.... America has no right to put humans into trouble.... i know america dont want aggressive greys taking over humans but they shouldnt worry.... Humanoids are look after humans.... Its been already few times america provoked aggressive Greys. They playing with fire.... When aggressive greys attacked america and killed 500 than american military and goverment went into panic.... They came out and declared it was just a accident. HOW ABOUT THE VIDEO OF IT? take a look and decide it by ur self.... America should join ashtar galactic command. Leave everything on us. Do not provoke beings which are far ahead than any human on earth....
â

So you admit you are not human???

What did you find childish in my post,btw thanks for living up to my expectations and proving the last line...

A prime example, if we wish to improve the quality of post we should not let children post here.

well the mail is a well accepted paper and i do not know how true this article is but that being said , they did do a lot of stupid things in those days for oneupmanship.

â

I was hoping you would comment. Your posts are very eye opening.

What did you find childish in my post,btw thanks for living up to my expectations and proving the last line...

The samesick country indians will now rush todefend......I can already hear slrp....slrp....slrp....

remember this line ? while i agreed with the entire post , only a child would indulge in name calling where none was warranted. . why bring us into a article which had nothing to do with us?

US even fried their own sats,while carrying out exoatmospheric & high altitude nuclear detonation!!:usflag:

â

Based on this incident they made a movie "Transformers : Dark of the moon". :cheesy:

@KingMamba93 @Wright @hunter_hunted i am human.... Its a typo mistake....
@Hellraiser007 Goverment Lies everytime.... They biggest liars in universe.... Dont believe what they say.... In video i shown u can see no lightning and no explosion sound.... Also you will see side of it a trangle object in sky.... Aggressive greys used lasorbeams to destroy the technology america stole from Afghanistan mountains.... Do you expect American goverment to come out and say we got attacked by greys?.... What is funny is that they lied and said it was lightning from sky.... i ask u would america build a secret base which is very important that cant even take a lightning? That was funny excuse.... Check video i posted in previous post. u wont see any lightning. And the explosion had no sound.... Thats lasor attack....
WikiLeaks' Most Terrifying Revelation: Just How Much Our Government Lies to Us | Alternet
US Government lies to the US-citizens all the time - YouTube
USA Has A History Of Attacking Themselves To Go To War - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
@KingMamba93 @Wright @hunter_hunted i am human.... Its a typo mistake....
@Hellraiser007 Goverment Lies everytime.... They biggest liars in universe.... Dont believe what they say.... In video i shown u can see no lightning and no explosion sound.... Also you will see side of it a trangle object in sky.... Aggressive greys used lasorbeams to destroy the technology america stole from Afghanistan mountains.... Do you expect American goverment to come out and say we got attacked by greys?.... What is funny is that they lied and said it was lightning from sky.... i ask u would america build a secret base which is very important that cant even take a lightning? That was funny excuse.... Check video i posted in previous post. u wont see any lightning. And the explosion had no sound.... Thats lasor attack....
WikiLeaks' Most Terrifying Revelation: Just How Much Our Government Lies to Us | Alternet
US Government lies to the US-citizens all the time - YouTube
USA Has A History Of Attacking Themselves To Go To War - YouTube

There are always some secrets with the governments related to space I agree with you on that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Underground, in the air, on the surface, etc. Doesn't matter its still on its soil.

Ok , lets compare , Pakistan did 6 nuke tests underground so far and no nuke attack anywhere in the world.

Can you let us know how many nukes you guys have tested so far on your own soil and not to mention 2 cities of Japan?

come on at-least for once admit the wrong doings of your country ....but you people hmmmm

Leave it to the white man to finds a way to destroy humanity to satisfy his broken ego.

Back
Top Bottom