What's new

How secular, really, is India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SECULAR INDIA

Eyewitness accounts: Communal Carnage
The unabated communal carnage going on in the State of Gujarat in particular and the communal tension all over the country in general, is in a way the logical conclusion of the chauvinistic build up that was going on for several months in the recent period.

India: Eyewitness accounts of communal carnage

SECULAR INDIA

The reports though unconfirmed, explain that in the coaches in which the Karsevaks (volunteers to build the new temple) were travelling there was a lot of sloganeering and name calling against the Muslims. Though some of the remaining Karsevaks claim that they were just singing Bhajans and nothing else, their headbands give away the truth. These volunteers of VHP (Vishwa Hindu Parishad) Bhajarang Dal, and RSS (Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh) always wear headbands abusing Muslim sentiments and claiming to build the Hindu Temple at whatever cost and consequences.

SECULAR INDIA

[YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:
SECULAR INDIA
[YOUTUBE]

SECULAR INDIA

Burhan Wazir: Militants Seek Muslim-free India
Burhan Wazir reports from Gujarat on an explosion of violence, nationalism and Nazi-style politics and its result: 2,000 killed and 100,000 homeless.

Burhan Wazir: Militants Seek Muslim-free India

So whats your point about dredging up something which happened in 2002 ? If India was that bad why is economy doing so well ? Why are all t5he world leaders making a rush to that country ? Why are Indian and Pakistani the best doctors, scientist etc in UK.

I would appreciate if instead of calling a country bad you isolated and targeted the leaders who spread hate. Lets be honest there are such bad apples in all countries including UK it still does not make UK bad.

SECULAR INDIA

[YOUTUBE]

SECULAR INDIA

[YOUTUBE]

SECULAR INDIA

[YOUTUBE]

SECULAR INDIA

[YOUTUBE]

SECULAR INDIA
[YOUTUBE]

YES I ACCEPT THAT INDIA IS BIGGEST SECULAR STATE OF THE WORLD, NOW FORGIVE ME PLEASE

499ab17ecbcb6173bf8dc0e95d995e05.jpg

SECULAR INDIA

[YOUTUBE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom